19 Pond View DriveNantucket MAMLS Number 84105
- Price: $2,375,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 179 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1980Year Built
Peaceful and private, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has all you need to truly relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Nantucket. Set in a fantastic location, under a 1/4 mile to Miacomet Pond and 1/2 mile to a well-loved ocean beach, this property has easy accessibility to the Surfside bike path, downtown and all of the mid-island amenities. There is an 8-bedroom septic on the property. With a pristine, large, secluded yard, multiple decks and a lovingly maintained English garden. There are plenty of reasons to get outside in this special spot; whether it be to enjoy the sunset, visit the area beaches or just enjoy this wonderful oasis!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84105
- Agent ID15172
- Agent NameMichael O'Mara
- Agent Phone508-228-6999 x11
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-6999
- List Price$2,375,000
- Broker ID502
- Broker NameBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Island Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Insulation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHardwood/Tile
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number19
- Location41.247871, -70.108197
- StreetPond View Drive
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeElectric
- Easement DescNone known.
- Number of Photos32
- Photo Id List210795,210796,196530,196531,196532,196535,196536,196537,196538,196539,196540,196541,196546,196548,196549,196551,196552,196553,196556,196838,196557,196558,196559,196560,196561,196562,196563,196564,196565,193868,193869,193867
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementCrawl space.
- Desc Floor1Entry foyer leads in to an open kitchen and dining area with cathedral ceilings, terracotta tile kitchen floor, center island and an amazing oversized brick hearth and fireplace. Beautiful wide plank heart-pine floors. A side entry off of the dining area leads out to a side porch and yard. A hallway leads to two bedrooms that share a full bathroom with a tub/shower and tile floor. A large, centrally located living room has cathedral ceilings, skylights and tons of natural light. French doors lead out to the back deck and yard. Master ensuite bedroom has private access out to the back deck. A set of spiral stairs leads up to a large closet and dressing area with its own private balcony!
- Desc Floor2Stairs up from the dining area leads up to a large den with cathedral ceilings, a view down to the kitchen and dining area as well as an upper deck overlooking the back yard. There is also a bedroom and full bath.
- First Floor Beds3
- Date Listed2018-02-20T14:13:17
- Other ViewsWoods
- Year Built1980
- Modification Date02/20/2018
- View Count27
5 Bedrooms Village Tom Nevers. 4 Bathroom 2.75 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
SEAS THE DAY - Enjoy this made for entertaining charmer with the loft-like open concept great room and cathedral ceilings. There is space to curl up with a book in the crow's nest or spend evenings watching the sunset from the porch, deck or patios. This custom home has three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms spread about the three finished floors. Set on 2.75 rolling acres on a hill in bucolic Tom Nevers East. Experience Tom Nevers at its best with views to the Sankaty Lighthouse, Altar Rock, Cranberry bogs and the Atlantic Ocean. Also, an added plus is the two bay detached garage with a fully functional apartment above. Potential for expansion, or to add a swimming pool. This property is a must to see! More
4 Bedrooms Village Squam. 2 Bathroom 1.35 Acreage Year Built in 1972.
Enjoy the quick and easy access to the pristine uncrowded beaches off of Squam Road and the numerous conveniences that the eastern side of the island offers with access to bike paths, Sankaty Head Golf Course, the charming village of Quidnet and the picturesque village of Sconset, the post office, market and three gourmet restaurants. More
3 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 2 Bathroom 1.5 Acreage Year Built in 1952.
A simple Nantucket beach house perched atop a knoll facing spectacular sunsets and views over 30 acres of conservation land and Madaket harbor from both the first and second floor. Launch your boat at Warren's Landing, or take a short drive to Eel Point for calm water beach swimming and fishing. The choice is yours: update the existing cottage with potential for a second dwelling on the one and a half acre lot, or dream big, and consider the option to buy the adjacent 1.84 acre property with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms to create a one-of- a-kind compound in this uniquely beautiful and quiet location on the western end of the island. Excellent rental history with many repeat tenants. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 2.1937 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
A winding hydrangea-lined driveway leads up to LOST AT SEA, a beautiful upside-down home with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Situated on a very private wooded two acre lot, the property abuts Land Bank land with access to wooded trails and sandy paths leading to south shore beaches. In addition to the spacious interior, there is 1300 sf of mahogany decking and porches offering multiple entertaining and outdoor seating areas. The extensive lawn around the house is beautifully landscaped with dozens of flowering hydrangeas and climbing roses on the west and southern elevations. The ultimate summer or year round residence with two outdoor showers, great decks, porches and gracious lawns. The property allows for an additional 2400 sf of footprint for a guest house, garage, pool and /or tennis court. Peeks of the water from the second floor and panoramic ocean and island views from the roof walk. A bike path on S Shore Rd connects to the island-wide bike path system. Exceptional rental history. Sold Fully Furnished. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 3 Bathroom 2.3 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Almost two and a half acres of privacy on the way to Cisco Beach, and overlooking acres of Land Bank, this property offers many options. Enjoy the existing large house for year round living, or add a guest house and pool, and make it a family compound. Easy proximity to town, the beach, Bartlett Farm, and Cisco Brewery. New bike path is right across the street! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved