17 Margarets WayNantucket MAMLS Number 83444
- Price: $4,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 403 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1990Year Built
This stunning Wauwinet home has been expertly renovated and updated featuring soaring ceilings in the great room and living room creating expansive light filled living spaces including a modern "farmhouse" kitchen with a large center island and access to a wide porch lined with gorgeous blue hydrangeas. Six bedrooms, five and one half baths, between two dwellings rest on three private acres with an exceptional setting abutting hundreds of acres of conservation land where there is miles of walking trails through open land and native forests. A 20 x 40' in-ground swimming pool offers casual days at home; deeded access to Polpis Harbor offer endless enjoyment on the water. Outstanding East End location offers world class dining at Toppers at The Wauwinet and the gate-way to Great Point & Coskata, just a short drive along the country road.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83444
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$4,995,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeWood and Tile
- Dishwasher TypeMiele
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSubZero
- Stove TypeViking
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos57
- Photo Id List183447,183443,183401,183417,183412,183458,183416,183415,183408,183413,183418,183421,183420,183419,183425,183429,183427,183426,183423,183422,183434,183433,183431,183432,183435,183430,183436,183402,183409,183405,183407,183437,183438,183400,183459,183440,183441,183439,183442,183414,183403,183411,183410,183444,183445,183446,183448,183449,183451,183450,183452,183453,183454,183455,183456,183457,188525
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number17
- Location41.307225, -70.001976
- StreetMargarets Way
- Outdoor SpacesPorch, Private Pool, Garden, Patio, Deck
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescDeeded Access to Polpis Harbor Restrictions and Easement for harbor access see cert. 21354
- Date Listed2017-07-11T15:31:48
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built1990
- Year Renovated2005
- Modification Date04/26/2018
- View Count24
- Desc 2nd DwellingStudio/Garage: Living room, wet bar, bedroom, full bath (S). Oversized one car garage with storage.
- Desc BasementFinished basement with storage room with a great deal of cabinetry (both upper and lower), and large media room. Fully wired, could easily be converted into a home gym, office or playroom.
- Desc Floor1Foyer leads into two story vaulted living room with floor to ceiling windows, and a bluestone fireplace and custom built-in shelving. Dining area opens onto kitchen with access to rear deck for outdoor dining. Kitchen has marble counter tops, top end appliances and custom cabinetry. Side entrance, laundry room, half bath, stairs to second floor. Main entry hall flows to foyer and formal living room with the homes second bluestone fireplace. Bedroom suite with full bath(S). Hall with access to pool area. Spacious and very private master bedroom suite has full bath with double vanity, soaking tub, separate shower, changing area; water closet and large walk-in closet with custom storage.
- Desc Floor2Landing with spiral staircase to roof walk with views, small bedroom with interior windows overlooking living room, bedroom with private bath (S), hall bath(T/S), bedroom.
- First Floor Beds2
- Half Baths1
6 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 2.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
ESTATE SETTING IN SURFSIDE OFFERING TOTAL PRIVACY AND NEW CONSTRUCTION! The winding driveway leads to a stately home ideal for the person looking for lots of wonderful spaces. The entry looks through the foyer and living room to the pool and open space beyond, then opens to the gourmet kitchen and dining area. Lots of people can congregate around the 6' x 10' island while the chef prepares dinner on the 8 burner Wolf Range. Call the kids to dinner and have them shower before the enter the well thought our mud room. After dinner adults can chat in front of the fireplace in the living room, while other family members can watch TV in either the upstairs or downstairs family room. A total of 6 en-suite bedrooms, plus an office. Oversized 676 sq. ft. two car garage. Pool with pool cabana. Room left for a cottage, tennis court and a few short golf holes! Sound system throughout living areas. Approximately 2,015 sq. ft. of ground cover remaining. About 1.5 miles to Surfside Beach. 1.2 miles to Nobadeer Beach. Interior Design and Furnishings by Tina Tait Designs. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 2.7597 Acreage Year Built in 1722.
The Richard Gardner (1722) House is set on over 2 acres of serenity, in town, on the Lily Pond. See the 3D Tour at 'External Links'. A masterpiece of historic preservation with a storied past, the home pre-dates Nantucket's whaling era and features original framing, windows, staircases, fireplaces and paneling; wide floorboards, beamed ceilings and oversized fireplaces. A preservation easement prohibits further subdivision but does allow for replacing the garage(s) with a new home. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved