339 Polpis RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84276
- Price: $2,795,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 152 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2006Year Built
This peaceful, secluded property in Polpis is a hidden gem with lots of gorgeous panoramic views of conservation land and ponds. The house is set back from the road with a first floor porch running the length of the house. Inside is an open kitchen/ living/dining area perfect for family and friends gatherings. There is a separate den as well with full bath. A must see!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84276
- Agent ID16108
- Agent NameSuzi Spring
- Agent Phone508-325-5000
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-325-5000
- List Price$2,795,000
- Broker ID494
- Broker NameCongdon & Coleman Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeReclaimed oak
- Dishwasher Typeyes/ 2
- Dryer Typeyes/ 2
- Fridge Typeyes/ 2
- Stove Typeyes/ 2
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes/ 2
- Date Listed2018-04-27T16:32:13
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2006
- Modification Date04/27/2018
- View Count21
- Building Number339
- Location41.29132, -69.993335
- StreetPolpis Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos46
- Photo Id List209891,198135,198133,198129,198138,198139,198140,198142,198151,198146,198147,198148,198149,198150,198153,198155,198156,198158,198159,198160,198161,198162,198165,198166,198167,198168,198176,198169,198172,198173,198174,198177,195695,195696,198178,198179,198181,198182,198184,198185,198187,198188,198189,198130,198131,195736
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingThere is a lovely "pied de terre" honeymoon suite above the 2 car garage with a full bathroom and shower, queen size bedroom, and a storybook open living/ dining room. Off the back door is private deck with panoramic views of the moors.
- Desc BasementThere is a concrete basement with radiant heat ready to be connected. Also, plumbing for a full bath.
- Desc Floor1Enter into a very open air first floor that boasts lots of light and space. There are two different sitting areas, one with a gas fireplace and another comfortable area across the room. At the other end of the house is a state of the art open kitchen/dining area with high end appliances, Sub Zero fridge, and Bosch dishwasher. The large kitchen has granite countertops. The center island has a long breakfast bar seating for four and a large pantry with freezer. Opposite the kitchen is a full wet bar which makes entertaining a breeze. A half bath and separate laundry room with Bosch washer and dryer. At the opposite end of the first floor there is a comfortable den/TV room with a full bath and shower.
- Desc Floor2At the top of the landing is a spacious, cozy sitting area. The second floor has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, each with a glass, tile shower and one with a tub/shower. There are second floor decks off the master and the guest room. The master has an en-suite bath with jacuzzi and shower.
- Desc Floor3The widow's walk has extraordinary views of the moors.
- Fireplaces1 gas fireplace
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 6 Bathroom 2.76 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Located in the serene enclave of Quidnet, a winding driveway leads to the elegantly designed main house with a spacious wrap-around porch accented with columns and separate guest cottage; both designed by distinguished architect Chip Webster. The cottage has its own driveway via Chase Lane, ideal for guests or tenants. The grounds consist of both beautiful plantings and an abundance of natural landscape; nearby are hundreds of acres of Nantucket Conservation Foundation and Nantucket Land Bank parcels. Just outside your door are walking trails and Squam Farm, as well as Sesachacha Pond, and ideal spot for paddle boarding or kayaking, as well as the ocean with a gorgeous sandy shoreline. At the foot of the driveway is a shuttle stop and the Polpis Road bike path. There is ground coverage remaining for a garage, and the lot has been surveyed for future pool placement. With over 6,000 square feet of pristine living space accented with birchwood floors and custom details found throughout the main house and cottage, potential rental income and a spacious 2.76 acre lot, this offering is an excellent value for the year round or summer family. A separate furnishings package is available upon request. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved