34 West Chester StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84351
- Price: $4,980,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 216 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1722Year Built
The Richard Gardner (1722) House is set on over 2 acres of serenity, in town, on the Lily Pond. See the 3D Tour at 'External Links'. A masterpiece of historic preservation with a storied past, the home pre-dates Nantucket's whaling era and features original framing, windows, staircases, fireplaces and paneling; wide floorboards, beamed ceilings and oversized fireplaces. A preservation easement prohibits further subdivision but does allow for replacing the garage(s) with a new home.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84351
- Agent ID26964
- Agent NameMike Glowacki
- Agent Phone508-228-6513
- Desc ParkingPlenty !
- Firm Phone508-228-6513
- List Price$4,980,000
- Broker ID589
- Broker NameBass Point Realty
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewPond
- Building Number34
- Location41.2868792, -70.106482
- StreetWest Chester Street
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio
- Yard TypeA serene world apart!
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type3
- Dishwasher TypeY
- Dryer TypeY, 2
- Fridge TypeY
- Stove TypeY
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeY, 2
- Desc 2nd DwellingOversized studio with kitchen and bath, upstairs over a garage.
- Desc BasementRoot Cellar with exterior access.
- Desc Floor1A recently updated kitchen w/ new appliances, wc and shower. The Breakfast Room, Living and Dining Rooms and Library surround the central chimney mass and stairway.
- Desc Floor2Fire-placed Master, en suite with tub & hand shower, Two guest rooms share a newly renovated connecting bath w/ tub and shower.
- Desc Floor3Two bedrooms share a hall bath w/ tub
- Second DwellingExisting
- Easement DescSee Preservation Easement: Document #3296; Book 461, Page 92.
- Date Listed2018-04-20T12:55:39
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1722
- Modification Date04/20/2018
- View Count32
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved