6 Old Westmoor Farm RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84379
- Price: $6,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 114 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1993Year Built
Directly abutting The Westmoor Club, this 1+ acre property sits at the heart of one of Nantucket's most coveted neighborhoods. The Old Westmoor Farm Road enclave sits just over a mile from historic downtown and nearby Cliff area beaches, bike paths and walking trails through conservation land. House, cottage, two car garage, pool and outdoor dining areas make this property the best value in luxury real estate anywhere on the island.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84379
- Agent ID40933
- Agent NameStephen Maury
- Agent Phone508-325-5000
- Desc Parking6+
- Firm Phone508-325-5000
- List Price$6,995,000
- Broker ID494
- Broker NameCongdon & Coleman Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Flooring TypeWood
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Easement DescLandscaping, driveway, sewer and utility easement. Homeowner's Association. The property is subject to HOA architectural review.
- Date Listed2018-04-27T13:59:57
- Year Built1993
- Year Renovated2017
- Modification Date04/27/2018
- View Count18
- Building Number6
- Location41.2883015, -70.1159276
- StreetOld Westmoor Farm Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeLarge Yard
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher Type2
- Dryer Type2
- Fridge Type2
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type2
- Number of Photos33
- Photo Id List198330,198284,198341,198300,198299,198296,198298,198302,198310,198309,198288,198291,198287,198331,198332,198293,198294,198295,198297,198301,198303,198304,198305,198307,198308,198311,198327,198313,198315,198316,198317,198320,198325
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingROSE COTTAGE is a 3-bedroom home built into the side of a hill affording ground-level access to each of the structures two stories. Leave your car in the driveway and enter the kitchen from the front porch. Bedroom with full bathroom and the first of the
- Desc BasementBelow the kitchen, additional food preparation and storage space. Utility room.
- Desc Floor1WISTERIA: Enter from the courtyard into the newly built gourmet kitchen with counter seating for 10. Formal dining room with fireplace and seating for 14 connects the kitchen and the expansive living room which boasts three seating areas and a second fireplace. Doors from the living room lead to the courtyard on one side and the lawn and Koi pond on the other. From the living room, pass through the rolling barn doors toward the south wing with two en suite bedroom and multiple points of access to the outdoor pool and patio.
- Desc Floor2From the entry hall, follow the stairs to the 2017-built master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and bathroom with tiled floor, dual vanities, glass-enclosed shower and soaking tub. On the southern wing of the house, a second staircase leads to a bedroom with four twin beds. A third staircase provides access to bedroom suite which can also be reached via an exterior ship's ladder.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
8 Bedrooms Village Town. 8 Bathroom 0.18 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
Complete renovation combining attention to historic integrity with modern design and function. Just steps away from Main Street original details are preserved in four floors of dramatic living space. Outdoor living spaces include decks, brick lined patios. Formal courtyard, green space and an expansive roof walk. This magnificent home situated on an oversized parcel has stunning views of Nantucket Harbor, Brant Point and beyond. Elegant crown moldings and attention to detail throughout. There are eight bedrooms ensuite including garage and studio and living spaces that are light filled and well proportioned on every floor. Elevator which services the first three floors. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved