118 Orange StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84385
- Price: $825,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 95 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1756Year Built
CONDO WITH CHARACTER - New to the market. Upscale one bedroom, two-bath, in-Town, antique, condominium apartment located on second floor above an attractive art gallery. Sunny, spacious living room / dining room with two charming fireplaces and tremendous original wide Pine floors. Bright kitchen with ample counter space, glass front cabinets and laundry closet with side by side washer & dryer. Full bath with glass stall shower, generous bedroom with queen, walk thru dressing room / closet, half bath and adjacent separate room with claw foot tub. Stairs lead to a large third floor attic room. The rest of the building is owner occupied. Must see!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$825,000
- MLS Number84385
- Agent ID15079
- Agent NameCynthia S. Lenhart
- Agent Phone508-325-5500
- Broker ID493
- Broker NameCompass Rose Real Estate
- Date Listed2018-05-15T17:25:24
- Firm Phone508-325-5500
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation
- Flooring TypeAntique Pine (very wide king boards)
- Dishwasher Typeyes
- Dryer Typeyes
- Fridge Typeyes
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Stove Typeyes
- Tv TypeCable
- Building Number118
- Location41.2756452, -70.0932315
- StreetOrange Street
- Desc Parking1 car
- Yard Typeno
- Year Built1756
- Foundation Typestone
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Number of Photos40
- Photo Id List208695,207569,207567,205300,205299,199688,199548,199551,199534,199685,199535,199536,199539,199540,199541,199544,199545,199553,199533,199554,199686,199552,199558,199559,199537,199048,199532,205293,205294,205295,205296,205297,199684,205298,207568,207570,208366,208368,208369,208370
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementNone
- Desc Floor1First floor Art Gallery is owner occupied.
- Desc Floor2Large open dining / living room with two fireplaces, kitchen with laundry closet, full bath with glass shower, generous bedroom, dressing room / closet, half bath and separate room with claw foot tub.
- Desc Floor3Large attic room with window. Separate furnace room.
- UnitApt. B
- Easement DescNote: This apartment will pay 20% of insurance, alarm monitoring, water, sewer, landfill, trash, landscaping and an annual contribution to a general condo maintenance fund. Condo fees to be determined. Brent and Kathleen Young have first right of refusa
- Other ViewsTown
- Washer Typeyes
- Year Renovated1987
- Modification Date05/15/2018
- View Count29
2 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
This "pied a terre" offers it all... Historic 1785 Captain Gardner House unit has been renovated in 2015. This turnkey opportunity located in the heart of town just a short distance to Main Street, restaurants and beaches. The property has strong rental potential and an exclusive use of the outdoor space. More
1 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0 Acreage in .
Historic 1785 Captain Gardner house is in town, a short distance to Main Street, shopping and restaurants. This second floor unit has a strong rental history and is being sold furnished, ready to go. More
2 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 1 Bathroom 0.4132 Acreage in .
Surf Shack-pared down and simple - perfect for barefoot summers by the beach! Hear the ocean and capture magnificent sunsets from this 2 bedroom cottage that boasts sweeping water views from the second story loft. A true vacation escape from sunrise to sunset with the unspoiled beach amenities moments from your porch; check out the excellent surf break, ocean surf casting, stand up paddle boarding & meandering along beach that stretches for miles. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved