38 Youngs WayNantucket MAMLS Number 84243
- Price: $1,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 143 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2004Year Built
Exceptional multi-family and/or mixed use residential commercial building in quiet neighborhood. Located in the RC-2 zoning district, this versatile duplex property features four finished levels with 4520 sf of living and office space. Built with extraordinary attention to detail using quality energy efficient and many green materials, the house is currently used as a 2 BR, 2.5 bath main house, a 2 room office with 1/2 bath and a 1+ BR, 1 bath apartment which is rented on an annual basis. This custom-built property has many unique features including a whole house 4 stage water filter, HEPA whole house air filter, alarm system, extensive wiring for internet, phone, cable, audio, maple flooring with radiant heat, and numerous other amenities. Options for office space include continuing to use it as a commercial rental space with separate electric metering or add two more bedrooms to either main house or apartment (inside wall has already been framed for this option). The common walls and ceilings of the office have been double drywalled for fire code. The common wall between the east and west sides of the building has been soundproofed. Antique dining room chandelier is excluded.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$1,995,000
- MLS Number84243
- Agent ID15092
- Agent NameMimi Huber
- Agent Phone508-325-2073
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Wood Stove
- Flooring TypeMaple
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Easement DescSee deed
- Number of Photos44
- Photo Id List195164,195165,195155,195156,195171,195154,195170,195181,195161,195168,195177,195176,195159,195172,195173,195174,195167,195157,195158,195182,195183,195180,195186,195195,195193,195169,195191,195196,195163,195190,195175,195200,195198,195203,195201,195202,195189,195185,195187,195184,195192,195199,195205,195206
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number38
- Location41.2640289, -70.0846353
- StreetYoungs Way
- VillageMid Island
- Year Built2004
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Porch, Deck
- Foundation TypeCement
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeYes - 2
- Dryer TypeYes - 2
- Fridge TypeYes - 2
- Stove TypeYes - 2
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes - 2
- Date Listed2018-03-29T15:58:18
- other ViewsResidential
- Modification Date2018-03-29T15:58:18
- View Count22
- Desc BasementSolid pine stairs lead from the front entry to the basement door. Finished with maple floor and radiant floor heat providing a very dry and comfortable space. Storage room with cabinet and counter space with door. Furnace/utility room. Storage room under stairs. Three large windows with window wells let the daylight in. Recessed lighting, maple floors with radiant floor heating.
- Desc Floor1MAIN HOUSE: Covered front porch leading into the front door. Living Room with built-in Vermont Castings wood fireplace. Anderson French doors open up onto the large deck in the back yard with steps spanning almost the width of the deck. Oversized kitchen with solid granite countertops, two sinks and solid wood dovetailed drawers and all stainless steel appliances. Dining Room with Anderson double windows opening up the east and south side of the home. Metal door opening into the “Office” which is the first floor of the East side of the Duplex. There is a separate front door ground level access and a half bath. Commercial carpeting with energy efficient radiant floor heat.
- Desc Floor2MAIN HOUSE: Solid maple carved custom stairway banister with solid pine steps leads up to the second floor. Large master bedroom with full bath, extra deep Jacuzzi tub and walk in closet. Second bedroom with closet. Full bathroom with extra long tub and hallway linen closet. Door leads to solid pine steps up to the attic with storage closet on the mid-landing. APARTMENT: Full kitchen open floor plan with living and dining areas. Master bedroom with closet. Additional room that can be used as office, family room or second bedroom. Full bath with tub.
- Desc Floor3MAIN HOUSE: The attic storage room gives access to half of the East side's 3rd floor. This can also be an additional bedroom. MAIN HOUSE: Large dormer spanning most of the back side of the house opens up this space. Options for this large space are many, including adding multiple bedrooms, private artist studio, play area...and more. APARTMENT: Door leads up to third floor open room which can be used as an office, den, or bedroom.
- Desc ParkingYes
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 2 Bathroom 0.2596 Acreage Year Built in 1940.
Currently a 5BR Duplex on an oversized Commercially (CN) Zoned lot with excellent exposure on Surfside Road-directly across from the Bike Path & Shuttle Stop. Outstanding location between Town & Surfside Beach, abutting Land Bank property to the rear; the duplex is sited on an 11,000+ sf lot and is ideal as a rental property or for the many permitted uses allowed within CN zoning, such as: retail sales, open-air market, catering, convenience store, bakery, pharmacy, office, print shop, bank, art gallery or spa-to name a few. Zoning allows for significant building expansion with an allowable ground cover of 40% or over 4,500 sf of building footprint. Additionally, included in the sale is a special permit & plans for a 34 seat restaurant & attached 2 bedroom apartment utilizing the existing structure on site-this is a huge bonus for an investor/buyer seeking land on Nantucket with diverse income potential. If you have ever thought of owning your own business or real estate on Nantucket Island that has potential to generate income-consider this opportunity that allows you to earn income from the existing structure while developing plans for the future. More
6 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Great two-family property with twin units on each side - both units have 3-bedrooms, 2.5-baths and an open living / kitchen space. There is a nice back yard with a separate deck on each side. This is a convenient mid-island location with easy access to the schools, public transportation and the Surfside bike bath. Additionally there is parking for four cars! More
7 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 4 Bathroom 0.45 Acreage Year Built in 19871945.
Located in picturesque Sconset, this renovated 3 Bedroom 2 and one half bath main house features an additional 4 bedroom 2 bath guest house. These homes are being offered fully furnished. Situated on an oversized lot with 2500 square feet of ground cover remaining. Expansive yard and mature hedges separate the main house and guest house. Room for a pool. Excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 0.23 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Legal triplex with excellent rental history and fabulous potential for a variety of buyers. Current leases run to end of August, 2018 with a combined total monthly rent of $5950. Convenient location close to town, schools, mid-island, bike paths, and Surfside Beach. Additional ground cover available. 24+ HOUR NOTICE TO SHOW. More
6 Bedrooms Village Mid Island. 3 Bathroom 0.5 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Duplex located in well established mid-island neighborhood close to Nantucket's South Shore beaches. The main unit is a four bedroom home. The two bedroom accessory apartment that currently rents for $2,400 per month year round. Accessory Apartment renovated in 2010. Back Unit completely renovated in 2012, and updated since purchase in 2013. Spacious front and back yard, ample parking. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved