34 Liberty StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84320
- Price: $4,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 160 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1939Year Built
One of the most magical properties in historic downtown Nantucket. Set on a uniquely oversized lot with beautiful, mature landscaping, the setting is completely private, yet accessible to everything. The home exudes old world charm and lends itself to gatherings; this is an ideal setting for entertaining and creating memories. Multiple fireplaces, grand living room, sunny eat-in kitchen, finished third floor, off-street parking and garage, and phenomenal outdoor space with a gorgeous shade tree, small pond and secret garden. A truly special offering. Potential to sub-divide the property.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84320
- Agent ID15120
- Agent NameBernadette Meyer
- Agent Phone508-680-4748
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$4,495,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesDisposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWide Pine
- Dishwasher TypeAsko
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Fridge TypeSub-zero
- Stove TypeViking 6-burner stove with grill
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Date Listed2018-04-13T16:23:08
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1939
- Year Renovated1997
- Modification Date04/13/2018
- View Count22
- Building Number34
- Location41.282882, -70.103956
- StreetLiberty Street
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Garden, Porch
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Number of Photos33
- Photo Id List196919,196895,196896,196893,196902,196897,196899,196898,196900,196901,196903,196904,196914,196911,196905,196906,196909,196912,196910,196913,196917,196916,196915,196918,196908,196907,200630,200631,200632,200633,200634,200635,200637
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc Floor1From the front entrance, to the left is a parlor/library with wood-burning fireplace and to the right, a mud room with coat closet and powder room. Hallway leads to a large, grand formal living room with fireplace. Large bay window and access to the garden. Dining room. Prep-kitchen with sink, bar and storage with side entrance from the garage. Utility room with additional storage and washer and dryer. Sun-drenched kitchen with two walls of windows looking out to the garden. Large center island. Stunning wide-pine floors throughout the living spaces and bedrooms, tile flooring in the kitchen.
- Desc Floor2Spacious master bedroom suite with fireplace and large bathroom. Two guest bedrooms, one with access to a sun-deck perched high on Liberty Street with views of the Congregational Church steeple, and a dumb waiter from the kitchen. Shared hall bathroom.
- Desc Floor3The third floor is completely separate and private. Accessible by its own stairs, which affords many potential uses as a children's play area, nanny suite, or artist's studio. Can be utilized as a one bedroom with full bathroom plus two additional bedrooms or one large living space.
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Audrey Sterk Design, and Clarke Brothers Builders came together in the creation of 3 Mariner Way. Completed in Spring of 2018, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and turn-key. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant. More
4 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 4 Bathroom 0.93 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
The magic of Wauwinet - Sunrise over the Atlantic, Sunset over the Harbor - this private manicured property is blessed with both. The large family home with three levels of living, stunning views, and every amenity (including wet sauna, cinema, and gym), feels like it's floating over the sea. There is a detached garage and apartment for family to come and enjoy the deeded beach access. Views from the vaulted living, kitchen, and dining areas wrap around the space and remind you that you are settled between two shining bodies of water. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 0.57 Acreage Year Built in 1995.
Cisco Beach gem. Five doors down from the ocean. Large main house and cottage. Wonderful landscaped grounds with heated plunge pool/spa. Lots of outdoor living space; wrap around porches, second floor decks with views, stone patio with fire pit and built-in gas grill. The inverted floor plan takes advantage of views of the water. Three bedrooms on the first floor with sitting room and two full baths (one is en suite). The second floor is an open concept space with multiple sitting areas, a true cook's kitchen, fireplace and overlooking loft. The master is down a short hall and has it's own sitting room/office, and fireplace. This can be closed off from the rest of the living space. The cottage is modern and sunny and sits at the back of the property. This home is truly intended to take advantage of our fantastic summer indoor-outdoor lifestyle. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1750.
Antique gem located in the heart of town steps from Main Street. This spacious residence, built in 1750, has been thoughtfully and lovingly cared for over the year's. The kitchen was updated and remodeled in 2009 and the bathrooms were remodeled in 1981. Features include original wide pine floorboards, spacious rooms with high ceiling height and many of the rooms have a fireplace and custom built-ins. The off street parking is located behind the house off Starbuck Court, a charming and quiet dead-end lane. Lovely, elevated wrap-around deck overlooks the spacious side yard with mature and well cared for gardens. Private, enclosed outdoor shower. Truly a special and rare offering! More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.1157 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly built home in desirable Brant Point offers a light and bright open floor plan with living with fireplace, kitchen and dining room that opens onto a spacious back deck. This custom design has multiple living spaces inside and out, including four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, and a Widow's Walk with views of Nantucket Harbor and Sound. Located in the heart of Brant Point, this property is in close proximity to Town, Children's Beach and Jetties Beach. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.11 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way Village. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, as well as Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Clarke Brothers Builders and Audrey Sterk Design came together in the creation of 1 Mariner Way, at Mariner Village. Recently completed, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and in turn-key condition. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant. More
3 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 2 Bathroom 1 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with attached 1-car garage is nestled in the dunes features stunning views over Nantucket Sound, Harbor and beyond! Multiple decks and porches take full advantage of this superb setting. This home sits directly across from the beautiful 156-acre Linda Loring Nature Foundation property. An elevated wooden walkway leads you over the dunes to private beach stairs down to a pristine beach! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved