14 Orange StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84150
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 219 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-08
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1838Year Built
The Levi Starbuck House is one of Nantucket's most beautiful Greek Revival houses and has been tastefully preserved with countless historic details still intact. A striking front entry porch, gracious front stairway, double parlor with two fireplaces, unparalleled craftsmanship and Nantucket Harbor views from all three floors of finished living space make this one of the most desirable properties for sale in all of historic downtown Nantucket.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84150
- Agent ID15120
- Agent NameBernadette Meyer
- Agent Phone508-680-4748
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$4,995,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypeFull
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos48
- Photo Id List204120,195888,195891,195894,195866,195867,195868,195873,195869,195876,195870,195871,195872,195874,195875,195877,195885,195878,195881,195886,195882,195880,195879,195883,195889,195884,195887,195890,195897,195892,195893,195895,195896,195898,195899,195901,195902,195906,195907,195903,195904,195905,195908,195909,195910,195911,195912,195913
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number14
- Location41.282167, -70.0982329
- StreetOrange Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio, Porch
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypePine
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement DescSee Deed.
- Date Listed2018-04-09T16:11:11
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1838
- Year Renovated2003
- Modification Date04/09/2018
- View Count41
- Desc BasementFull basement with both interior and exterior access. A portion of the basement is finished and is used as a gym. An unfinished portion provides great storage and houses the mechanical systems.
- Desc Floor1Striking front porch with iconic columns leads to a formal foyer with beautiful staircase and original wood details. To the left is a double parlor with dramatic wood molding, trayed ceiling and 2 fireplaces. Formal dining room with doors to the kitchen. Galley kitchen. A side entrance off the parking space leads to the den with floor to ceiling windows and views of Nantucket Harbor. Back staircase to the second floor bedrooms. Office with fireplace, wet bar and powder room with beautiful mural.
- Desc Floor2Master bedroom suite with spacious deck overlooking the Harbor. Full bathroom. Office/dressing room with full bathroom. Hall closet with washer and dryer. Guest bedroom with use of hall bathroom. En-suite guest bedroom with full bathroom. Both a front stair and a back stair lead to the second floor.
- Desc Floor3Spacious living area with kitchenette and full bathroom. Guest bedroom overlooking Orange Street and another guest bedroom overlooking the Harbor.
- Half Baths1
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved