10 Sconset AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84406
- Price: $1,265,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 86 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1970Year Built
SWEET 'SCONSET COTTAGE - This delightful four bedroom, one bath cottage now has a fresh new look! A terrific covered porch with Mahogany decking greets guests. The cheerful open kitchen / living room with vaulted ceiling and island dining has a great picture window that floods the room with light. Living room sliders open to a rear Mahogany sun deck. There are three cozy bedrooms on this level and one full bath with laundry. The second floor attic makes a fun kids bedroom or office with dormer windows and walk-in closet. The landscape makeover includes new Privet and Cedar hedges, flowering shrubs, shell driveway, and a blue stone patio. An unfinished basement with 9' ceiling and oversized windows offer good natural light and potential to create future bedrooms. There is tremendous opportunity for expansion and the addition of a guest cottage or garage on this oversized lot. Very easy to show! Call for an appointment today.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84406
- Agent ID15079
- Agent NameCynthia S. Lenhart
- Agent Phone508-325-5500
- Desc Parking2 cars.
- Firm Phone508-325-5500
- List Price$1,265,000
- Broker ID493
- Broker NameCompass Rose Real Estate
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHard Wood
- Heat TypeElectric
- Easement DescUtility easement for water and sewer runs along the southern edge of lot. See deed.
- Building Number10
- Location41.268516, -69.965707
- StreetSconset Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeVery nice yard.
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeNO
- Dryer TypeStack
- Fridge TypeGE Stainless
- Stove TypeGE Stainless Gas Range
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeStack
- Date Listed2018-05-25T19:38:18
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1970
- Year Renovated2018
- Modification Date05/25/2018
- View Count25
- Desc BasementFull unfinished basement approximately 768 square feet of space with 9' ceilings. Oversized windows offer good natural light and two full size windows make it possible to create legal future bedrooms. There is radiant hot water heat in the basement floor.
- Desc Floor1A charming covered porch with Mahogany decking greets you. Enter into the open kitchen / living room with vaulted ceiling. Kitchen has new; floor, island counter, stainless appliances, and attractive lighting. Living room sliders open to a great Mahogany sun deck with steps down to a new blue stone patio all meant to enhance outdoor living. There are three cozy bedrooms on this level and one full bath with tub / shower and stack washer dryer.
- Desc Floor2Steep stairs lead to a large attic bedroom with walk-in closet. A rear shed dormer with 3 windows lights up the room.
- Desc Floor3None.
- First Floor Beds3
- Second DwellingPotential
3 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 1 Bathroom 0.184 Acreage Year Built in 1940.
The ocean beckons from this charming 3 bedroom beach house with separate two story studio situated on a very private corner lot (Washington/D Street) with lush lawns in the heart of Old Madaket. Incredible mature privet hedges surround this magical oasis that boasts second floor views of both Madaket Harbor and the ocean. Moments to boating, swimming, Millie's Restaurant and Market, and the best sunsets in the world! Recent improvements include irrigation, sod, mudroom/laundry room, painting, and more! Expansion potential. 4 bedroom septic system. Solid rental history. More
3 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 1 Bathroom 0.0363 Acreage Year Built in 1753.
"House of Lords" Classic 1753 whaling cottage located in the Heart of the Village. The house fronts on Broadway and has rear access to Front Street, a shell walking lane featured by many local artists. The name of the house is thought to be derived from Captain Gardner's habit of inviting friends in for conversation This was where fishermen (the Lords) met to tell tall tales of their adventures at sea. More
3 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 2 Bathroom 0.2676 Acreage Year Built in 1974.
Perfectly located for access to Town or the outlying beach areas, this comfortable and clean home allows for easy living all on one level. The lot is 11,659 square feet and offers plenty of ground cover to either add on to the main house or build a guest cottage/garage. There is also an approved subdivision plan allowing the new owner the flexibility of selling the extra lot. This is a rare opportunity to maximize the investment. More
3 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 2 Bathroom 0.23 Acreage Year Built in 1994.
This beautifully maintained island home is the ultimate place to unwind after the perfect Nantucket beach day. The three-bedroom property offers lush landscaping, wonderful privacy, an expansive yard, and is just moments to wonderful South Shore beaches. Interiors of the home are light and open, and highlight a bright beachy feel with brand new windows, whitewashed beams, and stunning pine floors throughout. More
3 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 2 Bathroom 0.3673 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
Terrific upside down house with great space and light. Views across conservation to ocean horizon. Cathedral second floor with doors to large deck. Larger 16,000 sqft lot with room for an additional ~679 sqft on the ground. Existing three bedroom septic (3) with potential for a four bedroom (4) with IA system. New windows in 2010, new roof in 2008, updates and improvements. More
3 Bedrooms Village Naushop. 2 Bathroom 0.15 Acreage Year Built in 1989.
7 Goldfinch Drive is located in the elevated area of Naushop. Capturing the morning and afternoon sun without obstructions. The back yard offers plenty of space and privacy for your enjoyment. Significant ground cover available for expansion. Naushop amenities include - community pool, tennis, and playground area. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved