58 Wauwinet RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83686
- Price: $1,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 436 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1975Year Built
Secluded Wauwinet home on over an acre of manicured grounds. Upside-down plan allows for a large sunny open living area. Four sets of french doors open on to the second floor wrap around deck. Lots of entertaining space and cool breezes. The kitchen dining area has a separate deck for morning coffee or grilling. The ground floor houses the four bedrooms and laundry area. The master has an en suite bath and french doors opening to a private deck. Lots of lush lawn surrounds the home with a portion fenced off for children or pets. A circular shell drive with ample parking and room to store your boat wanders down from Wauwinet Road to this quiet property.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83686
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc ParkingAmple Off-Street
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$1,495,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Building Number58
- Location41.315924, -70.006765
- StreetWauwinet Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch
- Yard TypeLarge fenced area to the side and large open area at the front
- FeaturesOutdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Desc BasementAccess through bulkhead.
- Desc Floor1Four bedrooms, laundry area, shared bath and master with en-suite bath and private deck.
- Desc Floor2Large open living area with three sets of french doors opening to a second floor wrap around deck. Kitchen with breakfast area and french doors to separate deck. Access hatch to widows walk.
- First Floor Beds4
- Heat TypeElectric
- Easement DescRight of use in common over Proprietors' Road adjacent to lot; to and from Pocomo Road.
- Date Listed2017-09-12T16:20:25
- Year Built1975
- Modification Date09/12/2017
- View Count80
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved