5 Mattapoisett AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 84152
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 194 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1999Year Built
Just bring your bathing suit... Rare Cisco offering. 4 bedroom, 5 full and two half bath house in mint condition is being offered turnkey, fully furnished. Renovated and lifted from top to bottom in 2016/17 with no expense spared, including surround sound throughout, central a/c, custom furniture and much more. First floor water views, prime steps to the beach location, view enveloped outdoor living areas, open floor plan - this one is not to be missed.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84152
- Agent ID15146
- Agent NameDalton Frazier
- Agent Phone508-228-3202
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$4,995,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood/Tile
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Number of Photos33
- Photo Id List211347,194667,211344,194079,194598,194578,194591,194584,194582,194587,194583,194599,194576,194577,194579,194592,194588,194593,194594,194595,194597,194596,194600,194601,194602,194603,194604,194605,194606,194608,194607,211345,211346
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number5
- Location41.2532386, -70.1478364
- StreetMattapoisett Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescSeller has right to use the property from July 25 to September 4. Lot of Record. See deed.
- Date Listed2018-03-10T12:53:17
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1999
- Year Renovated2017
- Modification Date03/10/2018
- View Count28
- Desc BasementFull basement with 8.5' ceilings. Laundry room with large stone folding table and lots of cabinets. Two finished storage rooms. Full tiled bathroom. Large unfinished space with full size windows - tons of possibilities to finish. Radiant heat throughout.
- Desc Floor1Extensive covered porch with first floor water views. Large foyer with built-in bench seating, cubbies and cabinets. First floor sunny and spacious den with exterior door that leads to back deck, outdoor shower and patio and lovely yard. First floor master bedroom with stunning bath and walk-in closet. Two en-suite guest bedrooms with tiled/glass baths. Powder room. Stylish wall treatments and paper throughout.
- Desc Floor2Gracious staircase leads you to the stunning great room. Cathedral ceilings, tons of windows, double sliders to the second floor deck with strong water views. The living, dining and kitchen flow together seamlessly. Stately kitchen has all top of the line counters and appliances, custom cabinets, large center island with bar seating and walk-in pantry. Off the great room there's a large office with exterior door leading to the back deck that has pastoral views; wet bar with matching counters and custom cabinetry; powder room. Spacious master bedroom has cathedral ceilings with fan, gorgeous bath and large walk-in closet; multiple windows to enjoy the water views.
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths2
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Welcome to Nantucket's newest enclave at Mariner Way. Experience the Nantucket lifestyle with ease, just moments to town shops and fine dining, Great Harbor Yacht Club, the creeks of Monomoy, and the brand new in-town bike path. An unrivaled development team comprised of BPC Architecture, Audrey Sterk Design, and Clarke Brothers Builders came together in the creation of 3 Mariner Way. Completed in Spring of 2018, this property is offered fully furnished with thoughtfully curated custom pieces and design elements, filled with luxurious amenities, and turn-key. Expertly designed indoor and outdoor living spaces make this home a wonderful retreat for either a seasonal or year-round occupant. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Cliff living at its finest! Open and airy five bedroom, five and one half bath home with bonus den and full bath. Open main living/dining area, gourmet kitchen, first floor master suite, bright bedrooms with built-ins. Finished lower level with family/game room and additional bedroom and bath. Enjoy entertaining and dining on the back deck and a short visit around the corner to The Westmoor Club. Or spend the day at Hinckley Lane Beach, just 200 yards away, across the street. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1097 Acreage Year Built in 1831.
Located just steps from Main Street and Nantucket harbor, this beautifully restored family home has a storied past and is the largest of the Historic Folger Block Row Houses, with four finished floors. One of the most notable highlights is the highly coveted private pool and spa, now a thing of the past on any property located in the downtown Historic District of Nantucket. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning five bedroom home offers multiple living spaces, views of the harbor and has an excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 5 Bathroom 0.8878 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly constructed five bedroom home located on a quiet and private lane with views of the ocean and Sesachacha Pond. Enjoy walking to the beach, only moments from your home, accessed by a private deeded right of way. This home features an open floor plan with three floors of living, a two tiered patio surrounding a pool, and an oversized garage. More
4 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.2513 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Tucked in on a quiet side street in the highly sought after Brant Point area, "Summer Salt" is a one of a kind home. Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and an open floor plan make this spacious home ideal for family living. Just moments away from Town, Jetties Beach, and the Galley Restaurant, this 2006 Micky Rowland design and Steve Lindsey build offers easy access to some of Nantucket's most loved attractions. More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
"Watercolors", an historic replica of a 1800's Nantucket home, has been completely renovated in 2018. Close proximity to historic Main Street, this home is set back from Hussey Street and extends all the way to Academy Hill. 2 off-street parking spots and sunny side patio features a 7x9 luxurious spa, built-in grilling station and outdoor shower. This house features a large open floor plan with multiple living spaces, state of the art kitchen, with European custom cabinetry, 5 bedrooms all ensuite on four levels on living. Sonos and CAT6 wiring throughout. This stunning home is one of a few in-town turnkey properties currently on the market. Ground cover remaining for additional structure or garage. More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully compliments the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.47 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Enchanting oasis, secretly tucked in a fantastic setting filled with gorgeous flowers and mature trees in one of Nantucket's finest neighborhoods. Beautifully built modern home with classic quality touches. Expansive lawns and outdoor areas including multiple porches and decks. Seclusion guaranteed as the property abuts 15 acres of green expanse at The Westmoor Club. Certainly a special place to entertain friends and family. 4 bedroom suites in the main house plus another above the garage for a total of 5. Any 3 of these suites could serve as the master bedroom. Large front and rear yards with extensive stone walls, a fenced zen like rose garden, two outdoor showers and direct access to The Westmoor Club through the back gate. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.97 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Serenity on the South Shore! Stunning Surfside retreat located on a quiet street and just a short distance to the ocean. This special, turnkey home was beautifully designed and executed. Lovely, modern, light and bright interior spaces. Three floors of living space! 20'x30' heated saltwater pool and spa with electric safety cover. Charming Pool Cabana for guests to enjoy with full bath and kitchenette. Large yard for lawn games and outdoor entertaining. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved