11 Pitman RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84434
- Price: $3,700,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 85 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1987Year Built
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE VILLAGE Ease into this newly renovated contemporary five bedroom home with multiple living spaces. This home is located on a quiet shelled street. Attractively landscaped with mature hedges and perennial gardens. Wonderfull back porch for outside entertaining. Attached one car garage, custom built shed, and off street parking. Go to External Links and Virtual Tour.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84434
- Agent ID15072
- Agent NameDebbie Willett
- Agent Phone508-257-6335 x 239
- Desc Parking3-4 cars
- Firm Phone508-257-6335
- List Price$3,700,000
- Broker ID525
- Broker NameSconset Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine
- Dishwasher TypeBosh
- Dryer TypeElectrolux
- Fridge TypeSubzero, plus addition custom built-in refrigerator drawers
- Stove TypeWolfe 4 burner with griddle
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeElectrolux
- Date Listed2018-05-25T16:00:55
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1987
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date05/25/2018
- View Count13
- Building Number11
- Location41.264904, -69.964757
- StreetPitman Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Yard Typelarge
- Foundation TypeCB
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescNone known
- Number of Photos43
- Photo Id List201588,201608,201614,201607,201610,201620,201590,201594,201589,201591,201601,201592,201604,201602,201609,201605,201606,201593,201595,201596,201597,201598,201600,201603,201599,201611,201612,201613,201615,201616,201617,201622,201623,201624,201621,201618,201619,199696,199561,199562,199563,199564,199565
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc Basementcrawl
- Desc Floor1Enter the front door into living room with gas fireplace. French doors from the living room leads to a covered back porch. Newly renovated custom kitchen with center island is open to the dining room. State of the art appliances including wine cooler and additional built-in refrigerator drawers. Beyond the dining area there is a powder room and French doors leading to the back porch. Light filled family room has built-in office space with door that opens to the back deck. To the left of the kitchen walk through updated laundry room into a separate in-law guest wing or nanny's quarters. This wing includes private access to the front yard, small office/den, walk through a queen bedroom into an additional bedroom. This room is equipped with built in coffee bar, mini fridge, 2 burner stovetop, custom built-in twin beds, full bath, and additional private access to the front yard. Master suite with custom built-ins is located off the living/dining area with French doors leading to the back porch. Walk through the master suite into a private dressing room leading to master bath with spa steam shower and separate soaking bathtub. New wood floors throughout. State of the art AV system with Sonas speakers throughout the house, including sound bars, televisions and speakers.
- Desc Floor2Stairs up to the second floor lead to an open landing. Newly renovated bedroom. Full bath. Second newly renovated bedroom with private balcony overlooking lush back yard.
- Fireplaces1 with gas insert
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.1037 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
There's no place like home... This stylish residence is nestled on a tranquil lane just a short distance to Main Street. The property retains the value of peaceful living while being conveniently located close to Town Center. Custom features throughout, brand new kitchen and baths, finished and furnished third floor and lower level. There is also an garden outbuilding complete with a sitting area, half bath and bedroom for your guests. Manicured grounds. Fenced in yard area, shell driveway for two cars. Move in condition! More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 3 Bathroom 0.34 Acreage Year Built in 1930.
Warm evenings, cool breezes, sunsets and harbor views, "Mistover" has it all! This wonderful property is located in the heart of Monomoy and is the ideal summer home! It is a stone's throw away from the beautiful and quiet Monomoy beach as well as all of your water activities! Situated on a corner lot, this timeless property offers a three car garage and several sitting areas that include a lovely, covered porch with a peek of the harbor. The spacious yard is perfect for outdoor entertaining and family gatherings! This is a great opportunity to purchase a summer Nantucket retreat to be enjoyed for many generations to come! More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.1229 Acreage Year Built in 1978.
On one of the most desirable streets in town, 7 Darling Street offers 4+ bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths on three floors of living with a wonderful open floor plan ideal for today's lifestyle. A beautiful garden, patio and a lush landscaped yard compliment this charming property located on an oversized lot. Off street parking and potential for expansion. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 0.1444 Acreage Year Built in 1747.
Prominent Cliff Road antique with five bedrooms, lovely outdoor space, off-street parking and views of Nantucket Sound from the roof walk. Nice floor plan with formal entertaining areas and cozy living spaces with French doors, multiple fireplaces and old-world charm such as wide board antique pine flooring, original molding, doors, decorative windows and raised paneling throughout. Appealing location an easy stroll into downtown Nantucket and North Shore Beaches. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
This beautiful family home is located on one of Nantucket's most picturesque streets and is ideal for generations to come. The property is secluded by lush landscaping and ample hydrangea filled gardens, while interiors are flooded in natural light by numerous large windows. More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.64 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
Historic Main Street property that has had only four owners since 1837. It has recently been subdivided under the 81L subdivision law and now consists of two lots. Front property is 12,972 sf and consists of house and shed. A curb cut application is in progress. Back property which is accessed from Morey Lane is 15,085 sf Both properties have substantial ground cover available. Owners will not sell separately at this time. AN ANTIQUE LOVER'S DELIGHT. A TRUE GEM More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 1840.
Beautifully maintained and updated in-town antique with 5 bedrooms, central air-conditioning, alarm system, wood-burning fireplaces and off-street parking. Situated on a quiet corner lot with a spacious and private garden, and just a short walk to Main Street. More
4 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 4 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
On Hedge Row, a private shelled lane in Sconset close to the Village and the beach, a bright, sunny home is available. This house is designed with comfortable family living and casual entertaining in mind. With its rose covered arbor, multiple mature flowering trees and manicured yard, this is an opportunity to acquire a special property for memorable times on Nantucket. More
5 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 3 Bathroom 0.78 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Classic Nantucket Beach house with 5-bedrooms, 3.5-baths nestled in the dunes with stunning views from the second floor over Nantucket Sound, Harbor and beyond! There are multi-tiered porches and decks that take full advantage of the serene surroundings, as well as wooden walkway over the dunes to private beach stairs. This home sits directly across from the beautiful 156-acre Linda Loring Nature Foundation property. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.2751 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
Spacious in-town living! Nestled in the privacy and quiet of Sunset Hill, near the Oldest House, this beautiful property features a four bedroom, three and a half bathroom, main house complemented by a two bedroom, one bathroom guest cottage on an oversized 11,000+ square foot lot. Both homes have been updated with sought-after amenities including central air, modern kitchens, open family living areas, welcoming outdoor spaces for gathering and relaxing, and plenty of off-street parking. Conveniently located on the west side of town, there is easy access to Downtown, Cliff beaches, the Westmoor Club. The location is close to the eight acres of open space and walking trails that connect Coffin Park (behind the Oldest House) and the Land Bank land at Lily Pond. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved