106 Surfside RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 84120
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 219 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
106 Surfside Road East - Designed by Emeritus Development and masterfully built by Cottage and Castle - This six bedroom, six bath house is located just one mile from Surfside beach. No detail has been overlooked in the execution. Additionally, there is a one bedroom pool cabana with full kitchen, two car garage with spacious storage loft, gunite pool and surrounding manicured grounds. The thoughtfully curated finish selections culminate in a beautifully appointed home that provides immediate turn-key enjoyment.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84120
- Agent ID15163
- Agent NameBill Liddle
- Agent Phone508-228-0890
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$4,995,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescSeptic maintenance agreement.
- Number of Photos32
- Photo Id List194250,194254,194253,194251,194283,194284,194258,194260,194262,194263,194280,194282,194286,194276,194287,194264,194265,194279,194272,194273,194277,194281,194271,194274,194266,194268,194244,194292,194295,194297,194296,194255
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number106
- Location41.257852, -70.094581
- StreetSurfside Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeReclaimed Oak
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeWolf (Gas 6 burner)
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2018-03-16T20:01:52
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date03/16/2018
- View Count32
- Desc 2nd DwellingPool cabana with a full kitchen and bath, sleeping loft space and outside shower. The large doors open out onto a flagstone patio with pergola and gas fire pit overlooking the infinity edge salt water swimming pool.
- Desc BasementThe lower level of this home was well designed to create inviting light filled living spaces including: a second spacious living room, full laundry room with sink, powder room and two ensuite bedrooms.
- Desc Floor1Spacious covered porch opens into the entry foyer which leads into the open and light filled living area accented by the gas fireplace. Off of the foyer is the office with a built-in desk, dining area with doors opening out to the deck overlooking the pool and outdoor living areas, cathedral ceiling chef's kitchen with breakfast bar including top-of-the line appliances and an inviting seating area. Spacious mud room with side entry with washer/dryer and pantry with ample storage. Powder room. Master bedroom suite with detailed ship lap walls, cathedral ceiling and French doors that open out to the pool.
- Desc Floor2The second floor consists of three comfortable, cathedral ceiling ensuite bedrooms.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingExisting
7 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.25 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Emeritus designed, Cottage and Castle built six bedroom light, bright and inviting Surfside Beach compound. The main house, two car garage, 18' by 40' heated salt water pool and pool cabana leave one wanting for nothing. The design, finishes and amenities of this home are a beautiful combination of a contemporary home with a classic summer cottage feel. The outdoor areas and proximity to Surfside beach contribute to make this home feel like the perfect summer retreat. More
6 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 7 Bathroom 0.67 Acreage Year Built in 2013.
Escape to Madaket at this spectacular property complete with sweeping creek and ocean views, a beautifully landscaped and spacious yard and a private dock. Impeccably built in 2013 by Cheney Brothers, this remarkable home is the ultimate Nantucket family getaway. The house features six en suite bedrooms, three floors of living and big decks to enjoy both indoor and outdoor living, and is superbly located just moments from the water. The property also offers a garage and a studio which is ideal for entertaining and again, effortlessly flows to outdoor spaces. By right of easement, this property enjoys just under an acre of land with plenty of room for lawn games and lounging on idyllic summer days. Enjoy mornings on the water from your own private dock and evenings by the fire pit with s'mores while taking in Nantucket's unforgettable sunsets. This is a unique Nantucket experience that is not easy to replicate. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved