49 Pine StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84435
- Price: $2,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 163 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
Your brand new home in the old historic district awaits. Thoughtfully designed, this 6-bedroom, 5 1/2-bath home offers three completed floors of finished space and is ready for occupancy. Light, bright and located on Sunny corner lot. Sip your morning coffee on the covered side porch or take some sun on the open deck. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining year-round.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84435
- Agent ID15189
- Agent NameDavid Callahan
- Agent Phone508-228-4449
- Desc Parking2 Spaces
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$2,495,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos43
- Photo Id List214469,208898,208896,199692,199691,217073,217072,217074,217075,217076,199657,199656,199650,199651,199652,199675,199653,199654,199655,199658,199660,199661,199662,199663,199664,199665,199666,199667,199668,199669,199670,199671,199659,199673,199672,199674,208889,208890,208891,208892,208893,208894,208895
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number49
- Location41.278367, -70.0988096
- StreetPine Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak, Tile
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeLiebher
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Desc BasementLarge TV/playroom, bedroom, full bath, over-sized laundry room.
- Desc Floor1Entry foyer, small sitting room/office. Living room with gas fireplace opens to a dining room which adjoins a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and large island with counter seating. Half bath. Bedroom with ensuite bath. Large deck and covered porch.
- Desc Floor2Large Master bedroom, en suite bath with double vanity, tile shower and large windows providing great light. Second bedroom with en suite bath. Two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath (T/S).
- Fireplaces1 Gas
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Date Listed2018-05-11T17:59:28
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date05/11/2018
- View Count24
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1096 Acreage Year Built in 1810.
Historic Gem, tucked in on the water side of Union Street. This beautiful and gracious home has been carefully restored with attention to historic architectural details: original staircase and banister w/mortgage button, 6 fireplaces (one beehive), raised panel fireplace surrounds, chimney cupboards, mirror boards and buttons, and 12 over 12 windows; original wide plank floors, paneled doors, transoms, beams, and corner boards. Large bright, updated eat-in kitchen with sitting area, solid cherry raised paneled dining room, 5 bedrooms, and four full baths. Large master with cathedral ceiling, sitting area, ensuite bath, and private porch. Second floor laundry/sitting room with fireplace. Additional master suite on third floor with harbor views, sitting room, and ensuite bath. Private beautifully landscaped yard with brick patio and gardens, high privet hedge, and mature trees. Off-street parking for two cars. Many structural and mechanical updates completed including furnace, radiators, custom radiator covers, copper piping, fixtures, electricity, roof, and chimney pointing. Negotiable accommodation will be made for planned exterior work. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Designed with Distinction In town, but off Kimberly Lane, a private lane, this custom 5 bedroom and four and one half bath home boasts over 4000sf of living space. With four finished floors and all the modern amenities, this home is an absolute must see for the discriminating buyer. Great harbor views from one of the two master suites. The lower level offers a theater and a game room for rainy days. A single car garage rounds out this carefully thought out property, It is an excellent rental property with many repeat tenants. More
6 Bedrooms Village Quaise. 5 Bathroom 0.75 Acreage Year Built in 1851.
Tremendous water views and privacy!! Older Nantucket cottage located high on a knoll in Quaise. HDC permission granted to relocate the house on the property, and reduce it in size to a two bedroom cottage. HDC approved plans for a new four bedroom home with Nantucket Sound views!! Six bedroom septic installed. A must see property!! FIRST FLOOR WATER VIEWS!! The fully completed project is available for $5,250,000. All specs and details will be provided upon request. More
7 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 6 Bathroom 0.9871 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
An island getaway at an alluring new price! Fabulous country compound featuring a Main House awash with sunlight and with a flexible floor plan, plus a custom built 3 BR Guest Cottage with 3 levels of living perfect for guests and extended family. Privately sited on just under an acre in a coveted Nantucket location, a long tree lined drive leads to this stunning retreat where you will enjoy beautiful grounds and flexible living spaces for elegant entertaining or quiet moments with friends and family. Add a pool and you will have instant summer! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved