12 Monomoy Creek RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83433
- Price: $16,995,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 338 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2017Year Built
Incredible opportunity to own your very own Monomoy Dream home. House is brilliantly sited on a natural peninsula to take advantage of views of both the Nantucket harbor, town and Monomoy creeks, stunning Brant Point sunsets, and easy direct beach access. Brand new construction with sophisticated and classic architecture lines, and no execution detail excluded. This home boasts a spacious and deluxe chef's kitchen, flowing floor plan, media room, central elevator, 6 bedrooms all en suite, and picture perfect balconies for sailboat viewing. Exterior features include wrap around porches, a lovely pool with integrated hot tub, stone gas fire pit, large blue stone patios, and have we mentioned the water views?
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83433
- Agent ID34839
- Agent NameCourtney Cotter
- Agent Phone617-784-0505
- Desc Parking2 Car Garage and Driveway
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$16,995,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring Type3
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Date Listed2017-09-13T13:23:53
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2017
- Modification Date07/09/2018
- View Count12
- Building Number12
- Location41.277053, -70.084602
- StreetMonomoy Creek Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub, Gym
- Yard TypeYes Large
- Foundation TypePoured Concrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeThermador
- Dryer TypeYes-2
- Fridge TypeThermador
- Stove TypeThermador
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes -2
- Number of Photos51
- Photo Id List187475,187479,187575,187667,187574,187579,187576,187577,187578,187580,187582,207700,207699,187476,187614,187645,187646,187610,187605,187607,187609,187612,187613,187611,187641,187606,187604,187615,187623,187618,187587,187630,187656,187629,187597,187627,187586,187583,187584,187626,187589,187594,187595,187599,187632,187633,187602,187666,187668,187669,187671
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingLovely pool house with large barn doors, spacious built in day bed, kitchenette, half bathroom, and luxurious outdoor shower.
- Desc BasementFull finished basement, deluxe built in media room with 70 inch TV, Sonos, 2 ensuite bedrooms each with custom tiled baths. Large gym with TV, mirrored wall and special flooring to suit equipment. Large storage area with ample room for bikes, and beach toys.
- Desc Floor1Enter into a generous foyer, opening up to a large living room with serious harbor views. Living room features a gas fireplace, custom bookcases, large TV with custom art covering. Past the living room is a dining room that views the Harbor. A custom woodwork library created from Vermont reclaimed lumber makes for a cozy spot to work or curl up and enjoy with a book. Oversized Chef's kitchen has everything you want including an enormous kitchen island, refrigerator and freezer drawers, oven with warming drawer and much more, large informal kitchen dining area with seating for 8. Office off of the kitchen, featuring custom built cabinetry and views of Monomoy creek. Off of the kitchen is a large mudroom with extensive storage, powder room and laundry. First floor master off the living room features wonderful views of the harbor, large bathroom with double sinks, and custom tiled shower.
- Desc Floor2Second master bedroom with large windows and balcony to take in elevated and incredible views of the harbor and creeks, his and hers bathrooms each with custom tile, built in cabinets, private laundry and more views! Wake up and watch Nantucket come to life from your private suite. Hall bedroom has large windows and porch to showcase the views, en suite large bath with custom tile. Third bedroom aka the "shiplap room" had custom built in cabinetry, ship lap walls and even more wonderful harbor views. Widows walk with full staircase access, 360 degree views of the harbor and creeks.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 8 Bathroom 1.81 Acreage Year Built in 2006.
Spectacular oceanfront compound with a four bedroom main house on the Atlantic and pristine Squam beach. The substantial guest house is sited over 300 feet from the main residence for privacy and overlooks the pool, spa and pergola covered dining area. Beautiful approach from Squam Road with native meadow on the left and guest house and two car garage to the right. Driveway winds along an allee of Cleveland Select pear trees to the main house and a hidden footpath connects the two structures. The houses are custom-built and have been meticulously maintained. The property has nearly two acres, a private stair to the beach and beautiful views of sunrise and sunset. Privacy and over 8,000 s.f. of effective living area ensure the perfect island oasis. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved