119R Eel Point RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83628
- Price: $10,950,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 420 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1988Year Built
North Shore Waterfront Estate Over looking Nantucket Sound with Private Steps to miles of gorgeous sandy beach that stretches from Brant Point to Eel Point. An outstanding property consisting of a main home with ocean facing in-ground pool, oversized garage & studio. The property boundaries extend from the grassy dunes, across the beach to the mean high tide line of Nantucket Sound. This is a rare portion of the Island undergoing accretion of land rather than erosion. Looking from the stairs leading down to the beach, to your left Tuckernuck Island is visible. To your right Great Point can be seen. The gentle surf that is common on the north shore is perfect for swimming, boating, paddleboarding & surfcasting. From every level of the property the ocean is a potent presence from the salti air to the lapping waves on the beach. From the deck surrounding the pool, the second floor balcony, the manicured path that leads to the beach, you are always reminded that you are thirty miles out to sea on an oasis of warm sand, grass, and cool breezes.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83628
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc ParkingGarage plus ample parking on the grounds
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$10,950,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescYes. Ask agent.
- Date Listed2017-08-24T11:42:52
- Year Built1988
- Year Renovated1993
- Modification Date08/24/2017
- View Count215
- Building Number119R
- Location41.2934293, -70.1724161
- StreetEel Point Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Gym
- Yard TypeExtensively landscaped, gardens, natural dune cover
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Flooring TypeWood, Tile, Carpet
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Stove TypeViking
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos53
- Photo Id List186061,185922,205481,185879,185925,185913,205476,186750,185880,212037,185881,185882,212036,212035,185884,185923,185921,185924,185899,212041,185890,185888,185892,209952,185887,212039,185889,212040,185891,185893,185885,212038,185897,185894,185896,185911,185918,185917,185910,185914,185915,185916,185920,185919,205451,205453,205459,205450,205474,205475,205477,185912,185877
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe basement houses a lower level TV room/rec room, home gym, wine room, laundry area & loads of storage. There is exterior access as well as the internal staircase.
- Desc Floor1Generous living with muliple windows and stunning sea views, gourmet kitchen with sunny breakfast area, formal dining and guest suite. From the living area you can access the large back deck with seating surrounding the beautiful pool. There are wooden pathways leading through the back gate to private ocean access. Outside the dining room is the outdoor dining and kitchen area. Here is located the kitchen garden protected from deer and rabbits. Every amenity is accounted for, there are 3 fireplaces, a wine cellar, a gym, a kitchen garden of herbs and vegetables for "farm to table" meals, a catering kitchen, an automated generator for security, and stunning landscaping embracing the grounds. Adjoining the house via a pergola is the studio with one bedroom with a sitting area and private bath (shower) above and parking for two cars and storage below.
- Desc Floor2Master bedroom with absolutely stunning ocean views, walk-in closet and changing area and large en-suite bath; a study/home office with ocean views, and another guest suite with ocean views, walk-in closet and private bath. The second floor can be accessed via two stairwells which creates ultimate privacy for each room.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 5 Bathroom 1.84 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
Looking for a home on Nantucket with a beach path? Here's a fantastic choice : an immaculate 5BR/5BA Residence in Dionis ... one of the island's most peaceful, valuable, and highly sought-after locations ... and, an easy walk or bike into Town. This home is beautifully positioned on almost 2 acres ... even better -- there's a backyard Beach Path! A 2-minute walk from this backyard to one of Nantucket's nicest beaches -- quiet, relaxing and always uncrowded even at the height of Summer. The views are spectacular : across Nantucket Sound to the north, and across the Loring Foundation Preserve to the southwest. The home was designed by Botticelli and Pohl. Floor plan includes 2 large Master Bedroom Suites (one on the first floor plus one on the second floor), each with its own FP and french doors to a private covered patio. Lower MBR Suite also has a separate front porch entrance (great for guests). A pool plan with outdoor kitchen has been approved by HDC and is valid through Jan 2020. Plus, plenty of ground coverage is available for a future Guest House + Garage if desired (septic system is built and is certified for 8 Bedrooms, presently serves 5 Bedrooms). Acquisition of the abutting portion of Alliance Lane is pending via the Town 'Yard Sale' program, and is included in the sale of this property. Access to the beach via the backyard Beach Path is guaranteed by a perpetual easement. Lawns and beds are fully sprinklered. Home was updated in 2015 and is in move-in condition -- needs nothing, and is ready to be enjoyed by new owners. An excellent turn-key choice for those who might otherwise have to spend a couple seasons building. Request a Brochure for floor plans, plot plan, pool plan, photo gallery and much more info. Shown by appointment. An absolute must-see -- extremely well-located, spectacular views, immaculate condition ... and a backyard beach path! A fantastic property. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 1.73 Acreage Year Built in 1880.
Without a doubt, the best view on the Cliff. This fabulous 5 bedroom home, perched high upon the Cliff, was beautifully renovated in 2005, retaining it's original character with high ceilings, wood floors, four fireplaces, and an abundance of Nantucket charm. A spacious and sun filled home, sited on a quiet corner of Cabot Lane and within walking distance of Steps Beach, Jetties Beach and Town. The house was built in 1880 for Reverend William H. Fish and Helen Case Fish of Troy, NY. It is one of the earliest houses on the bluff built for simplistic summer living and sea views. The lot slopes from the Cliff down to North Beach Street just across from the entrance to Jetties Beach, the lower portion of which is designated wetland, ensuring that no rooftops will ever invade your spectacular view. There are very few opportunities of this kind available on the Island which possess the combination of close proximity to town, beaches, and remarkable view. A perfect spot to enjoy the 4th of July Fireworks and to create lasting memories with family and friends in this picture perfect Nantucket location. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved