325 Polpis RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84132
- Price: $1,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 216 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1989Year Built
A pleasant 12 minute drive from the hustle and bustle of Downtown Nantucket transports you to this private, 3+-acre oasis nestled among over 200 acres of protected conservation land and walking trails. Within minutes of 'Sconset Village and Quidnet Beach along the Polpis bike path. "Buck Island" is a charming, well-cared for home with captivating views, great storage, beautiful gardens and a 2-bay garage with living space above.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84132
- Agent ID15120
- Agent NameBernadette Meyer
- Agent Phone508-680-4748
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$1,995,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Typeantique heart pine
- Dishwasher TypeKitchen Aid
- Dryer TypeMaytag
- Fridge TypeSub-zero
- Stove TypeJenn-Air
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag
- Date Listed2018-02-16T16:18:04
- Other ViewsWoods
- Year Built1989
- Modification Date02/16/2018
- View Count33
- Building Number325
- Location41.295039, -69.997376
- StreetPolpis Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Foundation TypeFull, poured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Easement DescSee deed
- Number of Photos49
- Photo Id List202665,202666,193720,202664,193761,193718,193721,193723,193722,193719,193724,193725,193726,193727,193728,193729,193731,193732,193730,193733,193736,193734,193735,193737,193739,193738,193746,193740,193745,193744,193749,193743,193741,193742,193748,193750,193765,193766,193770,193747,193759,193763,193768,193758,193773,202667,193764,193762,193760
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementFull basement with mechanical systems and room for storage.
- Desc Floor1Covered front entryway leads to a foyer/mudroom entrance. To the left is a true cook's kitchen well-equipped with a center island, Sub-zero refrigerator, and a large pantry with shelving and lots of storage, and a washer and dryer. A full wall of windows in both the dining room and living room overlooks the 3-acre lot and conservation land beyond. A fully screened-in porch off the kitchen is a great entertaining space and leads to a large deck with room for dining. Stairs lead to the fenced-in side yard, gardens and outdoor shower. To the right of the front entrance is a full bath with tub and shower and a first floor guest bedroom.
- Desc Floor2The master bedroom has spectacular views of conservation land, a large walk-in closet and a large bathroom with separate tub and shower. The spacious guest bedroom has approved plans for a full bathroom.
- Desc Floor3Loft space ideal for a kid's play area, office, or overflow sleeping. Additional storage/closet.
- First Floor Beds1
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 2.3 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Almost two and a half acres of privacy on the way to Cisco Beach, and overlooking acres of Land Bank, this property offers many options. Enjoy the existing large house for year round living, or add a guest house and pool, and make it a family compound. Easy proximity to town, the beach, Bartlett Farm, and Cisco Brewery. New bike path is right across the street! More
2 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 2 Bathroom 2.5 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Charming cottage sited on nearly 3 acres and abutting over 30 acres of Land Bank property. Extremely well-maintained with many recent updates such as new decking, new windows, new mechanical systems and new appliances. Room to expand. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved