74 Hawthorne ParkNantucket MAMLS Number 84142
- Price: $2,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 150 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2018Year Built
Both a hideaway from city life and an enviable access point between Cisco and Town, HAWTHORNE PARK delivers the simplicity and ease that makes summer on Nantucket pure magic. Designed with award-winning architect Workshop/APD, this private enclave is composed of elegant, high design homes set against a peaceful and inviting three-acre community park. A rustic refuge promising a resort-inspired experience, Hawthorne Park's amenity-rich acreage features a residents' sports pool, hot tub, kitchen cabana and recreation room; all situated just minutes from the ferry and steps away from the Cisco Bike Path.THE BARN's iconic architecture and pastoral park views channel a captivating farm-to-beach feel; with industrial chic finishes, timber ceilings, and stone floors reflecting a hand-crafted aesthetic that's unmistakably American. (For more images & furnishing examples, please see the documents section).
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84142
- Agent ID21924
- Agent NameJennifer Shalley
- Agent Phone508-332-0568
- Desc ParkingOff Street
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$2,750,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHardwood
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSubzero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number74
- Location41.278735, -70.124479
- StreetHawthorne Park
- VillageHummock Pond
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Community Pool, Hot Tub, Gym, Deck
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescCommon driveway easement. Utility easements. *As these properties are currently under construction, details & specifications are subject to change.
- Date Listed2018-03-20T16:28:32
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2018
- Modification Date03/20/2018
- View Count25
- Desc BasementFollow the Barn's steel and timber clad staircase down to a finished basement with an additional den, a fourth guest room and a full en suite bath. Whether the space is utilized as a game and rec room for the kids or a private screening room or yoga studio, this split basement floor plan and exterior egress takes the Barn's bed count up to four and bathroom count up to three and a half by serving as a self-contained hideaway or helpful overflow space for surprise guests.
- Desc Floor1Wrapped around a beckoning centerpiece staircase, the first floor's harmonious, open layout connects the must-haves islanders love: cooking, dining, fireside socializing and the outdoors. An iconic deep ocean blue, open kitchen offers banquet seating and performance chef space that's complemented by an inviting dining room and outdoor patio perfect for clam bakes or brunch. An off-kitchen mudroom and secondary patio make indoor-outdoor transitions easy with the first floor's mudroom-adjacent half bath giving residents and guests a quick place to drop gear and primp before walking in for dinner.
- Desc Floor2The Barn's upstairs quarters maximize both views and square footage by way of three spacious bedrooms each with ample closet space. A master bedroom featuring a dual-use dressing and bathroom layout features custom built-in closets that open up to a roomy full-sized master bath outfitted with cut-quartz and shiplap. Timber-accented master suite ceilings bring a touch of the community's rustic repose indoors with the bedroom and bath showcasing serene tree-lined views. Two upstairs guest bedrooms channel a tucked away vibe that will make visitors and family feel as though they've stumbled back to a time when bunking up made summer even more fun.
- Desc Floor3Reminiscent of classic barn hay loft, where one could steal away for private time or a quiet nap, the Barn's spill-over loft offers extra room for a reading nook, stow away space, or helpful headspace for hosting that extra summer guest.
- Half Baths1
4 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
Restful and Rejuvenating. Welcome to your chic coastal retreat! This attractive three bedroom, two bath home and one bedroom cottage offers a stylish, contemporary yet casual lifestyle. With impeccable interior attention to detail and ultimate outdoor space, this Codfish Park property makes it the perfect summer escape for picture perfect family vacations. More
3 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 4 Bathroom 0.94 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
This tastefully designed three bedroom home with adjacent half-acre lot is being sold together as a beautiful, private one acre estate in Sconset. The house incorporates traditional New England architectural style into a contemporary living space that simply pairs comfort and style. The double lot offers tremendous potential to allow a buyer to construct a new house or cottage, tennis court, and pool on one of the last buildable lots adjacent to conservation land. Or simply preserve the adjacent parcel as a whole, allowing for a phenomenal yard. The land will support six bedrooms total. 6 Seven Mile Ln had rental income in 2017 >$125k. A great investment property. More
3 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 2 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
"CLOVELLY", your opportunity to own a timeless and private Nantucket year round home situated in the Heart of the Sconset Historic District. This masterfully planned residence with an interior design of classical elegance coupled with custom cabinetry, top line appliances, wet bar and walk-in pantry, blends comfort and luxury into one. Outdoor spaces welcome family and friends to gather for relaxing and dining al fresco. The home's open design affords ample space for living and entertaining with a TV lounge area, double living room with fireplace and a sunroom where you can catch up on all of your summer reading! Take the digital 3-D tour of this new listing. Go to External Links and Virtual Tour. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
Designed with Distinction In town, but off Kimberly Lane, a private lane, this custom 5 bedroom and four and one half bath home boasts over 4000sf of living space. With four finished floors and all the modern amenities, this home is an absolute must see for the discriminating buyer. Great harbor views from one of the two master suites. A single car garage rounds out this carefully thought out property, More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 0.92 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Sweeping pastoral views from this light-filled house and adorable cottage make it the perfect place to kick back in Madaket style. Relax on the wraparound farmer's porches or private brick patio on this just under an acre lot. There is a well-built and well maintained three bedroom + office and den main home and an elegant one bedroom cottage. Both houses have wonderful open floor plans for easy living. Enjoy Madaket Sunsets, surfing, fishing, biking, and a bike ride to Millie's restaurant. At the end of the day, this comfortable summer retreat awaits. More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 2 Bathroom 0.78 Acreage Year Built in 1970.
This cottage is the epitome of old world Nantucket summers offering an incredible West End location with quintessential Madaket charm. Whether you choose to enjoy this quaint and beachy cottage for just what it is or take advantage of the opportunity to build your very own Nantucket dream home, take in the stunning harbor right out your window and distance ocean views. Relish being just moments from Madaket Millie's Restaurant & Market, world renowned beaches, serene ponds, and bike paths to take you right into Nantucket's picturesque downtown area. Over 2,000 square feet of ground cover remain on this slightly raised, private lot. The property is complete with a recently improved five-bedroom septic system and neighboring Land Bank property offering easy access to Hither Creek! More
4 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.23 Acreage Year Built in 2005.
Summer Living at its Finest! Expect to be wowed by this meticulous private oasis featuring a four bedroom home integrated with a pool and well thought out landscaping. This property is close to Main Street yet far away from the summer masses. This gem is classic, comfortable, and in an ideal location. Being sold fully furnished. A great rental producing property. More
3 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 3 Bathroom 0.0505 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
An impeccable Brant Point home that is well-built and tastefully appointed with lovely decor. It sets the tone for casual sophistication in the most sought after locations on the Island with just a short distance to Town, the Jetties or the South Shore beaches. The slate patio with garden is wonderful for outside dining or enjoy the upper deck and widow's walk harbor views. The property has been an excellent rental with many repeating tenants. Always beautifully maintained this is no doubt, a gem. Sold Furnished with the exception of art. More
3 Bedrooms Village Madequecham. 3 Bathroom 0.37 Acreage Year Built in 1997.
Wonderful upside down beach house. Recently renovated with excellent rental history. Magical views of the ocean from the first and second floor. Walk outside your door and down a path to a gorgeous, pristine Madequecham beach. Three floors of living space and expansion potential. More
3 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.0687 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Nestled in the Historic District and located just moments to main street, town beaches and the bustling harbor, this custom 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home boast a beautiful,high end design while maintaining a warm atmosphere. This home is an short distance to the Hy-line ferry. the first floor includes a spacious family room with big screen TV and gas fire place which is open to a gourmet kitchen and dining nook. there is a powder room a den that can be used for extra sleeping as well as a master suite with king bed and full bath. this house boast two off street parking spaces, large deck and patio for entertaining More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved