38 Center StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 83950
- Price: $3,250,000The price has recently decreased
- 70 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1860Year Built
CENTER STAGE! This elegant blue building is perched prominently on Center Street in the heart of Nantucket's core retail/commercial district. Comprised of two retail units through three floors of commercial space, this landmark property also boasts one of downtown's most unique residences overlooking Town and Nantucket Harbor. With enormous display windows and excellent pedestrian and vehicular visibility, this property is ideal for retail use and offers a residential component for staff or separate rental. Each retail unit enjoys its own entrance and oversized display windows fronting on Center Street. The main commercial space is presently leased to Nathan Coe and Illya Kagan's photography and studio; two additional leases are in place so advanced notice is required for showings. Call for more details or to schedule an appointment.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83950
- Agent ID21924
- Agent NameJennifer Shalley
- Agent Phone508-332-0568
- Date Listed2018-06-10T11:01:52
- List Price$3,250,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- Flooring TypeWide plank pine; carpet; linoleum
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Easement Desc*Heat in the lower level and apartment is electric baseboard. Main retail space has wall-mounted a/c. Units are separately metered. Reference Deed and BOA doc cert 12,857
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1860
- Year Renovated1984
- Modification Date06/10/2018
- View Count11
- Building Number38
- Location41.28448940000001, -70.10050869999998
- StreetCenter Street
- Desc ParkingNone
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeNo
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeNo
- Desc BasementThe lower level retail space is hardly what you might think of for a lower level as it includes a sizable 3' X 6' picture window and front entry right on Center Street, perfect for inviting passersby. The main show room is approximately 19' X 18' and there is a separate, 21' X 10' office/storage area. Current lease provides annual income of $30,000.
- Desc Floor1The main floor consists of a large, open retail space with tall ceilings and an enormous 10' X 8' picture window fronting on Center Street, as well as two additional display windows near the spacious front entry. The main floor includes a 16' X 12' show room, several additional display areas, a reception space for a desk/checkout area or additional display, and a separate 11' X 8' work/storage room. The first floor enjoys tremendous ambient light and tall ceilings and is open to the second floor above. Current lease income is $80,000 but has been as high as $110,000 per year. (Owner pays heat and taxes)
- Desc Floor2A wide, split staircase, leads to the second floor retail space which is also bright and airy, with several retail display areas. This floor has a half bathroom and a separate storage room with sink and refrigerator. (Same lease as first floor).
- Desc Floor3The third floor apartment is one of the most unique pied-a-terres in Town as it has a spacious outdoor deck overlooking all of Town and Nantucket Harbor. The apartment is accessed by a separate set of stairs with front entry on Center Street. It consists of a one bedroom apartment with an open living room with skylight. The living room opens to the spacious outdoor deck with room for an outdoor seating/dining area. There is a small kitchen, full bath and bedroom. The apartment currently generates $26,400 in annual income.
- Half Baths1
- Heat TypeGas\FHW
- Lead PaintUnknown
1 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0.03 Acreage Year Built in 1860.
This stately building is a commanding presence in the heart of one of Nantucket's busiest retail streets. Thirty Eight Center Street features almost 2,300 square feet of immaculate commercial space on three floors, plus a 4th floor apartment with roof deck and view of Nantucket Harbor. Large windows flood the building with natural light and afford fabulous merchandising opportunities. Currently used as a gallery, local zoning permits a multitude of uses. More
1 Bedrooms Village Town. 1 Bathroom 0.18 Acreage Year Built in 2010.
Commercial Building on Orange Street. Luxury one bedroom apartment on second floor, office spaces on first floor and lower level finished with office space. Walk to Main Street, bike path across the street, first floor harbor views, with 4 established office spaces. 10 parking spots including one handicap, two handicap bathrooms. Meticulously constructed to the highest finishes and materials. Turnkey as is or add your personal touches. additional ground cover available. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved