245 Hummock Pond RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84174
- Price: $4,695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 169 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1995Year Built
Cisco Beach gem. Five doors down from the ocean. Large main house and cottage. Wonderful landscaped grounds with heated plunge pool/spa. Lots of outdoor living space; wrap around porches, second floor decks with views, stone patio with fire pit and built-in gas grill. The inverted floor plan takes advantage of views of the water. Three bedrooms on the first floor with sitting room and two full baths (one is en suite). The second floor is an open concept space with multiple sitting areas, a true cook's kitchen, fireplace and overlooking loft. The master is down a short hall and has it's own sitting room/office, and fireplace. This can be closed off from the rest of the living space. The cottage is modern and sunny and sits at the back of the property. This home is truly intended to take advantage of our fantastic summer indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84174
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc Parking2 Car Garage
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$4,695,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Water ViewOcean
- Number of Photos38
- Photo Id List202613,194340,194348,202614,202615,202610,202612,194334,194360,194359,194329,194332,194355,194343,194342,194345,194341,194344,194347,194350,194346,194349,194351,194352,194353,194326,194333,194357,194335,194331,194337,194336,194338,194339,194356,194358,194361,194354
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number245
- Location41.2553709, -70.150217
- StreetHummock Pond Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeFront yard overlooking conservation land, fenced back, side yard w/patio
- Foundation Typepoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer Typeyes
- Fridge TypeGE Profile 2-Door
- Stove TypeViking 6-Burner Gas
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer Typeyes
- Date Listed2018-03-02T10:11:43
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1995
- Modification Date03/02/2018
- View Count38
- Desc 2nd DwellingDetached cabana cottage with open floor plan kitchenette on first floor. Second floor office high ceilings fantastic space. Not for human habitation .
- Desc BasementPartially finished. Large. Interior and exterior access.
- Desc Floor1Formal entry to main staircase and hallway to three bedrooms (one en suite), full bath, sitting room opening to patio, utility/mud room, access to back staircase, and basement. At the rear of the sitting room, and from the utility room, is access to the 2+ car garage.
- Desc Floor2Very large open space with vaulted ceilings and loft. Fireplace, sitting area, large dining area, gourmet kitchen with lots of counter space, breakfast area, and access to three separate decks. A short hall with half-bath leads to another sitting room/office and the master suite. This can be closed off from the living area. The master has its own fireplace and private deck.
- Desc Floor3There is a loft overlooking the main living area.
- Fireplaces2 Indoor Wood Burning plus Outdoor Fire Pit
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.308 Acreage Year Built in 1939.
One of the most magical properties in historic downtown Nantucket. Set on a uniquely oversized lot with beautiful, mature landscaping, the setting is completely private, yet accessible to everything. The home exudes old world charm and lends itself to gatherings; this is an ideal setting for entertaining and creating memories. Multiple fireplaces, grand living room, sunny eat-in kitchen, finished third floor, off-street parking and garage, and phenomenal outdoor space with a gorgeous shade tree, small pond and secret garden. A truly special offering. Potential to sub-divide the property. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Audrey Sterk Design, and Clarke Brothers Builders came together in the creation of 3 Mariner Way. Completed in Spring of 2018, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and turn-key. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 4 Bathroom 1.43 Acreage Year Built in 2000.
Quintessential Surfside beach house with sweeping ocean views. This well planned 4 bedroom, 4 full and 1 1/2 bath, upside down home was designed by Gwynne Thorsen and offers stylish and functional living spaces with plenty of room for family and friends to gather. 180-degree water views can be enjoyed from the 2nd floor living areas and spacious mahogany deck. The oversized lot is just under 1.5 acres is impeccably landscaped with plenty of room for a cottage, cabana and pool. A path from the property takes you to one of Nantucket's finest beaches in just minutes. There is also a garage equipped with a 2002 Jeep that is included in the sale as well as a storage shed. Elegant beach charm converges with all of today's modern bells and whistles. Features include; gourmet kitchen, open floor plan, hardwood flooring throughout, central AC, wainscoting, custom tile, built ins, cedar shingle roof, alarm system, garage, storage shed, beautiful landscaping, outdoor shower, irrigation, room for cottage, cabana and pool. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1750.
Antique gem located in the heart of town steps from Main Street. This spacious residence, built in 1750, has been thoughtfully and lovingly cared for over the year's. The kitchen was updated and remodeled in 2009 and the bathrooms were remodeled in 1981. Features include original wide pine floorboards, spacious rooms with high ceiling height and many of the rooms have a fireplace and custom built-ins. The off street parking is located behind the house off Starbuck Court, a charming and quiet dead-end lane. Lovely, elevated wrap-around deck overlooks the spacious side yard with mature and well cared for gardens. Private, enclosed outdoor shower. Truly a special and rare offering! More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.1157 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly built home in desirable Brant Point offers a light and bright open floor plan with living with fireplace, kitchen and dining room that opens onto a spacious back deck. This custom design has multiple living spaces inside and out, including four bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms, and a Widow's Walk with views of Nantucket Harbor and Sound. Located in the heart of Brant Point, this property is in close proximity to Town, Children's Beach and Jetties Beach. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.2513 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Tucked in on a quiet side street in the highly sought after Brant Point area, "Summer Salt" is a one of a kind home. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and an open floor plan make this spacious home ideal for family living. Just moments away from Town, Jetties Beach, and the Galley Restaurant, this 2006 Micky Rowland design and Steve Lindsey build offers easy access to some of Nantucket's most loved attractions. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved