39 Tennessee AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 82995
- Price: $5,395,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 499 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2013Year Built
Escape to Madaket at this spectacular property complete with sweeping creek and ocean views, a beautifully landscaped and spacious yard and a private dock. Impeccably built in 2013 by Cheney Brothers, this remarkable home is the ultimate Nantucket family getaway. The house features six en suite bedrooms, three floors of living and big decks to enjoy both indoor and outdoor living, and is superbly located just moments from the water. The property also offers a garage and a studio which is ideal for entertaining and again, effortlessly flows to outdoor spaces. By right of easement, this property enjoys just under an acre of land with plenty of room for lawn games and lounging on idyllic summer days. Enjoy mornings on the water from your own private dock and evenings by the fire pit with s'mores while taking in Nantucket's unforgettable sunsets. This is a unique Nantucket experience that is not easy to replicate.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82995
- Agent ID26417
- Agent NameCameron Gammill
- Agent Phone508-228-4407
- Desc ParkingAmple
- Firm Phone508-228-4407
- List Price$5,395,000
- Broker ID601
- Broker NameFisher Real Estate
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Insulation, Irrigation, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeOak
- Heat TypeGas\FHA
- Water ViewHarbor
- Easement Desc39 Tennessee has the benefit of a .27 acre exclusive use easement. See cert 22114.
- Date Listed2017-04-06T12:16:28
- Other ViewsSound
- Year Built2013
- Modification Date03/28/2018
- View Count22
- Building Number39
- Location41.2761073, -70.1932896
- StreetTennessee Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Patio, Porch
- Yard TypeYes- Large
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool
- Fridge TypeSub-Zero
- Stove TypeBertazzoni
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Number of Photos34
- Photo Id List170806,195152,195153,170648,195833,195835,195861,195837,195838,195839,195840,195841,195842,195859,195844,195862,195846,195847,195848,195860,195850,195851,195852,195853,195854,195855,195856,195858,195857,170804,171627,170677,170678,170805
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe finished lower level is perfect for kids and adults alike to escape for fun, games, or restful relaxation. The living space is over 1,000 square feet and has full-sized windows providing ample natural light. Off of the living space is a built-in bunkroom and an additional guest bedroom, both offering en suite bathrooms.
- Desc Floor1The entry immediately showcases the quality of the construction, while giving you a feeling of open space and comfort. As you open the front door, you see through to the expansive, bright and airy living space, a room that personifies style and coziness while still feeling luxurious. Off the state of the art kitchen, which acts as the heart of the house, sits a casual dining area and an open living area with generous natural light. The great room seamlessly connects to the outdoor decks, patio and fire pit for quintessential Nantucket living. The private master bedroom sits on the first floor, with a wonderful soaking tub, fireplace and access to the back patio. To the left of the front entry sits a large mudroom and laundry area which is the natural entry for family and friends and offers organization and a place for all of the summer essentials of a Nantucket home.
- Desc Floor2The second floor living space has cathedral ceilings, abundant light, a wet bar and expansive views. Off the living space, French doors open to the oversized second floor deck which provides views over Madaket harbor, back to Eel point and past Tuckernuck. Next to the living space sits three very private bedrooms and all have en suite bathrooms offering a great opportunity for guests or family members to disconnect and rest.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths1
- Second DwellingPotential
7 Bedrooms Village Town. 7 Bathroom 0.21 Acreage Year Built in 1772.
Built in 1772, the Captain Silas Jones house is one of the oldest brick homes on Nantucket. Located on Orange Street on an oversized lot, just a short distance to historic cobblestoned Main Street, this charming antique home and cottage has been tastefully updated while maintaining its significant historical character. Expansive lawn, gardens and rear deck compliment this distinguished property. More
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 6 Bathroom 0.14 Acreage Year Built in 1735.
11 Hussey Street, a large timber-frame home built in 1735 has recently been artfully renovated and restored. Many original features such as the historic winder staircase, original paneling, cooking fireplaces, beams and “gunstock” posts have been preserved while incorporating every modern amenity today's owner desires. Four finished floors offer 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen and multiple living areas which flow easily to the brick patio and spacious landscaped yard. This exceptional property also offers a detached 2-car garage. A unique opportunity to own and enjoy a classic Nantucket antique which has been thoughtfully restored and elevated to modern day living. More
5 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.12 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Brand New Surfside Compound, close to the beach, abutting bike path with cabana and gunite pool is being offered fully furnished and available for immediate occupancy. This well conceived family compound in desirable Surfside location is collaboration between Clean Lines Construction Inc., one of Nantucket's premier builders, Elisa Allen one of Nantucket's finest designers and Nantucket Looms the islands premier furniture and design studio. Sitting on oversized lot at 1.12 of an acre and abutting a brand new bike path this well planned estate offers over 5500 sq. ft. of stylish and functional living spaces with ample room for family and friends to gather both indoors and outdoors. Only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship were employed to build the 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 Bath Main house, Pool Cabana with Kitchen, Living Room, Full Bath and a large 40 x 20, Gunite Pool, Beautiful Grounds, Landscaping and a 7 bedroom Septic System installed. The outdoor living areas include a large patio with oversized bluestone blocks, a cedar pergola, 2 mahogany decks, a gas fire pit and spacious front and back yards. Elegant beach charm converges with all of today's modern bells and whistles offering all that a discriminating buyer could ask for. Features include; open floor plan, furnishings by Nantucket Looms, gourmet kitchen with Quartz counters and marble island, wide plank oak flooring throughout, central AC, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, exquisite custom tile, gorgeous lighting fixtures, alarm system, Sonos music system, irrigation system, beautiful landscaping, mahogany decks, cedar pergolas, 2 bluestone patios, a fire pit, outdoor shower, a spacious unfinished basement ready to be customized, multiple ship lapped areas, many built Ins, and much, much more. More
7 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 6 Bathroom 0.9991 Acreage Year Built in 2002.
This spectacular one-acre compound, conveniently located close to Town, Westmoor Club and the Cliff, offers both peace and privacy at its best. A long shell and privet lined driveway leads to the hidden gem of a property, boasting a four bedroom main house, a newly painted and decorated three-bedroom guesthouse , gazebo with hot tub and sauna, and mature gardens. A spacious deck off the main house has room for dining and lounging with views over Conservation Land. The property was designed with equally inviting areas for festive gatherings and intimate meals. Whether you are seeking a quite setting for your family, a place to host large gatherings, or you want to enjoy a quiet moment reading or watching the birds, we think you will agree, this property is “Justamere Paradise”. More
7 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 7 Bathroom 1.2457 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
106 Surfside Road East - Designed by Emeritus Development and masterfully built by Cottage and Castle - This six bedroom, six bath house is located just one mile from Surfside beach. No detail has been overlooked in the execution. Additionally, there is a one bedroom pool cabana with full kitchen, two car garage with spacious storage loft, gunite pool and surrounding manicured grounds. The thoughtfully curated finish selections culminate in a beautifully appointed home that provides immediate turn-key enjoyment. More
7 Bedrooms Village Surfside. 6 Bathroom 1.25 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Emeritus designed, Cottage and Castle built six bedroom light, bright and inviting Surfside Beach compound. The main house, two car garage, 18' by 40' heated salt water pool and pool cabana leave one wanting for nothing. The design, finishes and amenities of this home are a beautiful combination of a contemporary home with a classic summer cottage feel. The outdoor areas and proximity to Surfside beach contribute to make this home feel like the perfect summer retreat. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved