27 Monomoy RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83617
- Price: $10,300,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 365 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
Be here this Summer, this property is ready for you with the best in new design, exceptional quality and beautiful views across Monomoy Creeks to Town. Literally minutes from two water access points at Berkley Street & Cathcart Road, where you can greet the harbor from your bedroom, the balcony or the beach. Taking full advantage of the site, house, cottage and garage buildings were placed to frame a fabulous pool & patio with complimenting porch and pergola for great outdoor living. The property is over an acre set nicely above the road. The 6 bedroom main house, a fantastic guest/pool house and spacious 2-car garage with studio above are ideally positioned with generous parking. Tailored and custom with every detail just right for Nantucket living. Design & build by KMS Design with their signature eye for symmetry, scale and exceptional finish. Karli Stahl's aesthetic enriches the space with beautiful natural textures natural and fabulous accents.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83617
- Agent ID15178
- Agent NameCarolyn Durand
- Agent Phone508-566-4713
- Desc ParkingGlacial pea stone driveway and parking
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$10,300,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak
- Dishwasher TypeASKO
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSubZero, GE Profile in cottage
- Stove TypeWolf 6 burner, GE Profile in cottage
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Number of Photos117
- Photo Id List196606,187055,186479,186483,186471,186482,185571,185574,186478,186476,185495,185573,185498,185572,185496,185502,185442,185493,185448,185457,185449,185441,185445,185454,185446,185447,185455,185450,185444,185463,185469,185467,185460,185462,185468,185470,185465,185453,185451,185456,185466,185458,185452,185473,185472,185471,185481,185477,185486,185484,185491,185483,185492,185488,185487,185490,185485,185475,185474,185478,185461,185443,185480,185479,185440,185499,186452,186453,186454,186455,186456,186457,186458,186459,186460,186461,186462,186463,186464,186465,186466,186467,186468,186469,186470,186472,186473,186474,186475,186477,186480,186484,187206,187207,187208,187209,187210,187211,187212,187213,188688,189530,189532,189531,189533,189534,189535,189536,189537,189538,189539,189540,211809,211810,211811,211812,211813
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number27
- Location41.2751742, -70.081579
- StreetMonomoy Road
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Deck, Patio, Porch, Private Pool
- Yard TypeLawn, gardens, patio
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescOrder Of Conditions, #150194
- Date Listed2017-08-18T01:34:52
- Other ViewsDistant Sound
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date04/12/2018
- View Count39
- Desc 2nd DwellingPerfect guest and pool house with a fabulous view across Monomoy Creeks & Harbor to Nantucket Town. A 16' folding glass door expands the living space from inside out with a beautiful pergola above the bluestone patio. The kitchen is set up for cooking a
- Desc BasementThe main house has a partially finished lower level with family room, bunk room and full bath. There is also a full basement in the cottage.
- Desc Floor1Across the front of the house is a long porch to take in the western sunset skies. The entry foyer is an open transition that continues through to french doors, the deck, expansive patio and pool. By design, the house has great view corridors through & across the space with windows and glass to connect the inside and outside. The foyer ceiling is vaulted three levels to the widow's walk for great volume and light. A beautiful kitchen hosts a great space where we all want to be. Here the central island is aligned to the windows of the sitting area with a fabulous barrel ceiling above. Our dining room is tailored with custom wall and ceiling trim to accent the intimate space. The living room is signature sophisticated casual with a fireplace and coffered style oak ceiling. Before the master suite we have a transition hall with glass door to the rear deck, a built-in bar and a half bath. Opposite the living room is a seamless door to a contemporary wood rich office/den. The master bedroom is a serene suite with a private sitting room, an exquisite bath and beautiful view. Entering from the side porch you arrive to one of the best mudrooms on island. Great dutch style doors swing into the laundry room with raised W/D. There is storage, organization and a half bath in great style.
- Desc Floor2Upstairs there are three guest suites, each with beautiful tile baths. The second floor living space opens to the deck and offers another area to read, rest, relax. Our upstairs master suite is another compliment to thoughtful design with an amazing water view. Both bedroom and bath have the custom oak ceiling with the same great light as the first floor master and another Victoria Albert soaking tub.
- FireplacesTraditional interior and contemporary stone fire feature by the pool
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 6 Bathroom 0.2296 Acreage Year Built in 1900.
A unique opportunity is now available in the highly sought after Galley Beach neighborhood in close proximity to the Cliffside Beach Club, Steps Beach and Town. Enjoy the breathtaking first floor views of ferries and yachts entering the harbor as the Galley beach umbrellas gently blow in the breeze. The developer collaborated with Nantucket's premier architect, Emeritus Development, and designer, Elisa H. Allen Design, to create a legacy compound that takes advantage of the property's sweeping ocean views over Galley Beach and Nantucket Harbor. No facet has been overlooked and only the highest quality materials and expert craftsmanship were employed in developing this well, planned estate. The historic main house has been re-sited on a new foundation and is completely renovated from top to bottom creating a stunning 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home on 3 levels. The addition of a new one bedroom Guest Cottage/ Pool Cabana compliments the gorgeous, private outdoor entertaining area that includes a heated Gunite swimming pool surrounded by mahogany decking. The estate offers contemporary and functional indoor and outdoor living areas for family and friends to enjoy and create special memories. *The abutting parcel of land can also be purchased with 38 Jefferson at an additional cost. More
7 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 0.69 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
This absolutely stunning, eco-friendly, Monomoy compound was designed with a rich palette and constructed with the finest building materials. It raises the bar in design and technology. This home is a complete experience, and offers a modern interior thoughtfully executed by a well known Fairfield, CT designer. No detail is spared throughout this property that includes a seven bedroom main house and a separate three level studio. The perfectly manicured yard includes a backyard surrounded by ipe decking and oversized bluestone. This oasis of a space features an outdoor cabana with tri-sliding doors, multiple gathering areas, a 20x34 heated pool, a recessed, custom built spa and a gas fire pit, creating an entertainer's dream. Additional amenities include a custom built walk-in wine room, a gym, a heated garage as well as a fully automated smart home technology system that controls the entire home. More
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 8 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly completed oceanfront compound was designed and built by Graham Goldsmith Architects and features everything you need in a Nantucket summer home. The property sits on over an acre and offers a four bedroom main house, a two bedroom guest house, a separate garage with studio, and a private pool with a separate spa. Ocean views from almost every room makes this a truly special waterfront offering. It just doesn't get better than this. For a video on the property view the external link. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.25 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Vinecliff is a one-of-a-kind location on the Cliff. Surrounded by beautiful old trees and privet hedges PKG Designbuild has constructed and furnished this special home with around the corner access to Steps Beach, North Shore beaches, and town. Open living spaces and comfortable bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms complete this turn-key home on the Cliff. The living space on the third floor leads to a roof walk offering beautiful views of Nantucket Harbor. More
9 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 8 Bathroom 1.84 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Spectacular sunsets from the multiple decks of this family compound located on the prestigious North Shore of Dionis. The property consists of a 6-bedroom main house and 3-bedroom cottage on 2 acres located a short distance to the beach. Enjoy a swim in the 18 x 36 gunite heated pool or soak in the 8x8 hot tub. The second-floor views from the main house afford a spectacular 180-degree view of the ocean, harbor and Tuckernuck. More
6 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.4 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
A true oasis on 1.4 acres across from Surfside beach. This classic gambrel was designed to enjoy the extended ocean views and seaside living. Impressive high ceilings and beautiful trusses are featured in the fabulous second floor great room. Large windows and french doors bring in extraordinary light sunrise to sunset. Your access to the beach is just 250 yards from your path onto Nonantum. This is one of the few remaining double lots in Surfside. The front lawn spans the full width of the property and continues to the cottage and pool house where the bluestone patio spreads out across a fabulous outdoor living space with lounge seating and dining. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved