14 Pippens WayNantucket MAMLS Number 84272
- Price: $5,595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 137 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully complements the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84272
- Agent ID15056
- Agent NameBarbara Clarke
- Agent Phone508-228-4449
- Desc ParkingYes-6
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$5,595,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWhite Oak
- Dishwasher TypeMiele (2)
- Dryer TypeGE
- Fridge TypeLiebherr
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeNone
- Washer TypeGE
- Date Listed2018-04-04T14:01:55
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date04/04/2018
- View Count26
- Building Number14
- Location41.2824269, -70.0695995
- StreetPippens Way
- Outdoor SpacesPrivate Pool, Patio, Porch, Deck, Garden
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos38
- Photo Id List209139,209140,210006,210005,210003,210004,195625,195647,195626,195628,195631,195742,195627,195632,195629,195630,195633,195743,195635,195636,195637,195745,195645,195646,195639,195641,195638,195752,195640,195744,195756,195751,195753,195643,195748,195755,195750,195749
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe lower level has 2300 sf of unfinished space ready to be finished to the buyers' specifications and is plumbed for two bathrooms.
- Desc Floor1The foyer on the first floor opens to a bright and airy open-concept floor plan with clean, crisp lines accentuated by the engineered white oak flooring. The eye is drawn to the pool, cabana and outdoor living space through the multiple french doors which fill the room with light. The living area has a modern gas fireplace enclosed in white birch granite. The unique white oak ceiling above the dining table lends a contemporary element to the design and feel of the space. The large chef's kitchen with high-end appliances boasts a large Caesarstone island with surrounding counters of beautiful white rhino marble. A short hallway to a secondary entryway/mudroom, half bath and built-in office workspace features two sliding track doors, one opening to a pantry, and the other to a large laundry room. Beyond the kitchen is a second living area with a stunning vaulted oak ceiling. On the right of the foyer, a spacious first floor master bedroom suite has private access to the patio.
- Desc Floor2The tempered glass-encased staircase leads to the second floor and opens to a vaulted living room with a stylish board and batten wall treatment. The master bedroom with access to the second floor deck overlooking the pool, boasts a walk-in closet and a large master bathroom with stand alone tub. The tile here and throughout the home, exquisitely chosen by Elisa Allen varies in design in each of the bathrooms lending an individual appeal to each space. Three more spacious bedroom suites satellite off the living space.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 6 Bathroom 0.63 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
An exceptional home designed by Emeritus and located in the heart of Shimmo. Exquisite detail throughout in this 4 bedroom, 6+ bath home (pending sewer hookup allows for multiple additional bedrooms), entertainment and fitness rooms. Cabana/pool house, outdoor shower, separate garage and studio. Beautiful mature landscaped lot with numerous decks, patios, heated pool and spa. Views to Crosby Pond in a very private setting. Moments to the deeded access of the Shimmo Association beach and only 1.5 miles to town. More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 1735.
11 Hussey Street, a large timber-frame home built in 1735 has recently been artfully renovated and restored. Many original features such as the historic winder staircase, original paneling, cooking fireplaces, beams and “gunstock” posts have been preserved while incorporating every modern amenity today's owner desires. Four finished floors offer 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen and multiple living areas which flow easily to the brick patio and spacious landscaped yard. This exceptional property also offers a detached 2-car garage. A unique opportunity to own and enjoy a classic Nantucket antique which has been thoughtfully restored and elevated to modern day living. More
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.17 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Classic & Timeless! One of the most beautiful & charming properties where true elegance meets the Nantucket Sound in desirable Monomoy. This large stately Colonial is one of a kind and was redone in 2012 restoring it's timeless finishes and detailing throughout. Gracious in every way and moments to Monomoy Beaches! Serene & private setting on a large corner 1.17 acre lot. Mature flowering trees, plantings & shrubs, level lawns, gardens, arbors, large outdoor patio spaces, fire pit, and heated pool makes this a fabulous property for indoor & outdoor entertaining & living or total relaxation. Harbor views from the second & third levels. Attached two car garage with separate Guest/Staff quarters above. The property has wonderful flow for formal & informal living. One cannot replicate such tasteful and intimate perfection! More
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1699 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
33 Monomoy Road was designed by a true island steward and possesses the historic charm of a Main Street ship captain's home, coupled with the spacious comfort of new design. The property features sun-drenched, open living spaces, multiple gathering areas for entertaining, seamless indoor/outdoor living, large pool, patio and spectacular gardens. Offering unparalleled privacy, tranquility and comfort, this home is situated on 1.17 acres and is just moments to Monomoy beaches. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1838 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
A rare offering, the "Hydrangea House", is one of the most photographed Nantucket icons. This historic and prominent Cliff Road home is in pristine condition with 5 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and elegant living spaces ideal for entertaining. The property boasts many of your Nantucket wish-list items: convenience to both Town and Beaches, first floor master suite, one-car garage, roof walk with water views, curb appeal, and so much more! More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.97 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Serenity on the South Shore! Stunning Surfside retreat located on a quiet street and just a short distance to the ocean. This special, turnkey home was beautifully designed and executed. Lovely, modern, light and bright interior spaces. Three floors of living space! 20'x30' heated saltwater pool and spa with electric safety cover. Charming Pool Cabana for guests to enjoy with full bath and kitchenette. Large yard for lawn games and outdoor entertaining. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1097 Acreage Year Built in 1831.
Located just steps from Main Street and Nantucket harbor, this beautifully restored family home has a storied past and is the largest of the Historic Folger Block Row Houses, with four finished floors. One of the most notable highlights is the highly coveted private pool and spa, now a thing of the past on any property located in the downtown Historic District of Nantucket. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning five bedroom home offers multiple living spaces, views of the harbor and has an excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1838.
The Levi Starbuck House is one of Nantucket's most beautiful Greek Revival houses and has been tastefully preserved with countless historic details still intact. A striking front entry porch, gracious front stairway, double parlor with two fireplaces, unparalleled craftsmanship and Nantucket Harbor views from all three floors of finished living space make this one of the most desirable properties for sale in all of historic downtown Nantucket. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved