56 Monomoy RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83480
- Price: $21,000,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 448 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.9% last updated on 2018-10-11
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1999Year Built
Extraordinary views from the best location in Monomoy. A panoramic vista across the water from Town to Brant Point and Coatue. 150' of water frontage, a gentle sloped path to the water and sandy beach along the shore. The view is a moving picture of Nantucket Harbor. Distinctive architectural elements and the incredible picture windows take full advantage of this site high above the water and above Monomoy Road. Sunsets are are spectacular. Updated September 2018 survey with increased lot size, additional ground-cover available (~650 sqft) and pending RDA at ConCom. Generous space on the water size for house for a pool, additional deck, building and hardscape.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83480
- Agent ID15178
- Agent NameCarolyn Durand
- Agent Phone508-566-4713
- Desc ParkingCircular shell driveway with separate parking space tucked behind the guest house.
- Firm Phone508-325-5800
- List Price$21,000,000
- Broker ID507
- Broker NameLee Real Estate
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Number of Photos58
- Photo Id List182445,182429,182007,183098,183101,183117,182430,183102,183109,183106,183107,182465,182461,182451,182462,182453,183103,183108,182485,184854,183116,183112,182441,183100,182006,182017,182009,182003,181999,182008,182019,182426,182498,182500,183110,182444,183104,183105,182438,183121,183123,183124,182476,183097,182502,182497,182482,182483,182487,182494,182495,182503,182473,182493,182452,182490,182492,209276
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number56
- Location41.280216, -70.081509
- StreetMonomoy Road
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Patio, Porch, Deck
- Yard TypeBeautiful lawn and gardens on both front and waterside of the property.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique reclaimed Oak
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeBosch
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Stove TypeDecor wall oven
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeBosch
- Date Listed2017-07-27T10:03:57
- Other ViewsSound
- Year Built1999
- Modification Date07/27/2017
- View Count185
- Desc 2nd DwellingIdeal guest house with three suites. The living space opens to a charming front porch where the views of Nantucket Harbor, the Town spires and Coatue are stunning all day long. Second floor suite on the waterside has an exquisite view through the pallad
- Desc BasementStairs to the basement are off the main hall, at the end of the side entry and laundry room. The extra caterers kitchen is at the ready for entertaining and the sitting area is multipurpose. The hallway to the guest suite is outfitted for efficient storage. In the suite there is a nice sitting area by the large window. Full exterior stairs on the far side of house are convenient access to this lower level.
- Desc Floor1The view of Brant Point greets you as the front door opens to a large picture window framing Brant Point Lighthouse. The house just opens up to the views. The archway into the living room beautifully frames the fireplace of this gracious space. With high ceilings and antique oak beams, the scale of the room is just right with a fabulous canted bay window to widen the view across the water. With a charming bar closet, sunset cocktails and entertaining can be spontaneous and seamless. The library is a wonderful room paneled with warm antique Butternut. There is a fireplace and another canted bay window. The adjoining full bath enables this space to double as a guest suite. The kitchen is a custom tailored space at the heart of house. The signature round porch is accessed by doors from both sides of the kitchen. In the dining room there is an elegant round table perfectly positioned to enjoy the views and the raised hearth fireplace. The stone surround continues up the wall to the cathedral ceiling.
- Desc Floor2Wide stairs lead up to the second floor where a great hall affords continued water views. The master bedroom is a gorgeous space anchored by the large picture palladium window. Custom trusses accent the vaulted ceiling and there is a lovely window seat along the east side of the room. The master bath is accessed on both sides with thoughtful design to share the space. Centered on the windows is the soaking tub. An oversized glass shower is centered on the interior wall. The water closets and vanities are symmetrical on opposite sides of the space. Two walk-in closets. At top the stairs the landing leads to a magnificent office with french doors to the rounded balcony. A most spectacular place to work.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 4 Bathroom 0.74 Acreage Year Built in 1955.
Located in the heart of Brant Point, 22 & 24 Easton Street are perfectly situated on the inner harbor waterfront. This spectacular property boasts the best views on the harbor. There is 120 plus feet of waterfront and one of only three private deep water docks on island. The 300 foot deep lot on nearly three-quarters of an acre offers excellent in Town privacy. It is currently subdivided as two properties. For sale for the first time in sixty years, this is an unparalleled opportunity. More
8 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.51 Acreage Year Built in 1954.
"Driftwood' is composed of a fifties style main house with commanding Harbor views from all rooms plus a three bedroom cottage and garage. Ample parking and permanent ability to tie up one boat on East side of adjoining deep water dock. Both houses are attractively furnished. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved