11 Hussey StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 83148
- Price: $5,750,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 458 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1735Year Built
11 Hussey Street, a large timber-frame home built in 1735 has recently been artfully renovated and restored. Many original features such as the historic winder staircase, original paneling, cooking fireplaces, beams and “gunstock” posts have been preserved while incorporating every modern amenity today's owner desires. Four finished floors offer 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen and multiple living areas which flow easily to the brick patio and spacious landscaped yard. This exceptional property also offers a detached 2-car garage. A unique opportunity to own and enjoy a classic Nantucket antique which has been thoughtfully restored and elevated to modern day living.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83148
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Agent ID15192
- Agent NameGloria Grimshaw
- Agent Phone508-228-4449 x109
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$5,750,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- Foundation TypeStone
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Number of Photos61
- Photo Id List174492,173046,174289,174237,174287,174286,174491,174285,174280,174241,174256,174269,174330,174255,176796,174483,174479,176792,174246,176789,176790,176793,176791,174248,174250,174247,174249,176794,176795,180271,180267,180269,180268,180270,174258,174257,174488,174490,174281,174278,174283,174282,174259,174260,174261,174262,174263,174264,174265,174267,174489,174268,174270,174271,174272,174275,174274,174273,174478,174276,174277
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number11
- Location41.284317, -70.10173
- StreetHussey Street
- Outdoor SpacesPatio, Porch
- Yard TypeLovely
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeAntique wide pine
- Dishwasher TypeBosch - 2
- Dryer TypeElectrolux - 2
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeWolf 6
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeElectrolux - 2
- Date Listed2017-05-17T13:49:40
- Year Built1735
- Year Renovated2017
- Modification Date05/17/2017
- View Count88
- Desc BasementLower Level: Mechanical room. Enclosed laundry with marble counter. Cozy family room with brick floor and large summer kitchen fireplace. Exterior door to driveway.
- Desc Floor1Front entry/foyer with original winder staircase to the second floor. Living room with fireplace and original paneling. Den/library with custom book shelves. Hall full bath. Side entrance to the garage. Laundry room with sink and custom cabinets. Walk-in pantry. Spacious kitchen with custom storage, white quartzite counters and center island opens to a dining/sitting area with an original cooking fireplace. Dry bar with custom cabinetry and wine cooler. The formal dining room with fireplace and original paneling opens to a delightful bright porch overlooking the side yard, patio and gardens.
- Desc Floor2Large master bedroom with fireplace and original paneling. 3 fitted closets. Master bath with double quartzite vanity, tiled shower and free standing tub. Guest bedroom with fireplace and private bath. Guest bedroom with private bath. Guest bedroom. Full bath in hall. Hall linen closet.
- Desc Floor3Sitting/TV room with custom cabinetry that houses a beverage refrigerator. Guest bedroom with small loft area. Children's bedroom. Hall bath. 3 good size hall storage closets.
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.2346 Acreage Year Built in 2003.
“Tucked Away” aptly describes this meticulously maintained home situated on an oversized lot that allows for a pool and pool house. This unique sought-after location offers peacefulness and privacy while providing quick, convenient access to Steps Beach and downtown Nantucket. Quality craftsmanship throughout this well-thoughtout floor plan. A special home where you create your own Nantucket memories! More
6 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 7 Bathroom 0.67 Acreage Year Built in 2013.
Escape to Madaket at this spectacular property complete with sweeping creek and ocean views, a beautifully landscaped and spacious yard and a private dock. Impeccably built in 2013 by Cheney Brothers, this remarkable home is the ultimate Nantucket family getaway. The house features six en suite bedrooms, three floors of living and big decks to enjoy both indoor and outdoor living, and is superbly located just moments from the water. The property also offers a garage and a studio which is ideal for entertaining and again, effortlessly flows to outdoor spaces. By right of easement, this property enjoys just under an acre of land with plenty of room for lawn games and lounging on idyllic summer days. Enjoy mornings on the water from your own private dock and evenings by the fire pit with s'mores while taking in Nantucket's unforgettable sunsets. This is a unique Nantucket experience that is not easy to replicate. More
7 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.21 Acreage Year Built in 1772.
Built in 1772, the Captain Silas Jones house is one of the oldest brick homes on Nantucket. Located on Orange Street on an oversized lot, just a short distance to historic cobblestoned Main Street, this charming antique home and cottage has been tastefully updated while maintaining its significant historical character. Expansive lawn, gardens and rear deck compliment this distinguished property. More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.9991 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
This spectacular one-acre compound, conveniently located close to Town, Westmoor Club and the Cliff, offers both peace and privacy at its best. A long shell and privet lined driveway leads to the hidden gem of a property, boasting a four bedroom main house, a newly painted and decorated three-bedroom guesthouse , gazebo with hot tub and sauna, and mature gardens. A spacious deck off the main house has room for dining and lounging with views over Conservation Land. The property was designed with equally inviting areas for festive gatherings and intimate meals. Whether you are seeking a quite setting for your family, a place to host large gatherings, or you want to enjoy a quiet moment reading or watching the birds, we think you will agree, this property is “Justamere Paradise”. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1838 Acreage Year Built in 1850.
A rare offering, the "Hydrangea House", is one of the most photographed Nantucket icons. This historic and prominent Cliff Road home is in pristine condition with 5 bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, and elegant living spaces ideal for entertaining. The property boasts many of your Nantucket wish-list items: convenience to both Town and Beaches, first floor master suite, one-car garage, roof walk with water views, curb appeal, and so much more! More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.96 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Pippins Way, an exclusive residential enclave located in the coveted Shimmo area, offers the discernible homeowner the perfect summer getaway. Not too far from the heart of Nantucket, this 5 - bedroom, 5.5 - bath home has been thoughtfully created by Clarke Brothers Construction and features fine craftsmanship throughout with many custom details. The decor, exquisitely executed by Nantucket Looms and Elisa Allen Design tastefully complements the bright interiors, blending comfort and sophistication for modern living. This one acre site includes a garage with unfinished 2nd floor living space, an 18x40 Gunite Pool surrounded by a bluestone patio, and a pool cabana with half bath. More
5 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 5 Bathroom 0.9307 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
Farm to Fantastic! Quiet and Serene; Private, yet not closed in. Conveniently located off of Polpis Road in the exclusive, desirable Shimmo estate area and abutting conservation land. This is a complete package ready for Summer enjoyment! Stylish, cheerful, bright, open modern design. Unwind and Relax in the beautiful, private outdoor living spaces with expansive mahogany deck and bluestone patio (perfect for gatherings), refreshing 18'x36' Pebble Tec salt water pool with Baha shelf, 8'x8' spa (separate heaters for each, Omni logic wifi controller with wireless remote and with electric safety cover), Pool Cabana and gas Fire Pit for evening warmth and comfort. Handy, oversized garage with carport for all your storage needs. This is a must see property! More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.1097 Acreage Year Built in 1831.
Located just steps from Main Street and Nantucket harbor, this beautifully restored family home has a storied past and is the largest of the Historic Folger Block Row Houses, with four finished floors. One of the most notable highlights is the highly coveted private pool and spa, now a thing of the past on any property located in the downtown Historic District of Nantucket. With over 4,000 square feet of living space, this stunning five bedroom home offers multiple living spaces, views of the harbor and has an excellent rental history. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1838.
The Levi Starbuck House is one of Nantucket's most beautiful Greek Revival houses and has been tastefully preserved with countless historic details still intact. A striking front entry porch, gracious front stairway, double parlor with two fireplaces, unparalleled craftsmanship and Nantucket Harbor views from all three floors of finished living space make this one of the most desirable properties for sale in all of historic downtown Nantucket. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0 Acreage Year Built in 2018.
This stunning Sophie Metz designed home is located in the desirable Cliff area keeping you close to The Westmoor Club and town with all of its conveniences; fine dining, shops, galleries, beaches and ferry service. Construction is well underway, and it will be ready to call your own in early 2019. Now is the perfect time to get in and add your own personal touches and make this your very own Nantucket dream home. This property offers five bedrooms, a garage, private pool and pool cabana. If you are ready to make the most of next summer on Nantucket, this house could be turn-key and ready for you to enjoy! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved