3 Brier Patch RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83862
- Price: $895,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 312 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Wonderful lot, part of a twelve lot cluster subdivision abutting conservation land in Quidnet and close to Saccacha Pond. There is 2500 square feet of buildable ground cover with the ability to have a three bedroom A/I septic system with approval.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- List Price$895,000
- Agent ID15236
- Agent NameKen Beaugrand
- Agent Phone508-228-7707
- MLS Number83862
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Date Listed11/18/2017
- Modification Date11/18/2017
- View Count48
- Building Number3
- Location41.301767, -69.994893
- StreetBrier Patch Road
- Easement DescCluster subdivision. See Planning Board File requirements recorded in Book 397 Page 135, Book 441 Page 310, Book 441 Page 312, Book 441 Page 324 , Book 443, Page 203 and Book 441 Page 300 .See easement and restrictions in above documents. Home Owners A
Village Tom Nevers. 1.24 Acreage Year Built in 0.
Level 1.24 acre vacant lot located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Tom Nevers East. LUG-3 zoning would allow for maximum 2,000 sq. ft. construction footprint. Potential 2nd floor ocean and Tom Nevers Pond views. Very peaceful and private location. Possible existing wetland restrictions may limit construction footprint and building envelope. More
Village Middle Moors. 0.42 Acreage Year Built in 0.
Located in the desirable Tetawkimmo subdivision, this .42 lot is buffeted by conservation on two sides. At the end of a cul-de-sac the lot offers various opportunities for development in the lovely Middle Moors of the island. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved