21 Washing Pond RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83273
- Price: $7,395,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 445 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1996Year Built
This grand home is set in the desirable Washing Pond area on the Cliff. Featuring sweeping views of the Pond and Nantucket Sound, as well as ample privacy, this 7-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home is definitely a special spot. The close access to the Washing Pond Beach, Tupancy Links and shared use of the Washing Pond Association Tennis Court are a few of the perks to this home. The large lot includes professional landscaping, frontage on the pond and plenty of room for a pool, spa and cabana. Additionally, the low turnover rate for this neighborhood speaks to the quality of this location!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83273
- Agent ID15172
- Agent NameMichael O'Mara
- Agent Phone508-228-6999 x11
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-6999
- List Price$7,395,000
- Broker ID502
- Broker NameBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Island Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeHeart Pine
- Dishwasher Type1 Maytag; 1 Bosch
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeGas range; double oven
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos47
- Photo Id List199885,177148,177144,177145,177060,177065,177061,176472,176473,176474,177108,177107,177105,177104,177103,177102,177101,177111,177109,177110,177112,177088,177087,177089,177090,177091,177077,177079,177080,177075,177081,177076,177082,177083,177084,177085,177092,177086,177070,177071,177100,203085,176475,176476,177098,177094,177068
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number21
- Location41.291503, -70.133103
- StreetWashing Pond Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Porch, Community Tennis Court
- Yard TypeLarge and well landscaped
- Foundation TypeConcrete
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewPond
- Easement DescEasement for a bike path. Part of Washing Pond HOA.
- Date Listed2017-05-31T16:29:55
- Other ViewsDistant Sound
- Year Built1996
- Modification Date05/31/2017
- View Count83
- Desc BasementExpansive entertainment room; utility room; storage area with additional washer/dryer. Access to oversized 1-car garage with plenty of room for bike storage, etc.
- Desc Floor1Side entry from driveway in thru to eat-in kitchen with vaulted ceilings, granite countertops, fireplace, lots of natural light as well as views of the pond and Nantucket Sound. Dining table overlooks the grounds and down to the pond. Laundry room with utility sink; pantry. Formal dining room with exposed beam ceiling and lots of natural light. Large, bright living room with vaulted ceiling and French doors out onto spacious back deck. The living room includes a grand fireplace and built-in bookshelves; powder room. Two bedrooms share a full bath toward the kitchen side of the house. In the back there are two additional bedrooms that share a full hall bath. A den with built-in cabinetry has a full bath with shower. Access to the second level can be gained by using one of two staircases - the staircase toward the kitchen side of the house leads up to the Master suite. There is also a staircase towards the back of the house off of the living room.
- Desc Floor2The Master Suite wing includes a beautiful, "English-style" office, large bedroom with pond views, master bathroom with separate tub shower arrangement. There is also a private upper deck overlooking the pond as well as ample closet space. Two additional Guest bedrooms share a full bathroom.
- First Floor Beds4
- Half Baths1
5 Bedrooms Village Shawkemo. 6 Bathroom 2.38 Acreage Year Built in 2009.
Beautiful and meticulous compound with the highest quality and finish work throughout. The main dwelling offers several living areas and views over abutting conservation. The first floor has a large family room with French doors opening onto the patio, pool, yard and studio/pool house. The upper level includes cathedral living and dining rooms, kitchen and beautiful master suite. The lower level includes an additional bedroom and bath, home theater, wine cellar and another family/game room and arts and crafts room. There are five wood-burning masonry fireplaces, mahogany wet bar and two laundry rooms, and additional amenities too numerous to mention. This is an extraordinary execution of a brilliant design. Featured in the June/July 2010 issue of Interiors Magazine. More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.9307 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Farm to Fantastic! Quiet and Serene; Private, yet not closed in. Conveniently located off of Polpis Road in the exclusive, desirable Shimmo estate area and abutting conservation land. This is a complete package ready for Summer enjoyment! Stylish, cheerful, bright, open modern design. Unwind and Relax in the beautiful, private outdoor living spaces with expansive mahogany deck and bluestone patio (perfect for gatherings), refreshing 18'x36' Pebble Tec salt water pool with Baha shelf, 8'x8' spa (separate heaters for each, Omni logic wifi controller with wireless remote and with electric safety cover), Pool Cabana and gas Fire Pit for evening warmth and comfort. Handy, oversized garage with carport for all your storage needs. This is a must see property! More
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.9182 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
This newly constructed home sits on an oversized lot in a Spectacular Private Surfside location with sweeping water views of the Atlantic Ocean and just a short distance to one of Nantucket's finest beaches, Fishermans Beach. The 5 bedroom, 5 full and 2 half bath property has over 4800 sq ft of finished living space on 3 levels and was constructed in 2017 by a team of Nantucket's premiere architect, builder and designer to create the quintessential Nantucket Beach House. The property abuts over 1.15 acres of unbuildable land with a conservation restriction, has a gunite pool and spa, a detached garage and HDC approved plans and building permit in hand for a pool cabana with bathroom. The outdoor living areas include multiple decks, a large outdoor blue stone patio with pergola, an outdoor fireplace and spacious front and back yards. Elegant beach charm converges with all of today's modern bells and whistles offering all that a discriminating buyer could ask for. A family compound for generations to enjoy. Features include; Gunite pool and spa, Gourmet kitchen, Open floor plan, Wide plank oak flooring throughout, Central AC, Alarm System, Vaulted ship lapped ceilings, Indoor and outdoor fireplaces, Exquisite custom marble and tile, Gorgeous lighting fixtures, Alarm system, Sonos music system, beautiful landscaping, Outdoor shower, Multiple ship lapped areas. More
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.92 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly built Surfside chic beach house on a double lot with big ocean views just a short distance to Fisherman's beach, one of the south shore's premier beaches. This stylish and sophisticated five bedroom, five full and two half bath home was thoughtfully executed by a distinguished Nantucket design team and offers 5,154 square feet of living space on three finished floors. The very private and inviting pool area and backyard abut over an acre of land that is unbuildable due to a conservation restriction ensuring privacy. There is a detached garage and HDC approved plans with building permit for a pool cabana with a bathroom. Features include: Gunite pool and spa, an open floor plan featuring a chef's kitchen overlooking the pergola covered deck with outdoor fireplace which makes entertaining a pleasure, vaulted ship lap ceilings, custom marble and tile work, beautiful light fixtures, central air, alarm system, Sonos music system, outdoor shower, garage, and lovely, established landscaping. More
6 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.4 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
A true oasis on 1.4 acres across from Surfside beach. This classic gambrel was designed to enjoy the extended ocean views and seaside living. Impressive high ceilings and beautiful trusses are featured in the fabulous second floor great room. Large windows and french doors bring in extraordinary light sunrise to sunset. Your access to the beach is just 250 yards from your path onto Nonantum. This is one of the few remaining double lots in Surfside. The front lawn spans the full width of the property and continues to the cottage and pool house where the bluestone patio spreads out across a fabulous outdoor living space with lounge seating and dining. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved