8 Chester StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84355
- Price: $2,999,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 180 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1886Year Built
This property is located in the core of Nantucket town and offers 3 floors of finished living complete with 7 bedrooms, 8 full baths, and 12 foot ceilings. Enjoy the best that Nantucket has to offer with a convenient walk to fabulous dining, gallery hopping, and charming shops with a short bike ride to some of the islands best north shore beaches. Garden terrace, outdoor fire pit, hardwood floors and off street parking are just a few of the amenities this property has to offer.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84355
- Agent ID15068
- Agent NameChandra Miller
- Agent Phone508.360.7777
- Desc ParkingYes off street
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$2,999,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypeConcrete Pour- Basement
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeMaytag
- Dryer Type2 - Whirlpool Dryers
- Fridge TypeTRUE 4 door, glass & stainless
- Stove TypeGarland Stove
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Type1 - Whirlpool Washer
- Building Number8
- Location41.2871049, -70.1022519
- StreetChester Street
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch
- FeaturesDisposal, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeHardwood, tile, and carpet
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Easement DescParking Easement see Book 1128 Page 114. *Property currently used as commercial but can be utilized as residential. Select pictures of living room/dinning area are renderings.
- Date Listed2018-05-23T09:24:26
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1886
- Year Renovated2012
- Modification Date09/19/2018
- View Count4
- Desc BasementThe garden level is partially below grade allowing for generous light and large windows in both northwest facing bedrooms. Accessible off the garden patio or via an interior staircase the garden level boasts two large guest suites, additional transitional den/office space, a laundry room, and ample storage. Details such as whitewashed wood, built-in cabinetry, galley kitchenette and porthole light fixtures bring a boat house feel to this level of living. First en-suite bedroom offers two built-in queens, a large bar-height table that comfortably seats 5 and a galley kitchenette with a sink. Second en-suite bedroom boasts a king bed and an over-sized twin bunk that doubles as an expansive window seat.
- Desc Floor1Step off your large covered porch into your light filled living room with 12 foot ceilings and 7 foot windows, private dining room, and kitchen with an exterior staircase leading to Center Street. First floor king bedded master suite offers a large sitting room complete with built-in cabinetry and a wood burning fireplace, and a full bath with whirlpool tub.
- Desc Floor2Enter the second floor from either the main set of stairs off of the foyer or the rear staircase off of the kitchen. The second floor offers 4 bedrooms each with ample light and privacy, en-suite bathrooms and glass enclosed showers.
- FireplacesOne wood burning
- First Floor Beds1
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved