6 & 11 East Hallowell LaneNantucket MAMLS Number 84285
- Price: $13,500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 183 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1920Year Built
6, 9 and 11 East Hallowell Lane, three separate properties located in one of the most sought after areas of Nantucket, are being offered as one complete and very rare waterfront package. 6 East Hallowell Lane is a .26 acre vacant parcel of land located on the non-water side of East Hallowell Lane. The property will have strong water views across 11 East Hallowell Lane. The property could also have direct beach access via a deeded footpath across 11 East Hallowell Lane. 11 East Hallowell Lane (inclusive of 9 East Hallowell Lane) is a 1.02 acre lot with a five bedroom, three-bathroom charming 1920's home. The house sits at an elevation of 28 feet above sea level and offers stunning views of Nantucket Sound and direct beach access via private beach steps.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84285
- Agent ID15164
- Agent NameGreg McKechnie
- Agent Phone508-228-2266
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$13,500,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- Foundation TypeBlock and Piers
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeWhirlpool
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Fridge TypeFrigidaire
- Stove TypeWhirlpool
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Building Number6 & 11
- Location41.293871, -70.120031
- StreetEast Hallowell Lane
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Flooring TypePine
- Heat TypeNone
- Water ViewSound
- Easement DescFootpath
- Date Listed2018-04-18T15:50:17
- Year Built1920
- Modification Date04/18/2018
- View Count57
- Desc BasementExterior access
- Desc Floor1To enter into this timeless treasure, step through the front door accessed from an uncovered porch facing Nantucket Sound and step back in time. From the wooden shiplap throughout and windows that have withstood the test of time you will be amazed by the old world Nantucket charm. Enter through a galley landing with ample storage and two coat closets. To the right of the landing, is a large living room with windows overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Warm up by the wood stove on a cool evening and watch the boats go by. A large dining room with panoramic views connects the living room and eat-in kitchen. The kitchen runs along the back of the house and connects to a laundry room with a washer and dryer and plenty of folding space. There is a full bath with a tub/shower on the first floor. A small bath is attached to the bedroom with easterly views of the coastal bank.
- Desc Floor2A ship-lap hallway connects the four bedrooms and two full bathrooms (both with tub/showers). Two bedrooms overlook the Sound, while two bedrooms face south.
- Desc Floor3Very large attic.
- FireplacesWood stove
- First Floor Beds1
- Second DwellingPotential
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 4 Bathroom 0.9265 Acreage Year Built in 1979.
This exceptional one acre Nantucket Harbor front property with private beach offers a proud location to enjoy sweeping views from the Town of Nantucket to Great Point Lighthouse. The 4 bedroom house and separate 2 car garage with attached 1 bedroom apartment, enjoys water views from almost every room. The great location offers access to gentle water swimming and boating, and the western exposure provides beautiful views of the sunsets over Nantucket Harbor and Town. The property has over 150 feet of private beach frontage; a spectacular location to create your family compound. More
6 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.34 Acreage Year Built in 1939.
Enjoy the breathtaking views from this Brant Point property, ready to begin a new chapter of Nantucket harborfront living at its very best. With the changing of the seasons comes a maritime parade of boats as they sail in and out of the Jetties, with Coatue serving as a backdrop. To the west is Jetties Beach, and to the east is the beacon light of Brant Point Lighthouse. The shoreline and bulkhead provide a front row seat for the 4th of July fireworks, and a sandy beach leads to a variety of aquatic activities for any sports enthusiast. The property is complemented by native Rosa Rugosa, a lush side and front lawn for entertaining, and a meticulously maintained six bedroom home with a layout well suited for a multi-generational family. The property includes a consistent rental history, with 2018 totaling more than $200,000 in income. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved