23 Orange StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 84055
- Price: $5,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 187 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1831Year Built
Located just steps from Main Street and Nantucket harbor, this beautifully restored family home has a storied past and is the largest of the Historic Folger Block Row Houses, with four finished floors. One of the most notable highlights is the highly coveted private pool and spa, now a thing of the past on any property located in the downtown Historic District of Nantucket. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning five bedroom home offers multiple living spaces, views of the harbor and has an excellent rental history.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number84055
- Agent ID21570
- Agent NameSamantha Parsons
- Agent Phone508 228-2266
- Desc Parking1 off street
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$5,495,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type4
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeFrigidaire Affinity
- Fridge TypeKitchenaid
- Stove TypeAGA 5 burner
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeFrigidaire Affinity
- Number of Photos37
- Photo Id List193907,193488,193491,193496,193497,193493,193487,193500,193501,193494,193470,193471,193489,193490,193483,193468,193467,193469,193472,193475,193474,193481,193482,193484,193480,193479,193477,193478,193486,193476,193465,193466,193473,193495,193502,193503,193504
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number23
- Location41.2818285, -70.0988811
- StreetOrange Street
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Garden
- Foundation TypeBrick/Stone
- Lead PaintYes
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescSee deed
- Date Listed2018-02-12T09:28:10
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1831
- Year Renovated2006
- Modification Date02/12/2018
- View Count37
- Desc BasementLarge family room with a sitting nook and large windows looking out onto Orange Street. A powder room, laundry and utility room complete this level.
- Desc Floor1What immediately stands out when you walk through the front door is how high the ceilings are. The welcoming foyer extends all the way to the kitchen, and opens to the right into a formal parlor with one of the five fireplaces in the house. The formal dining room is an extension of this room and as well as a fireplace, has large windows and a French door leading out to the gorgeous brick patio with outdoor dining, a fire pit and outdoor shower. As you head toward the back of the home, you enter into a comfortable den with almost floor to ceiling windows on both sides that let in an abundance of light. From the den, you pass through a galley area with a wet bar and another door that leads onto the outdoor patio. The kitchen is spacious and bright with oversized windows overlooking the yard, and encourages family gatherings with an informal dining area. A Dutch door opens to the manicured back yard, pool, hot tub and off street parking.
- Desc Floor2There are three very generous sized bedrooms on the second floor. A master bedroom located at the front of the house with views of the harbor, has a fireplace, a large private bathroom with double vanities and a glass tiled shower. A second bedroom has a sitting area with a fireplace and a private bathroom with tub/shower. The guest suite located toward the back of the house has a sitting area, multiple windows and a private bathroom with double vanities and a tub/shower. A laundry area completes the second floor.
- Desc Floor3There are two bedrooms on the third floor, both with window seats that have peaks of the harbor. There are two bathrooms, both with showers, one that is en-suite and one that is located across from one of the bedrooms. Access to the widows walk, which has stunning views of the harbor and Town, is on this level. A small sitting area completes this floor.
- Half Baths2
4 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 6 Bathroom 0.63 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
An exceptional home designed by Emeritus and located in the heart of Shimmo. Exquisite detail throughout in this 4 bedroom, 6+ bath home (pending sewer hookup allows for multiple additional bedrooms), entertainment and fitness rooms. Cabana/pool house, outdoor shower, separate garage and studio. Beautiful mature landscaped lot with numerous decks, patios, heated pool and spa. Views to Crosby Pond in a very private setting. Moments to the deeded access of the Shimmo Association beach and only 1.5 miles to town. More
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 1735.
11 Hussey Street, a large timber-frame home built in 1735 has recently been artfully renovated and restored. Many original features such as the historic winder staircase, original paneling, cooking fireplaces, beams and “gunstock” posts have been preserved while incorporating every modern amenity today's owner desires. Four finished floors offer 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen and multiple living areas which flow easily to the brick patio and spacious landscaped yard. This exceptional property also offers a detached 2-car garage. A unique opportunity to own and enjoy a classic Nantucket antique which has been thoughtfully restored and elevated to modern day living. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1835.
54 Orange Street remains a historic masterpiece and one of the best examples of 1830s Greek revival architecture on Nantucket. The home was built by Captain Charles Grant, the most successful whaling captain of his time. Many distinctive details are still intact today, including the ionic columns, pediment entry and gorgeous floors and trim detail. The property features grand living spaces, large windows, marble fireplaces, three spacious porches and beautiful harbor and Town views. In addition to the three main floors of living space, there is a lower level apartment with interior and exterior access, as well as a two-car garage. The stunning back and side yards complete this unique offering, ready for its next steward to make their own. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1838 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
A rare offering, the "Hydrangea House", is one of the most photographed Nantucket icons. This historic and prominent Cliff Road home is in pristine condition with 5 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and elegant living spaces ideal for entertaining. The property boasts many of your Nantucket wish-list items: convenience to both Town and Beaches, first floor master suite, one-car garage, roof walk with water views, curb appeal, and so much more! More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully complements the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.12 Acreage Year Built in 1991.
"Watercolors", an historic replica of a 1800's Nantucket home, has been completely renovated in 2018. Close proximity to historic Main Street, this home is set back from Hussey Street and extends all the way to Academy Hill. 2 off-street parking spots and sunny side patio features a 7x9 luxurious spa, built-in grilling station and outdoor shower. This house features a large open floor plan with multiple living spaces, state of the art kitchen, with European custom cabinetry, 5 bedrooms all ensuite on four levels on living. Sonos and CAT6 wiring throughout. This stunning home is one of a few in-town turnkey properties currently on the market. Ground cover remaining for additional structure or garage. More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.97 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Serenity on the South Shore! Stunning Surfside retreat located on a quiet street and just a short distance to the ocean. This special, turnkey home was beautifully designed and executed. Lovely, modern, light and bright interior spaces. Three floors of living space! 20'x30' heated saltwater pool and spa with electric safety cover. Charming Pool Cabana for guests to enjoy with full bath and kitchenette. Large yard for lawn games and outdoor entertaining. More
4 Bedrooms Village Cisco. 5 Bathroom 0.1833 Acreage Year Built in 1999.
Just bring your bathing suit... Rare Cisco offering. 4 bedroom, 5 full and two half bath house in mint condition is being offered turnkey, fully furnished. Renovated and lifted from top to bottom in 2016/17 with no expense spared, including surround sound throughout, central a/c, custom furniture and much more. First floor water views, prime steps to the beach location, view enveloped outdoor living areas, open floor plan - this one is not to be missed. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1838.
The Levi Starbuck House is one of Nantucket's most beautiful Greek Revival houses and has been tastefully preserved with countless historic details still intact. A striking front entry porch, gracious front stairway, double parlor with two fireplaces, unparalleled craftsmanship and Nantucket Harbor views from all three floors of finished living space make this one of the most desirable properties for sale in all of historic downtown Nantucket. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved