15 Clara DriveNantucket MAMLS Number 84237
- Price: $2,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 144 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2003Year Built
Immaculate 4+ bedroom home situated next to the 18th tee of the Miacomet Golf Course, complete with sweeping views of the back nine holes and dotted ocean in the distance. The home, inclusive of an oversized two car garage with studio apartment above, is approximately one mile to Cisco brewery, Bartlett Farm, and Ladies Beach. Situated on one half acre of land in a quiet cul-de-sac, the home would also provide an excellent rental opportunity. High end fixtures, quarter-sawn hardwood floors, central AC, Wolf & Subzero appliances, and mature landscaping are all included in this rare turn-key condition offering within the Miacomet area.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84237
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15227
- Agent NameBrian Sullivan
- Agent Phone508-414-1878
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$2,900,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeOil\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Ocean
- Easement DescSee Deed
- Date Listed2018-03-28T08:50:19
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2003
- Modification Date03/28/2018
- View Count27
- Building Number15
- Location41.260307, -70.11967
- StreetClara Drive
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Gym
- Yard TypeYes, Abutting 18th Fairway of Miacomet Golf
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak/Tile
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeTwo
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeTwo
- Number of Photos52
- Photo Id List205810,205814,205811,205818,205819,195056,195064,195067,195066,195069,195055,195058,195062,195061,195060,195063,195059,195057,195043,195044,195037,195036,195038,195040,195049,195053,195030,195045,195046,195041,195047,195048,195050,195051,195052,195042,195031,195068,195070,195039,195029,195025,195026,195024,205822,205807,205820,205816,205806,205809,205812,205821
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementFinished lower level, with living/recreational area, full laundry room, second finished room, office/gym, full bath, and multiple utility/storage closets.
- Desc Floor1Enter into the foyer, which opens up into a striking living room complete with 9 foot ceilings, wood burning fireplace, custom cabinetry/storage, and French doors to a recently renovated covered wood deck and large bluestone patio. From the living room, enter into the dining area with French doors to second wood deck and further access to manicured lawn. Dining area is open to the stunning chef's kitchen, complete with large 9 foot center island, Wolf & Subzero appliances, multiple sinks for meal prep, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry. Pantry and mudroom are located off the kitchen, along with a side entry that leads to a patterned brick patio with gas grill hook up. Opposite the living room, a transition foyer leads to a half bath as well as the first floor bedroom suite. The suite includes French doors to deck/outdoor shower, custom built-ins, walk-in closet, and stunning spa bath with large steam/rainfall shower.
- Desc Floor2Landing opens to beautiful second sitting area/living room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, wet bar, sound system, and French doors leading to second floor deck with breathtaking views of Miacomet Golf Course and spotted Atlantic Ocean waves. Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-ins and window seats share an attractively designed bath. On the other side of the living room is another large bedroom suite with custom built-ins, bright beautiful bath, and hamper access to the upstairs laundry room.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Designed with Distinction In town, but off Kimberly Lane, a private lane, this custom 5 bedroom and four and one half bath home boasts over 4000sf of living space. With four finished floors and all the modern amenities, this home is an absolute must see for the discriminating buyer. Great harbor views from one of the two master suites. A single car garage rounds out this carefully thought out property, More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 0.92 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Sweeping pastoral views from this light-filled house and adorable cottage make it the perfect place to kick back in Madaket style. Relax on the wraparound farmer's porches or private brick patio on this just under an acre lot. There is a well-built and well maintained three bedroom + office and den main home and an elegant one bedroom cottage. Both houses have wonderful open floor plans for easy living. Enjoy Madaket Sunsets, surfing, fishing, biking, and a bike ride to Millie's restaurant. At the end of the day, this comfortable summer retreat awaits. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.11 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Your brand new home in the old historic district awaits. Thoughtfully designed, this 6-bedroom, 5 1/2-bath home offers three completed floors of finished space and is ready for occupancy this season. Light, bright and located at the end of a quiet one-way street. Sip your morning coffee on the covered side porch or take some sun on the open deck. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining year-round. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.23 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Summer Living at its Finest! Expect to be wowed by this meticulous private oasis featuring a four bedroom home integrated with a pool and well thought out landscaping. This property is close to Main Street yet far away from the summer masses. This gem is classic, comfortable, and in an ideal location. Being sold fully furnished. A great rental producing property. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.0694 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Rare opportunity to own a newly constructed custom built home conveniently located within a very short distance to Main Street in the highly desirable and well sought after location on a quiet street between Orange Street and Union Street. This beautifully designed four bedroom, four full bath, two half bath home on three completed floors of finished space is ready for occupancy for the summer of 2018. The first floor is an open floor plan featuring a well thought out kitchen design, large island, open living space with gas fireplace, dining room and cozy sun porch. The first floor mud room located directly off of the side entrance highlights a half bath and laundry room. The second floor master suite features a large walk-in closet and a full shower bath. Two additional second floor guest en suite bedrooms are perfect for family and guests. The access to the Widow's Walk provides sweeping views of Nantucket's harbor. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Brand new, high quality construction in Town, featuring three floors of living space. Five bedrooms each with an en-suite bath plus two powder rooms. Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, Ship-lap accent walls, gorgeous tile, Kohler fixtures, finished lower level with family room and great kids room with built in bunks, patio area with beautiful stone work are just some of the amenities that round out this lovely home. This is a beautiful property within close proximity to Town, easy access to the south shore beaches as well as the Cliff and Brant Point areas. The Cisco and Madaket bike paths are a short distance away. This would make a fabulous home for a family or a fantastic rental property. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 0.1148 Acreage Year Built in 2013.
Open concept custom home, built in 2013, is set in the desirable Cliff neighborhood - Light and bright, with 4-bedrooms, 4.5-baths, this property includes three levels of living space, as well as a lovely landscaped yard with a bluestone patio ideal for alfresco dining. Driveway with parking for two, central a/c and outdoor shower; easy access to the Cliff bike path, North Shore beaches and within walking distance to downtown! Good opportunity to live on the Cliff at this price point! More
4 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 4 Bathroom 0.1265 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
NEW CONSTRUCTION IN SCONSET Located on a quiet side street at the top of Main Street this property allows for modern living in a prime 'Sconset location. Enjoy your expansive front covered porch, two large and light filled living areas divided by double fireplaces providing plenty of space to relax and enjoy all that Sconset has to offer. With a total of 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths and the potential to finish the basement this property is a must see. More
4 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 4 Bathroom 0.1147 Acreage Year Built in 2014.
100% Turn Key Summer Home - All inclusive, fully furnished home includes everything from the furniture, wall decorations, TV's, coffee maker, and everything in between. All you need to do is bring your flip flops and a bathing suit and you are immediately in vacation mode and ready for Daffy weekend! This home has been professionally decorated and thoughtfully designed by Christopher's Home Furnishings of Nantucket with a flowing open floor plan, finished basement floor plan that mirrors the main floor with more bedrooms, and great attention to detail. Ability to comfortably sleep up to 12 people. Beautiful, brand new, custom built home in 'Sconset's newest enclave - Hydrangea Lane. There is gorgeous shiplap throughout the light, bright and generous sized rooms and beautiful lighting elements to illuminate the plentiful built ins. The kitchen is designed with ability to entertain in doors and out on the patio, and the living room is anchored with a wall mounted TV above a stone fireplace and window seats. The lower level is entirely decked out with a built in bar and lovely trim details, including a large windowed bunk room. Hydrangea lane is located at the beginning of Sconset, on the bike path, and abuts the Sconset Land Trust Land for endless open views and sunsets. More
5 Bedrooms Village Hummock Pond. 4 Bathroom 0.1886 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Both a hideaway from city life and an enviable access point between Cisco and Town, HAWTHORNE PARK delivers the simplicity and ease that makes summer on Nantucket pure magic. Designed with award-winning architect Workshop/APD, this private enclave is composed of elegant, high design homes set against a peaceful and inviting three-acre community park. A rustic refuge promising a resort-inspired experience, Hawthorne Park's amenity-rich acreage features a residents' sports pool, hot tub, kitchen cabana and a state-of-the-art field house; all situated just minutes from the ferry and steps away from the Cisco Bike Path. THE COTTAGE's airy and alluring layout, soft palette tones, luxe finishes and natural stones and hardwoods complete a masterful design that's uniquely suited to help islanders embrace and celebrate total comfort. (For more images & furnishings examples, please see documents section). More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved