10 Skyline DriveNantucket MAMLS Number 83002
- Price: $2,275,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 533 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1988Year Built
Country home on a beautiful two acre setting within close proximity to popular Surfside beaches. This custom built home consists of three finished floors of living space in addition to a secondary dwelling featuring garage parking for six cars as well as a spacious apartment. The grounds are irrigated and offer considerable outdoor living space and room for a pool. Two (8' x 16') sheds are on the property for additional gear storage. This is a lot of house!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number83002
- Agent ID15163
- Agent NameBill Liddle
- Agent Phone508-228-0890
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-2266
- List Price$2,275,000
- Broker ID501
- Broker NameGreat Point Properties
- FeaturesInsulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeOak
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Easement Desc30' wide easement (see bk 1402 pg 340)
- Date Listed2017-04-05T16:18:23
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1988
- Modification Date01/06/2018
- View Count40
- Building Number10
- Location41.254903, -70.079974
- StreetSkyline Drive
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio
- Yard TypeLarge
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeYes
- Dryer TypeYes
- Fridge TypeYes
- Stove TypeGarland
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeYes
- Desc 2nd DwellingFirst Floor: Slate entry; two finished rooms with a full bathroom (tub/shower); laundry. Second Floor: Large open living room with a fully equipped kitchen; bathroom (shower) and two bedrooms.
- Desc BasementFull
- Desc Floor1Entry hall; dining room; office; powder room; family room with wood burning fireplace and door out to deck; gourmet kitchen with casual dining area; side entry with full laundry.
- Desc Floor2Three bedrooms with a shared full bath (tub and shower); master bedroom featuring cathedral ceilings, loft and ensuite bathroom (tub/shower).
- Desc Floor3Bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower).
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingExisting
6 Bedrooms Village Madaket. 4 Bathroom 2.22 Acreage Year Built in 1985.
Two for One - 8 Sheep Pond Road consists of 2.2 acres with two, three bedroom homes. The property offers phenomenal views of the Atlantic Ocean, secluded beach, Long pond, Conservation land and the most colorful Madaket Sunsets. Come enjoy everything Madaket has to offer - fishing, swimming, surfing, biking, pristine beaches, Millie's Restaurant and relaxation. More
7 Bedrooms Village Shimmo. 6 Bathroom 0.9871 Acreage Year Built in 1988.
An island getaway at an alluring new price! Fabulous country compound featuring a Main House awash with sunlight and with a flexible floor plan, plus a custom built 3 BR Guest Cottage with 3 levels of living perfect for guests and extended family. Privately sited on just under an acre in a coveted Nantucket location, a long tree lined drive leads to this stunning retreat where you will enjoy beautiful grounds and perennial plantings and flexible living spaces for elegant entertaining or quiet moments with friends and family. Add a pool and you will have instant summer! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved