24 Pocomo RoadNantucket MAMLS Number 83227
- Price: $5,700,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 456 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2001Year Built
Set on 3.4 private acres this spacious, light, bright post-and-beam style home designed by Botticelli & Pohl and custom-built by Steve Lindsay offers views of the Upper Harbor across Coatue to the Sound and Great Point Light beyond. There are tremendous expansion possibilities beyond the current house and pool house with a 10 bedroom septic system installed.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83227
- Agent ID15164
- Agent NameGreg McKechnie
- Agent Phone508-228-2266
- Desc ParkingPlenty
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$5,700,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescElectrical Easement
- Date Listed2017-05-19T17:00:53
- Other ViewsDistant Sound
- Year Built2001
- Modification Date05/23/2018
- View Count16
- Building Number24
- Location41.313919, -70.013496
- StreetPocomo Road
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Private Pool, Porch
- Yard TypeHuge
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch (3)
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeSub-zero (3)
- Stove TypeViking
- Tv TypeSatellite
- Washer TypeYes
- Number of Photos35
- Photo Id List174836,174835,174828,174803,174804,174805,174806,174807,174808,174809,174810,174811,174812,174813,174814,174815,174816,174817,174818,174819,174820,174821,174822,174823,174824,174825,174826,174831,174833,174834,174832,174829,174827,174830,174802
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementLarge basement has been rough plumbed and electrical has been run for a future family playroom, theater, wine cellar, additional bedroom, one full and one half baths. As well as, plenty of storage.
- Desc Floor1The long winding drive leads up to 24 Pocomo which is accessed via a covered porch with views of Great Point Lighthouse and the Head of the Harbor. Enter into a spacious entry foyer. Beyond, one steps down into the formal living room with fireplace and sliding doors leading out to back porch and yard. To the left of the foyer is the full service bar, with seating for 3, that opens into the casual and comfortable family room with vaulted ceilings, a large stone fireplace and doors leading out to the patio and pool area. There is a powder room located across from the bar. The laundry room, with a dumbwaiter up to kitchen, laundry sink and ample storage also offers a separate exterior door. To the right of the entry foyer is the guest wing of the house with three en suite bedrooms two of which have direct access to a back porch and the rolling lawns.
- Desc Floor2Leading up from the entry foyer one enters the grand window lined post-and-beam living room with vaulted ceilings, a dramatic double sided stone fireplace and French doors opening out to a spacious upper deck. Private office with custom built-ins and a small deck overlooking the rolling backyard. The spacious dining area is accented by the fireplace and a deck to take in the panoramic views. A powder room is discreetly tucked away off the Dining room. The gourmet's kitchen with cathedral ceilings, offers top-of-the-line appliances, including double sinks and dishwashers, as well as a large center island with spacious breakfast bar. French doors off the kitchen open on to a deck overlooking the pool area with stairs down to the lower patio/porch and pool beyond. The Master Suite offers some of the best views in the house, dual walk in closets closets and master bath with separate tub/shower arrangement and separate water closet.
- FireplacesTwo gas and one wood
- First Floor Beds3
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingPotential
4 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 1.048 Acreage Year Built in 2016.
RARE OFFERING -- Custom home in the small neighborhood enclave of Little Neck surrounded by water and conservation land. Designed and built by Norton Preservation Trust, this 4 bedroom home offers a pool, deeded beach access for two moorings and room for expansion. Harbor, pond and creek views in all directions. Waterfront living at its best with fishing, sailing, swimming and sunsets….a must see. More
4 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 6 Bathroom 0.63 Acreage Year Built in 2015.
An exceptional home designed by Emeritus and located in the heart of Shimmo. Exquisite detail throughout in this 4 bedroom, 6+ bath home (pending sewer hookup allows for multiple additional bedrooms), entertainment and fitness rooms. Cabana/pool house, outdoor shower, separate garage and studio. Beautiful mature landscaped lot with numerous decks, patios, heated pool and spa. Views to Crosby Pond in a very private setting. Moments to the deeded access of the Shimmo Association beach and only 1.5 miles to town. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1838 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
A rare offering, the "Hydrangea House", is one of the most photographed Nantucket icons. This historic and prominent Cliff Road home is in pristine condition with 5 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and elegant living spaces ideal for entertaining. The property boasts many of your Nantucket wish-list items: convenience to both Town and Beaches, first floor master suite, one-car garage, roof walk with water views, curb appeal, and so much more! More
5 Bedrooms Village Sconset. 5 Bathroom 13.46 Acreage Year Built in 1975.
Situated on more than 13 acres in the sandy coastal plains off Low Beach Road and less than two miles from the picturesque village center of Sconset, this sprawling, oceanfront compound offers extraordinary first floor ocean and pond views in a spectacular private setting. There is Con Com approval for a 40' x 20' pool with a cabana, with two different schemes created by Jardins International which offer a buyer a visual of "a pool by the sea." With five en-suite bedrooms – one in the main house, two in the partially-detached apartment and two in the guest cottage – and comfortable, well-proportioned common rooms (all with water views), “Vanishing Point” represents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a home in this very special corner of Nantucket. BEING SOLD PARTIALLY FURNISHED/TURNKEY -- Available for immediate occupancy. Listing agent is related to the seller. More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully complements the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath. More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.9307 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Farm to Fantastic! Quiet and Serene; Private, yet not closed in. Conveniently located off of Polpis Road in the exclusive, desirable Shimmo estate area and abutting conservation land. This is a complete package ready for Summer enjoyment! Stylish, cheerful, bright, open modern design. Unwind and Relax in the beautiful, private outdoor living spaces with expansive mahogany deck and bluestone patio (perfect for gatherings), refreshing 18'x36' Pebble Tec salt water pool with Baha shelf, 8'x8' spa (separate heaters for each, Omni logic wifi controller with wireless remote and with electric safety cover), Pool Cabana and gas Fire Pit for evening warmth and comfort. Handy, oversized garage with carport for all your storage needs. This is a must see property! More
4 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 5 Bathroom 0.97 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Serenity on the South Shore! Stunning Surfside retreat located on a quiet street and just a short distance to the ocean. This special, turnkey home was beautifully designed and executed. Lovely, modern, light and bright interior spaces. Three floors of living space! 20'x30' heated saltwater pool and spa with electric safety cover. Charming Pool Cabana for guests to enjoy with full bath and kitchenette. Large yard for lawn games and outdoor entertaining. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1097 Acreage Year Built in 1831.
Located just steps from Main Street and Nantucket harbor, this beautifully restored family home has a storied past and is the largest of the Historic Folger Block Row Houses, with four finished floors. One of the most notable highlights is the highly coveted private pool and spa, now a thing of the past on any property located in the downtown Historic District of Nantucket. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning five bedroom home offers multiple living spaces, views of the harbor and has an excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1838.
The Levi Starbuck House is one of Nantucket's most beautiful Greek Revival houses and has been tastefully preserved with countless historic details still intact. A striking front entry porch, gracious front stairway, double parlor with two fireplaces, unparalleled craftsmanship and Nantucket Harbor views from all three floors of finished living space make this one of the most desirable properties for sale in all of historic downtown Nantucket. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
This stunning Sophie Metz designed home is located in the desirable Cliff area keeping you close to The Westmoor Club and town with all of its conveniences; fine dining, shops, galleries, beaches and ferry service. Construction is well underway, and it will be ready to call your own in early 2019. Now is the perfect time to get in and add your own personal touches and make this your very own Nantucket dream home. This property offers five bedrooms, a garage, private pool and pool cabana. If you are ready to make the most of next summer on Nantucket, this house could be turn-key and ready for you to enjoy! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved