10 and 12 Monomoy Creek RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83691
- Price: $23,500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 333 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
Incredible opportunity to own your very own Monomoy Dream compound. Two beautiful homes are brilliantly sited on a natural peninsula to take advantage of views of both the harbor and Monomoy creeks, stunning Brant Point sunsets, and easy direct beach access. Brand new construction with sophisticated and classic architecture lines, and no execution detail excluded. The front home boasts a spacious and deluxe chef's kitchen, flowing floor plan, media room, central elevator, 6 bedrooms all en suite, and picture perfect balconies for sailboat viewing. Exterior features include wrap around porches, a lovely pool with integrated hot tub, stone gas fire pit, large blue stone patios, and have we mentioned the water views? Second home features three full floors of just completed living space include 7 bedrooms, a wonderful open floor plan, stately kitchen, see through fireplace, bonus office and media rooms, as well as spacious garage. A wrap around porch and nicely landscaped blue stone patio will lead to the pool with scheduled completion this fall. Both homes are also listed separately.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83691
- Agent ID34839
- Agent NameCourtney Cotter
- Agent Phone617-784-0505
- Desc ParkingYes plenty and garage
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$23,500,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type3
- FurnishedPartially Furnished
- Dishwasher TypeThermador
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeThermador
- Stove TypeThermador
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeThermador
- Number of Photos71
- Photo Id List194665,188066,187672,201435,207696,207697,187673,187674,187675,187676,187682,187734,187711,187712,187698,187726,187702,187705,187725,187729,187703,187708,187706,187714,187713,187785,187686,187688,201438,187687,187691,187680,187678,187681,187684,187683,187689,187693,187690,187696,187699,187697,187701,187733,187752,187753,187751,201437,187744,187763,187764,187746,187775,187772,187773,187770,187769,187771,187737,187739,187740,187758,187741,187743,187742,187779,187776,187780,187749,187777,187778
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number10 and 12
- Location41.277053, -70.084602
- StreetMonomoy Creek Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Gym
- Foundation TypePoured concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Date Listed2017-09-19T11:25:53
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date07/09/2018
- View Count12
- Desc 2nd DwellingBeautiful brand new construction by Graham Goldsmith Architecture, William Gorman Construction and decorated by Christopher's of Nantucket. Delectable views of both Nantucket harbor and Monomoy creeks make this property a rare find. Three full floors of j
- Desc BasementFull finished basement, deluxe built in media room with 70 inch TV, Sonos, 2 ensuite bedrooms each with custom tiled baths. Large gym with TV, mirrored wall and special flooring to suit equipment. Large storage area with ample room for bikes, and beach toys.
- Desc Floor1Enter into a generous foyer, opening up to a large living room with serious harbor views. Living room features a gas fireplace, custom bookcases, large TV with custom art covering. Past the living room is a dining room that views the Harbor. A custom woodwork library created from Vermont reclaimed lumber makes for a cozy spot to work or curl up and enjoy with a book. Oversized Chef's kitchen has everything you want including an enormous kitchen island, refrigerator and freezer drawers, oven with warming drawer and much more, large informal kitchen dining area with seating for 8. Office off of the kitchen, featuring custom built cabinetry and views of Monomoy creek. Off of the kitchen is a large mudroom with extensive storage, powder room and laundry. First floor master off the living room features wonderful views of the harbor, large bathroom with double sinks, and custom tiled shower.
- Desc Floor2Second master bedroom with large windows and balcony to take in elevated and incredible views of the harbor and creeks, his and hers bathrooms each with custom tile, built in cabinets, and more views! Wake up and watch Nantucket come to life from your private suite. Hall bedroom has large windows and porch to showcase the views, en suite large bath with custom tile. Third bedroom aka the "shiplap room" had custom built in cabinetry, ship lap walls and even more wonderful harbor views. Widows walk with full staircase access, 360 degree views of the harbor and creeks.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
8 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.51 Acreage Year Built in 1954.
"Driftwood' is composed of a fifties style main house with commanding Harbor views from all rooms plus a three bedroom cottage and garage. Ample parking and permanent ability to tie up one boat on East side of adjoining deep water dock. Both houses are attractively furnished. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.74 Acreage Year Built in 1955.
Located in the heart of Brant Point, 22 & 24 Easton Street are perfectly situated on the inner harbor waterfront. This spectacular property boasts the best views on the harbor. There is 120 plus feet of waterfront and one of only three private deep water docks on island. The 300 foot deep lot on nearly three-quarters of an acre offers excellent in Town privacy. It is currently subdivided as two properties. For sale for the first time in sixty years, this is an unparalleled opportunity. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved