5 Orange StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 83147
- Price: $4,850,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 536 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.94% last updated on 2018-11-15
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1772Year Built
Built in 1772, the Captain Silas Jones house is one of the oldest brick homes on Nantucket. Located on Orange Street on an oversized lot, just a short distance to historic cobblestoned Main Street, this charming antique home and cottage has been tastefully updated while maintaining its significant historical character. Expansive lawn, gardens and rear deck compliment this distinguished property.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83147
- Agent ID15668
- Agent NameMatt Payne
- Agent Phone508.325.5000
- Desc Parking3+ spaces
- Firm Phone508-325-5000
- List Price$4,850,000
- Broker ID494
- Broker NameCongdon & Coleman Real Estate
- Foundation TypeBrick
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Number of Photos40
- Photo Id List176452,176454,176424,176425,176428,176426,176427,176434,176433,176429,176430,176431,176439,176435,176436,176437,176438,176442,176443,176441,176440,176444,176450,176445,176448,176447,176449,176432,176451,176453,176456,176455,176457,176465,176467,176466,176464,176468,176463,176469
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Building Number5
- Location41.2826520, -70.0991710
- StreetOrange Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio
- FeaturesAlarm, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower, Wood Stove
- Flooring TypePine / Soft Wood
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeYes
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Desc 2nd DwellingTwo bedrooms, each with private baths, working kitchen and living/dining area, woodstove.
- Desc BasementLower Level: Separate entrance to finished space and full bath, storage with laundry facilities.
- Desc Floor1Large eat-in country kitchen, formal dining room, formal living room, family room, library and bright sun porch.
- Desc Floor2Four bedrooms and three full baths.
- Desc Floor3Master bedroom and full bath with Jacuzzi.
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
- Easement DescSee Deed recorded in Book 937, Page 0001
- Date Listed2017-06-01T09:14:56
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1772
- Year Renovated2008
- Modification Date01/05/2018
- View Count68
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved