4 Lincoln AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84330
- Price: $10,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 123 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1920Year Built
"Twin Decks" - Nantucket Legacy living at its best in one of the island's most desirable neighborhoods! This classic family home features multiple porches, decks and a large spacious yard that take full advantage of this idyllic setting. There is plenty of room to create another large and tasteful lot and still leave room to add a Guest House or pool to the existing improvements. Conveniently located, just 7/10 of a mile from Town, and a quick 3 minute jaunt to Steps Beach. This property offers an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Lincoln Circle area!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84330
- Agent ID15172
- Agent NameMichael O'Mara
- Agent Phone508-228-6999 x11
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-6999
- List Price$10,995,000
- Broker ID502
- Broker NameBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Island Properties
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood / Tile
- Dishwasher Type2 Bosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge Typesubzero
- Stove TypeViking 6-burner gas range
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number4
- Location41.291763, -70.108029
- StreetLincoln Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Yard TypeLarge
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescNone known.
- Date Listed2018-04-16T15:51:54
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1920
- Year Renovated2006
- Modification Date04/16/2018
- View Count32
- Desc BasementFull unfinished basement.
- Desc Floor1Front entry from spacious Farmer's Porch into foyer area with formal living room with fireplace on one side and formal dining room on the other. Both the living room and dining room have French doors leading out to the front porch. The updated kitchen features a large center island and high-end appliances. A beautiful Butler's pantry is just off the kitchen and has an exterior door out to the front porch. On the back side of the kitchen is the laundry room and a mud room, both with tile floors and built-in cabinetry. There is access to the back deck and driveway from both the mudroom and kitchen. A breakfast nook with banquet and powder room that features painted walls depicting a Nantucket seascape. Finishing off this level is a den with built-ins and pocket doors through to the formal living room.
- Desc Floor2Stairs up from the foyer lead you to the second level which houses the Master bedroom ensuite, with fireplace and upper deck, and three Guest bedrooms. One of the Guest rooms is ensuite and two share a bathroom. There are some waterviews from this level.
- Desc Floor3Two bedrooms, both with eave storage, a closet and a skylight, share a full hall bathroom.
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 3 Bathroom 0.51 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Situated on a picturesque oversized lot on one of Nantucket's most prestigious streets is this vintage (circa 1920s) summer home. Featuring the solid construction and the distinctive detailing and charm of the period, the house overlooks Nantucket Sound and the Harbor. Additionally, the property includes a lovely yard and unattached garage. Truly, a new owner will enjoy the opportunity to renovate and enjoy this very special island home for decades to come. Sub dividable into two or three lots, this exciting listing offers a multitude of possibilities. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved