73 Hawthorne ParkNantucket MAMLS Number 84144
- Price: $2,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 151 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
Both a hideaway from city life and an enviable access point between Cisco and Town, HAWTHORNE PARK delivers the simplicity and ease that makes summer on Nantucket pure magic. Designed with award-winning architect Workshop/APD, this private enclave is composed of elegant, high design homes set against a peaceful and inviting three-acre community park. A rustic refuge promising a resort-inspired experience, Hawthorne Park's amenity-rich acreage features a residents' sports pool, hot tub, kitchen cabana and a state-of-the-art field house; all situated just minutes from the ferry and steps away from the Cisco Bike Path. THE COTTAGE's airy and alluring layout, soft palette tones, luxe finishes and natural stones and hardwoods complete a masterful design that's uniquely suited to help islanders embrace and celebrate total comfort. (For more images & furnishings examples, please see documents section).
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84144
- Agent ID21924
- Agent NameJennifer Shalley
- Agent Phone508-332-0568
- Desc ParkingOff Street
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$2,900,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number73
- Location41.278735, -70.124479
- StreetHawthorne Park
- VillageHummock Pond
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Community Pool, Hot Tub, Gym
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescCommon driveway easement. Utility easement. *As these properties are currently under construction, details & specifications are subject to change.
- Date Listed2018-03-20T16:30:35
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date03/20/2018
- View Count48
- Desc BasementBring the Cottage's total bedroom count to five and bathroom count to 4 and a half by way of the basement's impressive built-out space and exterior egress. Expansive square footage provided by the home's finished basement gives Cottage owners a way to perfect their summer retreat by way of a screening room, yoga or pilates studio, or summer office.
- Desc Floor1Total open concept living features seamless first-floor cooking, dining and living spaces that give meals or conversations room to meander. Pack up or drop-in by way of the Cottage's off-kitchen mudroom, invite everyone over to warm up fireside via the main floor's wood-burning fireplace. Inviting first-floor guest quarters feature an en-suite full bath and walk-in closet matched with luminous park views that turn weekends into restorative retreats. Easy proximity to additional basement space, quick kitchen and laundry access, and an additional powder room make the first floor a truly holistic and full-service living space.
- Desc Floor2Follow the Cottage's wood-screened, open staircase to an enticing second-floor den situated between the master suite and secondary guest quarters. Flanked by tree-lined park views, the master bedroom's cathedral ceilings, ample closet space and a dual-sink, ensuite master bath provide one with an entire wing of quiet repose. Second-floor guest quarters feature twin bunk beds, a full en-suite bath and closets ready for summer wardrobes and beach gear. A cozy window daybed overlooking the park and room enough for an extra sofa, makes the upstairs flex den a cozy space for naps, a secondary TV, games or surprise guest room.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
4 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
Restful and Rejuvenating. Welcome to your chic coastal retreat! This attractive three bedroom, two bath home and one bedroom cottage offers a stylish, contemporary yet casual lifestyle. With impeccable interior attention to detail and ultimate outdoor space, this Codfish Park property makes it the perfect summer escape for picture perfect family vacations. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Designed with Distinction In town, but off Kimberly Lane, a private lane, this custom 5 bedroom and four and one half bath home boasts over 4000sf of living space. With four finished floors and all the modern amenities, this home is an absolute must see for the discriminating buyer. Great harbor views from one of the two master suites. A single car garage rounds out this carefully thought out property, More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 0.92 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Sweeping pastoral views from this light-filled house and adorable cottage make it the perfect place to kick back in Madaket style. Relax on the wraparound farmer's porches or private brick patio on this just under an acre lot. There is a well-built and well maintained three bedroom + office and den main home and an elegant one bedroom cottage. Both houses have wonderful open floor plans for easy living. Enjoy Madaket Sunsets, surfing, fishing, biking, and a bike ride to Millie's restaurant. At the end of the day, this comfortable summer retreat awaits. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.11 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Your brand new home in the old historic district awaits. Thoughtfully designed, this 6-bedroom, 5 1/2-bath home offers three completed floors of finished space and is ready for occupancy this season. Light, bright and located at the end of a quiet one-way street. Sip your morning coffee on the covered side porch or take some sun on the open deck. The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining year-round. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.23 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Summer Living at its Finest! Expect to be wowed by this meticulous private oasis featuring a four bedroom home integrated with a pool and well thought out landscaping. This property is close to Main Street yet far away from the summer masses. This gem is classic, comfortable, and in an ideal location. Being sold fully furnished. A great rental producing property. More
4 Bedrooms Village Hummock Pond. 3 Bathroom 0.1737 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Both a hideaway from city life and an enviable access point between Cisco and Town, HAWTHORNE PARK delivers the simplicity and ease that makes summer on Nantucket pure magic. Designed with award-winning architect Workshop/APD, this private enclave is composed of elegant, high design homes set against a peaceful and inviting three-acre community park. A rustic refuge promising a resort-inspired experience, Hawthorne Park's amenity-rich acreage features a residents' sports pool, hot tub, kitchen cabana and recreation room; all situated just minutes from the ferry and steps away from the Cisco Bike Path.THE BARN's iconic architecture and pastoral park views channel a captivating farm-to-beach feel; with industrial chic finishes, timber ceilings, and stone floors reflecting a hand-crafted aesthetic that's unmistakably American. (For more images & furnishing examples, please see the documents section). More
5 Bedrooms Village Miacomet. 5 Bathroom 0.45 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
Immaculate 4+ bedroom home situated next to the 18th tee of the Miacomet Golf Course, complete with sweeping views of the back nine holes and dotted ocean in the distance. The home, inclusive of an oversized two car garage with studio apartment above, is approximately one mile to Cisco brewery, Bartlett Farm, and Ladies Beach. Situated on one half acre of land in a quiet cul-de-sac, the home would also provide an excellent rental opportunity. High end fixtures, quarter-sawn hardwood floors, central AC, Wolf & Subzero appliances, and mature landscaping are all included in this rare turn-key condition offering within the Miacomet area. More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.0694 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Rare opportunity to own a newly constructed custom built home conveniently located within a very short distance to Main Street in the highly desirable and well sought after location on a quiet street between Orange Street and Union Street. This beautifully designed four bedroom, four full bath, two half bath home on three completed floors of finished space is ready for occupancy for the summer of 2018. The first floor is an open floor plan featuring a well thought out kitchen design, large island, open living space with gas fireplace, dining room and cozy sun porch. The first floor mud room located directly off of the side entrance highlights a half bath and laundry room. The second floor master suite features a large walk-in closet and a full shower bath. Two additional second floor guest en suite bedrooms are perfect for family and guests. The access to the Widow's Walk provides sweeping views of Nantucket's harbor. More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 3 Bathroom 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Madaket Magic! Full renovation just completed. This large open floor plan incorporates living room, dining area, state of the art kitchen, fireplace with cathedral ceilings, and sliding doors that look out over Long Pond and the Atlantic Ocean. The master bedroom with ensuite bath captures the expansive views as well from the large deck. The second bedroom is ensuite. Powder room at front entry. The deck wraps around this whole level for outdoor living and dining. The lower level bunk room sleeps 8, and the fourth bedroom is just off a second living space. Full bathroom and laundry room. Sliding doors open to the large back yard, patio, and outdoor shower. The four bedroom septic system passed inspection August 2017. Sold fully furnished. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Brand new, high quality construction in Town, featuring three floors of living space. Five bedrooms each with an en-suite bath plus two powder rooms. Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances, Ship-lap accent walls, gorgeous tile, Kohler fixtures, finished lower level with family room and great kids room with built in bunks, patio area with beautiful stone work are just some of the amenities that round out this lovely home. This is a beautiful property within close proximity to Town, easy access to the south shore beaches as well as the Cliff and Brant Point areas. The Cisco and Madaket bike paths are a short distance away. This would make a fabulous home for a family or a fantastic rental property. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved