53 Main StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 83577
- Price: $6,295,000The price has recently decreased
- 413 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1846Year Built
Stately, attractive, prime Main Street Commercial Property. This Historic brick building is sited on the northwest side of tree lined Main Street. The oversized south facing windows on the front of the building receive an abundance of natural sunlight throughout the day. The north facing windows on the second and third floors have views of Nantucket Harbor. There are four finished floors offering a total of 6,283 square feet of space. Incredible opportunity to purchase a highly visible commercial building in the heart of thriving Historic Main Street Nantucket.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83577
- Agent ID15096
- Agent NameKeri Kalman
- Agent Phone508-325-5020
- Date Listed2017-08-09T16:56:57
- List Price$6,295,000
- Broker ID494
- Broker NameCongdon & Coleman Real Estate
- Firm Phone508-325-5000
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Insulation
- Flooring TypeCarpet, Tile
- Dishwasher TypeNo
- Dryer TypeNo
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeNo
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeNo
- Building Number53
- Location41.2832889, -70.0993183
- StreetMain Street
- Desc ParkingOn Street
- Outdoor SpacesNone
- Yard TypeNo
- Foundation TypeStone
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescRights and Easements over the strip of land marked "Easement" on said Ashley Land, as shown on plan numbered 16137-A. There is also appurtenant to said land a right of way toward Federal Street over said Small land as set forth in decree of registration
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1846
- Modification Date08/09/2017
- View Count38
- Desc Basement1,653 square feet of finished space. Conference/meeting room, mechanical room, storage rooms, large private office, bathroom, staircase to first floor and access door to Independence Lane alleyway.
- Desc Floor11,683 square feet of office space. Highly visible commercial space. Front door from Main Street into spacious office with soaring ceilings and oversized windows allowing for an abundance of natural sunlight throughout the day. A few steps up to a private office located at the rear of the building. Staircase to lower level and second floor.
- Desc Floor21,683 square feet of space. Office space at front of building has just under 800 square feet with twelve foot high ceiling height, central air conditioning, and three large windows overlooking Historic Main Street and Orange Street. Grand rear staircase leads to third and first floors. Full bathroom, half bathroom. Cozy walk through library, large meeting room, galley kitchen with refrigerator, sink, and cabinet space. Back staircase to Independence Lane alleyway.
- Desc Floor31,264 square feet of office space. Large great room with skylight, a few steps up to private office with beautiful views of Nantucket Harbor. Alcove storage areas and large storage closet. Access to widows walk offering stunning views of Nantucket Harbor and Downtown Nantucket.
- Half Baths2
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Lead PaintUnknown
1 Bedrooms Village Town. 2 Bathroom 0.06 Acreage Year Built in 1900.
12 Main Street Building is available with 5 Condominiums for $5,850,000. Hurry before the units are sold separately to have ownership and control of the Entire Building. The Condominium Documents are available for each to review. Sellers intends to participate in a 1031 exchange. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved