45 Hulbert AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 83187
- Price: $13,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 427 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1939Year Built
Enjoy the breathtaking views from this Brant Point property, ready to begin a new chapter of Nantucket harborfront living at its very best. With the changing of the seasons comes a maritime parade of boats as they sail in and out of the Jetties, with Coatue serving as a backdrop. To the west is Jetties Beach, and to the east is the beacon light of Brant Point Lighthouse. The shoreline and bulkhead provide a front row seat for the 4th of July fireworks, and a sandy beach leads to a variety of aquatic activities for any sports enthusiast. The property is complemented by native Rosa Rugosa, a lush side and front lawn for entertaining, and a meticulously maintained six bedroom home with a layout well suited for a multi-generational family. The property includes a consistent rental history, with 2018 totaling more than $200,000 in income.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83187
- Agent ID15157
- Agent NameLaura Fletcher
- Agent Phone508.228.2266
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$13,900,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeSouthern Pine
- Heat TypeElectric
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement DescCostal dune and coastal bank; FEMA Zone VE9; Driveway easement in favor of 45 Hulbert Avenue.
- Date Listed2017-06-16T17:40:49
- Other ViewsSound
- Year Built1939
- Modification Date05/15/2018
- View Count25
- Building Number45
- Location41.292079, -70.0986434
- StreetHulbert Avenue
- VillageBrant Point
- Outdoor SpacesGarden, Porch
- Yard TypeFront and side yard
- Foundation TypeBlock
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Dishwasher TypeKitchenAid
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool Duet
- Fridge TypeKitchenAid stainless steel
- Stove TypeGE Electric
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool Duet
- Desc BasementRare and highly coveted in Brant Point, the ground level of the home offers a spacious two-bay garage, which leads to a cellar area with a work sink and storage space. The interior of the home can be accessed through an internal stairwell, which leads one back up to the kitchen.
- Desc Floor1The striking harbor views will captivate you the moment you step into this very special home. The foyer is large and welcoming, and includes an authentic phone room. Straight ahead is the gracious living room, with picture windows framing the active water view, an excellent place to take in the various sail boats and ferries coming in and out of the harbor. The fireplace and the built-in bench accent the room and add to the character of this space, which acts as the heart of the home. Doors lead out to the patio. Beyond the living room is the dining area, surrounded by windows with water views on three sides as well as another door to the patio. Open to the dining area is the family room with another fireplace. Towards the rear of the home is the butler's galley with a sink, a wine cooler and a wall of cabinets. Beyond the galley is the kitchen. Up three steps from the kitchen is a bathroom with a tub/shower, a bedroom with harbor views, and a third, versatile room currently being used as a spacious laundry area. To the left of the main foyer is a hall bathroom with a tub/shower, and the first floor master bedroom with spectacular water views from the windows on three sides.
- Desc Floor2The second floor is spacious and filled with sunlight. All four bedrooms enjoy water views and all of them face the harbor side of the property. At the top of the landing is a large linen closet, and beyond is a bathroom with a tub/shower. The first bedroom on the left is generous in size, has windows on three sides flooding the room with natural light, and includes two closets and a hatch leading to unfinished attic space. Down the hallway are two identical bedrooms, both with unobstructed views of Nantucket Sound. At the end of the hallway is the fourth bedroom, well sized with a closet and windows on three sides providing for excellent views to Jetties and Coatue. This room also has attic access through a hatch. Out in the main hallway is a bathroom with a tile/glass shower, a linen closet and a very large storage room.
- First Floor Beds2
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 4 Bathroom 0.9265 Acreage Year Built in 1979.
This exceptional one acre Nantucket Harbor front property with private beach offers a proud location to enjoy sweeping views from the Town of Nantucket to Great Point Lighthouse. The 4 bedroom house and separate 2 car garage with attached 1 bedroom apartment, enjoys water views from almost every room. The great location offers access to gentle water swimming and boating, and the western exposure provides beautiful views of the sunsets over Nantucket Harbor and Town. The property has over 150 feet of private beach frontage; a spectacular location to create your family compound. More
5 Bedrooms Village Brant Point. 5 Bathroom 0.204 Acreage Year Built in 1993.
Beautifully redesigned by Botticelli and Pohl Architects and renovated by O'Connor Custom Builders, “Shell Landing” has truly been transformed into a majestic, gracious island getaway located a stone's throw from the Brant Point Lighthouse and beach! The front arbor, mature gardens, high hedges, trellises, terraces with detailed stone work and wonderful landscaping are just the framing for the sweeping harbor views and summer breezes this outstanding property enjoys. The property is set high above Easton Street and Hulbert Avenue and its wide, wrap around, covered front porch is an ideal respite to watch the ever changing island movements of the Brant Point area and boating activity in both Nantucket Harbor and Sound. There are dramatic views from every room as well as from the spacious and light filled Master Suite with a private balcony offering views of Nantucket Sound framed below by the mature and exceptional gardens. The covered outdoor porches and stunning yard are perfect for entertaining and intimate gatherings alike, as well as the spacious roof walk which includes a retractable dining table and bar nearby, ideal for fireworks, sunsets and glorious panoramic vistas of the island and beyond. The interior of the home reflects scrupulous attention to detail with only the highest level of materials and detailed craftsmanship throughout. Whether you are looking for the perfect summer retreat or want to enjoy all of the island seasons, look no further than this exquisite and sophisticated one of a kind property! More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 3 Bathroom 1.2824 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
6, 9 and 11 East Hallowell Lane, three separate properties located in one of the most sought after areas of Nantucket, are being offered as one complete and very rare waterfront package. 6 East Hallowell Lane is a .26 acre vacant parcel of land located on the non-water side of East Hallowell Lane. The property will have strong water views across 11 East Hallowell Lane. The property could also have direct beach access via a deeded footpath across 11 East Hallowell Lane. 11 East Hallowell Lane (inclusive of 9 East Hallowell Lane) is a 1.02 acre lot with a five bedroom, three-bathroom charming 1920's home. The house sits at an elevation of 28 feet above sea level and offers stunning views of Nantucket Sound and direct beach access via private beach steps. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved