5 Shawkemo Hills LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84319
- Price: $7,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 160 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2009Year Built
Beautiful and meticulous compound with the highest quality and finish work throughout. The main dwelling offers several living areas and views over abutting conservation. The first floor has a large family room with French doors opening onto the patio, pool, yard and studio/pool house. The upper level includes cathedral living and dining rooms, kitchen and beautiful master suite. The lower level includes an additional bedroom and bath, home theater, wine cellar and another family/game room and arts and crafts room. There are five wood-burning masonry fireplaces, mahogany wet bar and two laundry rooms, and additional amenities too numerous to mention. This is an extraordinary execution of a brilliant design. Featured in the June/July 2010 issue of Interiors Magazine.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84319
- Agent ID15120
- Agent NameBernadette Meyer
- Agent Phone508-680-4748
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$7,995,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak and Stone
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeGas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-04-13T15:15:18
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2009
- Modification Date04/13/2018
- View Count33
- Building Number5
- Location41.290291, -70.0556129
- StreetShawkemo Hills Lane
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Garden, Hot Tub
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescNone known.
- Desc 2nd DwellingStudio/Pool House/Garage: Two story studio/pool house with 1 1/2 baths and kitchenette, and large two car garage underneath.
- Desc BasementBedroom with full bath; wine cellar; home theater; family room; arts and crafts room.
- Desc Floor1Large, open, foyer with staircase to second floor; beautiful family room with coffered ceiling, fireplace, and French doors opening onto blue stone patio, yard, pool and studio/pool house; three spacious bedrooms, all en suite; library with fireplace and full bath; mudroom from side entrance; laundry room.
- Desc Floor2Living room with fireplace and French doors opening onto deck; formal dining room with fireplace and wet bar; fabulous kitchen with large marble island, marble counters and absolute top of the line appliances. Enormous master suite with fireplace, walk in closet and fantastic marble bath with large shower, soaking tub, w/c closet. All rooms on the second floor have cathedral ceilings, open onto a deck and have views out over open land and conservation.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths3
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 7 Bathroom 2.9 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Spectacular 5 BR 'Sconset Estate with panoramic ocean views and every amenity. Dramatic Post & Beam home renovated and expanded in 2001 with huge master suite. Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths leading to a private swimming pool, Guest/Pool House, and HarTru tennis court. Abuts 'Sconset Trust land in rear. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved