81 Squam RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83333
- Price: $14,500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 409 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2006Year Built
Spectacular oceanfront compound with a four bedroom main house on the Atlantic and pristine Squam beach. The substantial guest house is sited over 300 feet from the main residence for privacy and overlooks the pool, spa and pergola covered dining area. Beautiful approach from Squam Road with native meadow on the left and guest house and two car garage to the right. Driveway winds along an allee of Cleveland Select pear trees to the main house and a hidden footpath connects the two structures. The houses are custom-built and have been meticulously maintained. The property has nearly two acres, a private stair to the beach and beautiful views of sunrise and sunset. Privacy and over 8,000 s.f. of effective living area ensure the perfect island oasis.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83333
- Agent ID15029
- Agent NamePenny Dey
- Agent Phone508.221.0801
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-7707
- List Price$14,500,000
- Broker ID484
- Broker NameAtlantic East Nantucket Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique oak
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewOcean
- Easement DescOrders of Conditions, electric easement. See deed.
- Date Listed2017-07-05T06:22:26
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2006
- Modification Date07/05/2017
- View Count181
- Building Number81
- Location41.3201612, -69.9904894
- StreetSquam Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch, Private Pool, Hot Tub
- Yard TypeLarge
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeMiele/Bosch
- Dryer TypeMaytag/Maytag
- Fridge TypeSubZero/SubZero
- Stove TypeWolf/Wolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeMaytag/Maytag
- Number of Photos50
- Photo Id List187103,180509,180508,180548,180519,180524,180528,180522,180555,180558,180556,180562,180564,180561,180554,180557,180559,180549,180521,180544,180546,180539,180545,180538,180550,180552,180551,180553,180525,180515,180517,180523,180516,180514,180512,180513,180518,180527,180537,180535,180530,180529,180531,180536,180533,180534,180520,180510,203448,203449
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc 2nd DwellingOpen kitchen, living and dining area overlooks the gated blue stone patio with 30 x 12" gunite pool and spa, pergola and enclosed raised bed vegetable gardens, full shower bath and access to attached 2 car garage. Second floor: Master bedroom with priva
- Desc BasementFinished basement includes large family room with built-ins, wet bar and fireplace, office, large laundry room with utility sink, mechanical room, linen closet, owner's closet and den with private full bath (tub/shower).
- Desc Floor1Gracious and bright entry hall with views through to the Atlantic; living room with coffered ceilings, built-ins, wet bar and fireplace has endless views of the ocean; open kitchen with island and dining room, guest suite with private full bath (soaking tub/shower), powder room, back entry hall with access to outdoor shower, graceful curving staircase leads to upper and lower floors. Pergola covered patio faces east overlooking the beach. Beautiful gardens surround the house and there are private stairs to the beach.
- Desc Floor2Master bedroom with window seat overlooking beach, newly renovated master bath (separate deep tub and shower, double sinks), walk-in closet, dressing room or bedroom with custom built-in closets and bureaus, full bath with claw footed tub, linen closet, second master suite with private south-facing deck and full bath with shower.
- Desc Floor3Access to roof walk with panoramic views of ocean and Sankaty Lighthouse.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Squam. 8 Bathroom 1.1 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly completed oceanfront compound was designed and built by Graham Goldsmith Architects and features everything you need in a Nantucket summer home. The property sits on over an acre and offers a four bedroom main house, a two bedroom guest house, a separate garage with studio, and a private pool with a separate spa. Ocean views from almost every room makes this a truly special waterfront offering. It just doesn't get better than this. For a video on the property view the external link. More
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 7 Bathroom 2.2702 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Incredible opportunity to own your very own Monomoy Dream home. House is brilliantly sited on a natural peninsula to take advantage of views of both the Nantucket harbor, town and Monomoy creeks, stunning Brant Point sunsets, and easy direct beach access. Brand new construction with sophisticated and classic architecture lines, and no execution detail excluded. This home boasts a spacious and deluxe chef's kitchen, flowing floor plan, media room, central elevator, 6 bedrooms all en suite, and picture perfect balconies for sailboat viewing. Exterior features include wrap around porches, a lovely pool with integrated hot tub, stone gas fire pit, large blue stone patios, and have we mentioned the water views? More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved