245 Hummock Pond RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84174
- Price: $4,695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 265 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1995Year Built
Cisco Beach gem. Five doors down from the ocean. Large main house and cottage. Wonderful landscaped grounds with heated plunge pool/spa. Lots of outdoor living space; wrap around porches, second floor decks with views, stone patio with fire pit and built-in gas grill. The inverted floor plan takes advantage of views of the water. Three bedrooms on the first floor with sitting room and two full baths (one is en suite). The second floor is an open concept space with multiple sitting areas, a true cook's kitchen, fireplace and overlooking loft. The master is down a short hall and has it's own sitting room/office, and fireplace. This can be closed off from the rest of the living space. The cottage is modern and sunny and sits at the back of the property. This home is truly intended to take advantage of our fantastic summer indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84174
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc Parking2 Car Garage
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$4,695,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer Typeyes
- Fridge TypeGE Profile 2-Door
- Stove TypeViking 6-Burner Gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Date Listed2018-03-02T10:11:43
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1995
- Modification Date03/02/2018
- View Count53
- Building Number245
- Location41.2553709, -70.150217
- StreetHummock Pond Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeFront yard overlooking conservation land, fenced back, side yard w/patio
- Foundation Typepoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewOcean
- Number of Photos38
- Photo Id List202613,194340,194348,202614,202615,202610,202612,194334,194360,194359,194329,194332,194355,194343,194342,194345,194341,194344,194347,194350,194346,194349,194351,194352,194353,194326,194333,194357,194335,194331,194337,194336,194338,194339,194356,194358,194361,194354
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingDetached cabana cottage with open floor plan kitchenette on first floor. Second floor office high ceilings fantastic space. Not for human habitation .
- Desc BasementPartially finished. Large. Interior and exterior access.
- Desc Floor1Formal entry to main staircase and hallway to three bedrooms (one en suite), full bath, sitting room opening to patio, utility/mud room, access to back staircase, and basement. At the rear of the sitting room, and from the utility room, is access to the 2+ car garage.
- Desc Floor2Very large open space with vaulted ceilings and loft. Fireplace, sitting area, large dining area, gourmet kitchen with lots of counter space, breakfast area, and access to three separate decks. A short hall with half-bath leads to another sitting room/office and the master suite. This can be closed off from the living area. The master has its own fireplace and private deck.
- Desc Floor3There is a loft overlooking the main living area.
- Fireplaces2 Indoor Wood Burning plus Outdoor Fire Pit
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved