33 Monomoy RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83239
- Price: $5,695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 489 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.65% last updated on 2018-09-20
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1986Year Built
Classic & Timeless! One of the most beautiful & charming properties where true elegance meets the Nantucket Sound in desirable Monomoy. This large stately Colonial is one of a kind and was redone in 2012 restoring it's timeless finishes and detailing throughout. Gracious in every way and moments to Monomoy Beaches! Serene & private setting on a large corner 1.17 acre lot. Mature flowering trees, plantings & shrubs, level lawns, gardens, arbors, large outdoor patio spaces, fire pit, and heated pool makes this a fabulous property for indoor & outdoor entertaining & living or total relaxation. Harbor views from the second & third levels. Attached two car garage with separate Guest/Staff quarters above. The property has wonderful flow for formal & informal living. One cannot replicate such tasteful and intimate perfection!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83239
- Agent ID26799
- Agent NameRebecca Mailloux
- Agent Phone508-228-3202
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-3202
- List Price$5,695,000
- Broker ID504
- Broker NameJ Pepper Frazier Co.
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeCherry, Pine and Carpet
- Dishwasher TypeMeile
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub Zero
- Stove TypeWolf
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Date Listed2017-05-25T09:30:00
- Year Built1986
- Year Renovated2012
- Modification Date05/25/2017
- View Count82
- Building Number33
- Location41.276651, -70.0811269
- StreetMonomoy Road
- Outdoor SpacesPrivate Pool, Patio, Garden, Deck
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintNo
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewDistant Harbor
- Number of Photos51
- Photo Id List189812,175520,178459,188478,186109,175522,175523,212904,212903,212905,212906,212899,212900,212901,212907,212902,212910,212909,212911,179599,179600,179606,179601,179602,179603,179605,179609,179607,175582,179604,175581,175580,175521,175583,175518,175450,175453,175451,175452,175514,175515,175516,175454,175437,175438,175439,175440,175441,175572,175571,175573
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementSprawling finished space offers ample bonus spaces! Spacious recreation room with fireplace and wet bar, separate media room (which can be made into an exercise room), en suite bedroom, wine room, and plenty of storage spaces. Finished lower level can be accessed by two different staircases - from either the formal foyer or off the kitchen.
- Desc Floor1Plenty of living & entertaining spaces throughout the first floor. Enter through the front door into a welcoming formal foyer. A half bathroom accessed from foyer. Large upgraded chef's kitchen with all high-end appliances, oversized eat-in island, dining area, fireplace and access to a wonderful back patio. Formal & tasteful Dining Room with fireplace & large double French Doors and bay window, Living Room, office/library with fireplace and built-in bookshelves, large family room off the kitchen with vaulted ceilings & large windows, wet bar, fireplace and beautiful french doors leading to outdoor space & pool area. Mudroom, pantry, laundry room and half bathroom with a staircase to a separate second floor guest or staff quarters. Two car garage and plenty of storage space. Beautiful natural light throughout.
- Desc Floor2Large master bedroom suite with sitting area; luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower & claw-foot tub, his/her sinks; walk-in closet, fireplace, beautiful bay window bringing in dramatic natural light, and outdoor porch area for peaceful enjoyment. The second spacious en suite bedroom offers harbor views and walk-in closet, two additional bedrooms which share a hallway (full) bathroom. Bathrooms were part of the 2012 renovation. The bathrooms were upgraded to stand the test of time. Bedrooms are sunny and offer a calming neutral color pallet - making them perfect private & comfortable escapes.
- Desc Floor3Large bedroom & full bathroom. Harbor views. Access to an amazing roof deck. Large closet.
- Half Baths2
6 Bedrooms Village Monomoy. 5 Bathroom 1.1699 Acreage Year Built in 1986.
33 Monomoy Road was designed by a true island steward and possesses the historic charm of a Main Street ship captain's home, coupled with the spacious comfort of new design. The property features sun-drenched, open living spaces, multiple gathering areas for entertaining, seamless indoor/outdoor living, large pool, patio and spectacular gardens. Offering unparalleled privacy, tranquility and comfort, this home is situated on 1.17 acres and is just moments to Monomoy beaches. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1838 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
A rare offering, the "Hydrangea House", is one of the most photographed Nantucket icons. This historic and prominent Cliff Road home is in pristine condition with 5 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and elegant living spaces ideal for entertaining. The property boasts many of your Nantucket wish-list items: convenience to both Town and Beaches, first floor master suite, one-car garage, roof walk with water views, curb appeal, and so much more! More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully compliments the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved