46 Fair StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84139
- Price: $1,645,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 218 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1797Year Built
Absolutely the finest quality craftsmanship in this totally restored antique. High level of attention to detail in both materials and execution. Built in 1797 and given a new lease on life in 2006, the restoration has focused on quality and efficiency in terms of energy usage, grade of materials used, and the level of fit and finish. Four working fireplaces, heart pine flooring, extensive crown molding, raised wood paneling, artisan tile, four zone central HVAC, high efficiency European furnace, gourmet kitchen appliances, recessed lighting, whole house dehumidification system, high ceilings, lots of storage and a beautiful private garden with irrigation system. Cozy, charming and elegant.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84139
- Agent ID15063
- Agent NameKathy Gallaher
- Agent Phone508-228-1881
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$1,645,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeHeart Pine
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescPedestrian right of way at rear of property that leads to Orange Street.
- Number of Photos34
- Photo Id List193851,193818,193820,193850,193847,193849,193848,193817,193819,193821,193823,193824,193822,193825,193827,193829,193826,193828,193830,193831,193832,193835,193836,193833,193834,193837,193842,193841,193839,193840,193838,193843,193844,193846
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number46
- Location41.2797569, -70.098243
- StreetFair Street
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio
- Yard TypeFenced garden and patio
- Foundation TypePoured foundation
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeBosch
- Fridge TypeSubZero/Viking
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch
- Desc BasementFully finished with utility/laundry room, extra refrigerator/freezer space, wine cooler and sitting room. Lots of storage. Direct access from interior and exterior.
- Desc Floor1Lovely entry foyer with sweeping staircase, living room with fireplace, sitting room, half-bath, dining room with fireplace, and efficient gourmet kitchen (Wolf gas range, Miele dishwasher, SubZero refrigerator/freezer drawers). Honed granite counter surfaces, artisan tile, recessed lighting, crown molding, exquisite raised wood paneling throughout. Exceptional details in the trim and woodwork.
- Desc Floor2Two spacious bedrooms with fireplaces and en suite full baths. Luxurious marble and glass tile, steam shower and jetted tub. Great attention to detail in the tile work. Sunny stair landing with reading nook. Beautiful turned balusters and finely crafted hand railing in the stairway define the space.
- Desc Floor3Reading area and well crafted built in cabinetry that is presently being utilized as a third bedroom.
- Half Baths1
- Date Listed2018-02-20T16:08:49
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1797
- Year Renovated2008
- Modification Date02/20/2018
- View Count40
2 Bedrooms Village West of Town. 1 Bathroom 0.18 Acreage Year Built in 1975.
This property is located in a quiet location between Cliff Rd. and West Chester St. Nicely updated last year, including work on kitchen and baths. This is a one floor cottage with open kitchen, living and dining area. Spacious yard and off street parking for 2 or 3 cars. Easy walk to town or Steps Beach. More
3 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 2 Bathroom 0.0707 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Renovated in 2004 with top of the line appliances, bathroom fixtures and custom master shower. The contemporary kitchen designed by Mark Cutone of BPC-Architecture on Nantucket,is softened by earth tones in the oak cabinets and emerald green tumbled glass tile. Steps away from the popular Children's Beach on the harbor. Short sale subject to bank approval. More
3 Bedrooms Village South of Town. 3 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Community amenities include a large Infinity Edge pool, Tennis Court, Gazebo, beautifully landscaped park with Bocce Court, children's play structure and fitness center with community kitchen and baths. This Cedar Model features an open living, dining, kitchen with marble counters, eating bar and luxury appliances. First floor suite with marble bath and walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms each with private baths on second floor. Laundry room and owner's closet or office behind. Half bath. Full basement with large windows and high ceilings. Landscaped with lovely patio for outdoor enjoyment. **3D Tour and Interactive Floor Plans are examples of another Cedar Model** More
3 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 3 Bathroom 0.39 Acreage Year Built in 1950.
Nestled in the heart of Madaket, these two dwellings are the perfect family getaway. Located just moments from the creek and the beach, this is a true lifestyle property. Enjoy views from the kitchen window and sweeping views from the second floor decks in this updated construction. More
3 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.05 Acreage Year Built in 1800.
Charming Antique in the heart of town just a moment from Main Street on one of Nantucket's quintessential quiet side streets. This home has off street parking, beautiful courtyard for outdoor entertaining, charming historic details throughout. Proven rental history (leases in place for 2018 season). More
3 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 2 Bathroom 0.04 Acreage Year Built in 1960.
Hydrangeas and roses adorn this Brant Point cottage. Renovated in 2006 "Nantucket Basket" with three bedrooms and two full baths is great for all seasons. Close to Children's and Jetties Beaches with established rental history. Property is being sold mostly furnished to allow immediate occupancy. More
3 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.11 Acreage Year Built in 1900.
Take a short stroll into Town from this charming three bedroom, two full bath home with additional studio. Recently updated kitchen features new paint and brand new beautiful wood floors extending into the mudroom. Private outdoor spaces featuring a back deck, yard area, outdoor shower and enchanting pebble stone courtyard. The quaint rose covered studio offers a loft bedroom, built-ins, access to an outdoor brick patio and has the potential to become a second dwelling. Great rental history in place. Large driveway can accommodate 2+ cars! More
2 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 1 Bathroom 0.26 Acreage Year Built in 1994.
Tucked away on a secluded shell lined street with magical views of Hither Creek, Madaket Harbor and Tuckernuck. This special property offers deeded water access to Hither Creek via Baltimore Street. Launch your boat, kayak or paddle board to enjoy a day on the waters of Nantucket. Delightful coastal inspired home with expansion potential to maximize the stunning backdrop of sea and sky. Generous two car garage to store vehicles, beach and boating gear. In close proximity to Millie's Restaurant and Market, Wave bus stop and only 3/10 of a mile to Madaket Beach. More
2 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 2 Bathroom 0.13 Acreage Year Built in 1997.
Great Stone Barn Way location with privacy. Charming turn key two bedroom two and half bath home within easy walking to Cliffside and Jetties beaches and all their amenities. Ready for summer!! Well maintained with Central AC, fully furnished, parking for two cars, and nice outdoor space. More
3 Bedrooms Village Fishers Landing. 3 Bathroom 0.2964 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION ABUTTING CONSERVATION LAND! Three bedroom upside down style main house and two car detached garage with studio space above located in the Fisher's Landing area of Madaket. The Fisher's Landing neighborhood amenities include tennis courts, boat storage, mail service, basketball court, trails through Conservation land to North Shore Beaches and water access at the end of Warren's Landing Road. Bike path and shuttle bus for seasonal public transportation are located at Warren's Landing and Madaket Road intersection. Beautiful pastoral and sunset views! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved