77 Squam RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83753
- Price: $3,895,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 361 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1978Year Built
An Island Getaway... Private path to the ocean beach, covered porches, outdoor living, spa and a beautiful yard. This restful year round beach home features 4 bedrooms, 41/2 baths, spacious living areas, and an open kitchen/ family room with fireplace. Property includes a 2 car garage with attached boat house and loft which can be updated into a cottage, studio, additional living area or pool house. Enjoy the sunrises and sunsets from this beautifully landscaped and well cared for property. New 6 bedroom septic system, protective view easement and potential for a pool. Located across the street from over 260 acres of Nantucket Conservation Land. The peaceful location, inviting interior design and idyllic surroundings unite to make this a one of a kind property.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83753
- Agent ID15031
- Agent NameHeidi L. Drew
- Agent Phone508-228-7707
- Desc Parking4+
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- List Price$3,895,000
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type2
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Stove TypeThermodor
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos39
- Photo Id List188566,188526,188555,188560,188558,188561,188551,188556,188552,188550,188541,188548,188540,188539,188532,188546,188538,188536,188535,188547,188549,188534,188533,188543,188544,188542,188545,188530,188531,188528,188529,188537,188554,188553,188562,188563,188527,212711,212712
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number77
- Location41.31977, -69.991362
- StreetSquam Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Yard TypeLandscaped
- Foundation TypeCement
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Easement DescDeeded path to the beach, View Easement & utility easements. Conservation Commission approvals.
- Date Listed2017-09-30T13:18:09
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1978
- Year Renovated2003
- Modification Date09/30/2017
- View Count80
- Desc BasementCrawl Space
- Desc Floor1An inviting path through a grove of trees leads to the covered porch and front door. The large entrance foyer opens to a west facing bedroom with private tiled bathroom, tub and shower and exit to a private deck with hot tub and 2nd outdoor shower. The Master suite is privately located at the back of the house with 3 walk-in closets, sliders to a private deck and en suite tiled bathroom with glass shower, soaking tub and additional exit to deck. Hallway leads to a 3rd bedroom with three built-in beds and a laundry room and full bathroom with tub and shower. A spacious guest bedroom is located on the south west corner with a private bathroom with tub and shower. Exit to a covered porch and yard.
- Desc Floor2Enjoy gatherings inside and out from the generously sized living room and spacious 9 x 45' covered porch. Cathedral ceilings, custom cabinetry and multiple sliding glass doors accentuate the space. The open kitchen and family room makes entertaining easy with plenty of storage, informal dining, fireplace, powder room, window seat overlooking the yard and a formal dining room.
- First Floor Beds4
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
3 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 3 Bathroom 1.15 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
Sweet and secluded spot in Surfside. This over an acre lot is located on the sleepy end of Woodbine, and there is plenty of room for expansion, an additional dwelling, pool or tennis court. This property has great estate potential with an existing 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home, and two car garage. The existing home has lovely wraparound decks and a grand entryway. An open kitchen with a comfortable living room and a flowing floor plan completes the ground floor. Three bedrooms upstairs, and a second living area and bonus room make up the finished basement. Walkable to South shore beaches. More
4 Bedrooms Village Wauwinet. 4 Bathroom 0.93 Acreage Year Built in 2004.
The magic of Wauwinet - Sunrise over the Atlantic, Sunset over the Harbor - this private manicured property is blessed with both. The large family home with three levels of living, stunning views, and every amenity (including wet sauna, cinema, and gym), feels like it's floating over the sea. There is a detached garage and apartment for family to come and enjoy the deeded beach access. Views from the vaulted living, kitchen, and dining areas wrap around the space and remind you that you are settled between two shining bodies of water. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 1.94 Acreage Year Built in 2007.
This is a "Scheibel House". Ed Scheibel, is / was a tremendously respected single family home builder in CT, well know for his attention to detail and only using the finest quality building materials combined with the highest quality craftsmanship. 1 Maxey Pond was built by Ed as his personal home on Nantucket. This almost 5000 square foot home is a true masterpiece of construction, built on a parcel of land offering privacy, space, and close proximity to Town. More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
Fabulous family retreat! Relax at this oasis in this sought after Monomoy location, featuring a four bedroom main house, one bedroom cottage and private pool. All set on a lovely, manicured, one acre+ lot. The property also enjoys a mooring just down the road in Monomoy Harbor, that a new buyer could renew. This house is move in ready for your Buyer's immediate enjoyment! More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 3 Bathroom 0.64 Acreage Year Built in 1837.
Historic Main Street property that has had only four owners since 1837. It has recently been subdivided under the 81L subdivision law and now consists of two lots. Front property is 12,972 sf and consists of house and shed. A curb cut application is in progress. Back property which is accessed from Morey Lane is 15,085 sf Both properties have substantial ground cover available. Owners will not sell separately at this time. AN ANTIQUE LOVER'S DELIGHT. A TRUE GEM More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 4 Bathroom 0.71 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Elegant and private, this beautiful Nantucket retreat features a welcoming front porch, and three floors of finished living space with almost 3800 sq ft of living area. A fenced yard, blue stone patio and a heated Gunite pool with built-in spa make for a perfect back yard abutting tall trees and a wooded backdrop. There is a pool cabana that can be upgraded to additional outdoor living space. The house is sited on the lot to provide all-day shade for the covered patio while ensuring full sun and a breeze-free area for the pool and spa. Plenty of space for multiple cars and/or a boat storage. Almost 3/4 of an acre of land on a quiet road within a very short distance to Nobodeer and Surfside beaches, this is an ideal location for a beach house all the while close to many amenities. Each detail was carefully selected for comfortable island living including: beautiful white oak floors, natural light throughout the open and airy layout, high velocity central air, Sonos system, instant hot water heaters and booster heat pumps are just a few key features. This property has a solid rental history, making this an excellent investment. More
5 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 1983.
This private property with a 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom Main House and 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Guest House could be your instant vacation getaway, while being only a few miles from town! Conveniently located first floor bedrooms, in addition to the open floor plan with well-appointed kitchen on the second level, make this custom-built home very functional. The beautifully landscaped yard with a private salt water pool, outdoor shower, seating area and ample parking are the perfect combination for entertaining guests or just simply enjoying a sunny summer day! This home currently has a mooring in Monomoy Harbor down the street, that may be renewed by the new owner. More
5 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 3 Bathroom 0.78 Acreage Year Built in 1984.
Classic Nantucket Beach house with 5-bedrooms, 3.5-baths nestled in the dunes with stunning views from the second floor over Nantucket Sound, Harbor and beyond! There are multi-tiered porches and decks that take full advantage of the serene surroundings, as well as wooden walkway over the dunes to private beach stairs. This home sits directly across from the beautiful 156-acre Linda Loring Nature Foundation property. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved