33 Monomoy RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83248
- Price: $5,695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 451 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1986Year Built
33 Monomoy Road was designed by a true island steward and possesses the historic charm of a Main Street ship captain's home, coupled with the spacious comfort of new design. The property features sun-drenched, open living spaces, multiple gathering areas for entertaining, seamless indoor/outdoor living, large pool, patio and spectacular gardens. Offering unparalleled privacy, tranquility and comfort, this home is situated on 1.17 acres and is just moments to Monomoy beaches.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83248
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID26417
- Agent NameCameron Gammill
- Agent Phone508-228-4407
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$5,695,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Building Number33
- Location41.276651, -70.0811269
- StreetMonomoy Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique Cherry/ Pine
- Dishwasher TypeMeile
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2017-05-25T09:47:48
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1986
- Year Renovated2012
- Modification Date05/25/2017
- View Count84
- Desc BasementFully renovated in 2012, this bright and expansive bonus space offers a wet bar, home theatre, billiard table, wine cellar, and additional sleeping space. A fully renovated bath and additional storage areas complete this comfortable lower level living area.
- Desc Floor1The front of the home opens into a bright formal entryway, which leads to a gracious living room on your left. A formal study is to your right, complete with built-in bookshelves, floor to ceiling wainscoting and a wood-burning fireplace. Continuing down the hall you will arrive at the formal dining room complete with a fireplace, two walls of windows, and double French doors leading to the outdoor patio. Just off the formal dining room is the newly remodeled chef's kitchen which offers a commercial range, marble countertop and backsplash, farmhouse sink, and ample cabinet space. Beyond the kitchen is a comfortable living room with cathedral ceilings, wet bar, fireplace, large windows with views of the pool, and French doors offering seamless access to the outside living spaces. Additionally, a multi-purpose mudroom connects the kitchen to the garage.
- Desc Floor2The center landing opens to the second floor bedrooms that are perfectly placed at each corner of the house. and a sunny window seat flanked by built-in bookshelves. The master bedroom is exceptional with its own seating area, walk-in closet, fireplace, and newly renovated bath with claw-foot tub and glass shower. The master extends to the outdoors with its own private deck that looks down on the patio, and offers distant harbor views. A second master suite with an updated bath also offers beautiful views. The two additional bedrooms are spacious and provide ample closet space while sharing a full bathroom.
- Desc Floor3Beautiful wide oak flooring and slanted ceiling add charm and character to this space, with windows providing a view of both the water and Nantucket's downtown skyline. This private oasis is complete with its own newly renovated bath, walk-in closet and access to the roof walk with stunning 360-degree views of Nantucket Harbor.
- Half Baths2
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.2346 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
“Tucked Away” aptly describes this meticulously maintained home situated on an oversized lot that allows for a pool and pool house. This unique sought-after location offers peacefulness and privacy while providing quick, convenient access to Steps Beach and downtown Nantucket. Quality craftsmanship throughout this well-thoughtout floor plan. A special home where you create your own Nantucket memories! More
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.17 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
Classic & Timeless! One of the most beautiful & charming properties where true elegance meets the Nantucket Sound in desirable Monomoy. This large stately Colonial is one of a kind and was redone in 2012 restoring it's timeless finishes and detailing throughout. Gracious in every way and moments to Monomoy Beaches! Serene & private setting on a large corner 1.17 acre lot. Mature flowering trees, plantings & shrubs, level lawns, gardens, arbors, large outdoor patio spaces, fire pit, and heated pool makes this a fabulous property for indoor & outdoor entertaining & living or total relaxation. Harbor views from the second & third levels. Attached two car garage with separate Guest/Staff quarters above. The property has wonderful flow for formal & informal living. One cannot replicate such tasteful and intimate perfection! More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.9991 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
This spectacular one-acre compound, conveniently located close to Town, Westmoor Club and the Cliff, offers both peace and privacy at its best. A long shell and privet lined driveway leads to the hidden gem of a property, boasting a four bedroom main house, a newly painted and decorated three-bedroom guesthouse , gazebo with hot tub and sauna, and mature gardens. A spacious deck off the main house has room for dining and lounging with views over Conservation Land. The property was designed with equally inviting areas for festive gatherings and intimate meals. Whether you are seeking a quite setting for your family, a place to host large gatherings, or you want to enjoy a quiet moment reading or watching the birds, we think you will agree, this property is “Justamere Paradise”. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1838 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
A rare offering, the "Hydrangea House", is one of the most photographed Nantucket icons. This historic and prominent Cliff Road home is in pristine condition with 5 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and elegant living spaces ideal for entertaining. The property boasts many of your Nantucket wish-list items: convenience to both Town and Beaches, first floor master suite, one-car garage, roof walk with water views, curb appeal, and so much more! More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully complements the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath. More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.9307 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Farm to Fantastic! Quiet and Serene; Private, yet not closed in. Conveniently located off of Polpis Road in the exclusive, desirable Shimmo estate area and abutting conservation land. This is a complete package ready for Summer enjoyment! Stylish, cheerful, bright, open modern design. Unwind and Relax in the beautiful, private outdoor living spaces with expansive mahogany deck and bluestone patio (perfect for gatherings), refreshing 18'x36' Pebble Tec salt water pool with Baha shelf, 8'x8' spa (separate heaters for each, Omni logic wifi controller with wireless remote and with electric safety cover), Pool Cabana and gas Fire Pit for evening warmth and comfort. Handy, oversized garage with carport for all your storage needs. This is a must see property! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved