10 Sconset AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84406
- Price: $1,265,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 180 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1970Year Built
SWEET 'SCONSET COTTAGE - This delightful four bedroom, one bath cottage now has a fresh new look! A terrific covered porch with Mahogany decking greets guests. The cheerful open kitchen / living room with vaulted ceiling and island dining has a great picture window that floods the room with light. Living room sliders open to a rear Mahogany sun deck. There are three cozy bedrooms on this level and one full bath with laundry. The second floor attic makes a fun kids bedroom or office with dormer windows and walk-in closet. The landscape makeover includes new Privet and Cedar hedges, flowering shrubs, shell driveway, and a blue stone patio. An unfinished basement with 9' ceiling and oversized windows offer good natural light and potential to create future bedrooms. There is tremendous opportunity for expansion and the addition of a guest cottage or garage on this oversized lot. Very easy to show! Call for an appointment today.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84406
- Agent ID15079
- Agent NameCynthia S. Lenhart
- Agent Phone508-325-5500
- Desc Parking2 cars.
- Firm Phone508-325-5500
- List Price$1,265,000
- Broker ID493
- Broker NameCompass Rose Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeElectric
- Easement DescUtility easement for water and sewer runs along the southern edge of lot. See deed.
- Date Listed2018-05-25T19:38:18
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1970
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date05/25/2018
- View Count45
- Building Number10
- Location41.268516, -69.965707
- StreetSconset Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeVery nice yard.
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHard Wood
- Dishwasher TypeNO
- Dryer TypeStack
- Fridge TypeGE Stainless
- Stove TypeGE Stainless Gas Range
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeStack
- Desc BasementFull unfinished basement approximately 768 square feet of space with 9' ceilings. Oversized windows offer good natural light and two full size windows make it possible to create legal future bedrooms. There is radiant hot water heat in the basement floor.
- Desc Floor1A charming covered porch with Mahogany decking greets you. Enter into the open kitchen / living room with vaulted ceiling. Kitchen has new; floor, island counter, stainless appliances, and attractive lighting. Living room sliders open to a great Mahogany sun deck with steps down to a new blue stone patio all meant to enhance outdoor living. There are three cozy bedrooms on this level and one full bath with tub / shower and stack washer dryer.
- Desc Floor2Steep stairs lead to a large attic bedroom with walk-in closet. A rear shed dormer with 3 windows lights up the room.
- Desc Floor3None.
- First Floor Beds3
- Second DwellingPotential
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved