25 Hussey StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 83553
- Price: $5,625,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 392 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1733Year Built
Sophistication, elegance and historical prominence on Hussey Street just two blocks from downtown Nantucket. This 5 bedroom home sits on one of the largest parcels in the Old Historic District and is an extraordinary 2014 renovation of the 1733 Caleb Gardner House once known as the beloved "Wisteria Lodge." With a lot over 14,000 sq ft, there is still ample room for expansion or construction of a guest cottage or studio. The original front section of the home was fully restored to expose original ceiling beams, showcase 3 fireplaces (one which spans an entire wall of the living room) and features stunning wide pine floors throughout. The back of the house boasts a new addition which features a magnificent chefs kitchen, casual dining area and sitting room with gas fireplace on the main floor and gorgeous master suite with gas fireplace and marble bath on the 2nd floor. There are 4 additional guest rooms (2 ensuite) on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The star of the show is the private outdoor living space which includes a veranda off the living room, large bluestone patio, outdoor fire pit, beautiful manicured gardens with stone walls and 2-car garage with parking for additional cars.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83553
- Agent ID28088
- Agent NameShellie Dunlap
- Agent Phone508-325-5800
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$5,625,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypePine
- Dishwasher Type2 - Bosch
- Dryer TypeBosch upstairs, Electrolux downstairs
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeCapital
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch upstairs, Electrolux downstairs
- Date Listed2017-08-24T14:52:02
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1733
- Year Renovated2014
- Modification Date08/24/2017
- View Count64
- Building Number25
- Location41.284148, -70.103396
- StreetHussey Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos47
- Photo Id List203509,203508,184762,203504,184769,184773,184768,184771,184765,184766,184763,184772,184770,184774,184779,184777,184781,184780,184783,184778,184775,184776,184788,184790,184791,184792,184784,184786,184787,184785,184789,184782,184794,184793,184799,184802,184798,184800,184801,184804,184803,184806,184805,184795,203503,203510,212360
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementUnfinished with laundry facilities.
- Desc Floor1Enter the front door to the original entry with winding open stairway. To the left is the expansive living room lined with windows which overlook the side veranda and lawn and boasts an oversized fireplace that spans an entire wall! An elegant office enjoys views of the back lawn and the formal dining room features a fireplace and a butler's pantry accessing the kitchen that's complete with a hammered stainless prep sink, 2nd dishwasher, refrigerator drawers, a wine refrigerator and endless storage for dishes and food items. On the back of the house a new addition includes a gourmet kitchen with Carrara marble counters, high end appliances and beautiful breakfast bar. A wall of windows overlooking the bluestone patio is the ideal space for a long casual dining table and the separate sitting area with gas fireplace completes the comfortable space for family to gather. There are French doors off the sitting area leading to the patio and lawn and a back entrance where a powder room and stairs to the basement are located. Off the kitchen is a back foyer with open stairway that leads to the additional 2 floors of living.
- Desc Floor2To the back of the house is a new private master suite with a gas fireplace, walk-in closet and marble bath with shower and double sinks with vanity between. Two additional en-suite bedrooms, one with fireplace, the other with a separate sitting room with 2nd floor stackable laundry. Both baths feature marble showers and counters.
- Desc Floor3Two additional guest rooms with closets are the perfect place for kids to have their own private floor or guests to enjoy privacy.
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved