5 Milk StreetNantucket MAMLS Number 82935
- Price: $4,495,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 528 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1830Year Built
This 6-bedroom antique in-town home has been beautifully renovated maintaining its historic qualities while combining the comforts and needs today's owner desires. The open first floor plan flows easily to the oversized rear yard for outdoor dining and enjoyment. A charming library with warm paneling provides a relaxing getaway. The lower level is finished to perfection offering recreation areas for children as well as adults. A free standing studio with bath and kitchenette complements this special property. No need to worry about parking in town!
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82935
- Agent ID15186
- Agent NameLilli Baker
- Agent Phone508-228-4449
- Desc Parking2
- Firm Phone508-228-4449
- List Price$4,495,000
- Broker ID508
- Broker NameJordan Real Estate
- Flooring TypeWood
- Dishwasher TypeBosch
- Dryer TypeFridgidaire
- Fridge TypeViking
- Stove TypeGaggenau
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeFridgidaire
- Date Listed2017-03-09T15:39:44
- Other ViewsResidential
- Year Built1830
- Year Renovated2010
- Modification Date03/09/2017
- View Count94
- Building Number5
- Location41.2805218, -70.1038317
- StreetMilk Street
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Patio
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Number of Photos48
- Photo Id List179844,179843,179845,169276,169269,169268,169296,169297,169271,169267,169278,169280,169277,169265,169266,169274,169330,169284,169273,169279,169281,169283,169285,169287,169290,169286,169289,169288,169292,169295,169298,169294,169305,169303,169301,169302,169300,169307,169306,169308,169309,169310,169312,169313,169311,169314,169323,169321
- Photo Img ListClick Here
- Photo Thumb ListClick Here
- Desc BasementThe open first floor living area flows easily to the lower level. Wine cellar with brick floor. Oversized family room/game room. Hall wet bar with small refrigerator and cabinets. Powder room. Spacious children's play area. Laundry with sink and storage. Utility room. Exterior access.
- Desc Floor1Front entry with staircase to the second floor. Library with fireplace, built-ins and beautiful paneling throughout. Door to side yard. Guest bedroom with fireplace and private bath with tiled shower. Spacious living room with fireplace. Dining room with fireplace. Kitchen/dining area opens to the deck and rear yard via French doors. Rear staircase. Pantry. Mud room. Powder room.
- Desc Floor2Large double bedroom with 2 fireplaces and full bath. Guest bedroom with fireplace and powder room. Hall bath with tub and shower. Rear bedroom.
- Desc Floor3Master bedroom with private bath. Office/dressing room.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths3
- Second DwellingPotential
6 Bedrooms Village Town. 3 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This historic masterpiece offers wonderful modern amenities and an unbeatable location, just moments to the heart of downtown Nantucket. Complete with Central Air, this antique home was recently renovated and features multiple living spaces and a first-floor guest suite. Steeped in history, 15 Fair Street originally belonged to the great whaling Captain, Thomas Coffin, and is where his daughter Lucretia Coffin (Mott) was born, a well-known women's rights leader and abolitionist. Lived in year-round for the last forty years, the property has been lovingly cared for and regularly updated and offers something special and unique in today's market. More
5 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 5 Bathroom 0.46 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
Cliff living at its finest! Open and airy five bedroom, five and one half bath home with bonus den and full bath. Open main living/dining area, gourmet kitchen, first floor master suite, bright bedrooms with built-ins. Finished lower level with family/game room and additional bedroom and bath. Enjoy entertaining and dining on the back deck and a short visit around the corner to The Westmoor Club. Or spend the day at Hinckley Lane Beach, just 200 yards away, across the street. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 5 Bathroom 0.09 Acreage Year Built in 1830.
This gracious, 1830's-circa Federal style home is being brought to market as a thorough and masterful renovation orchestrated by Andrew Kotchen, principal of the prominent New York City architectural firm, Workshop/APD, and frequently featured in Architectural Digest - most recently in March 2018. Impeccably maintained and in pristine condition, this offering represents an opportunity for a discerning buyer to own a five bedroom, five and one-half bathroom home on Upper Main Street, unarguably the most prestigious address on Nantucket Island. Beautiful custom work, magnificent craftsmanship, an overriding respect for the historic integrity of era and place, and modern amenities - including commercial art gallery lighting throughout the house - are among the hallmarks that enhance this lovely home and make it a must see for the buyer desiring the very best. The house is sited well above street level and, as is typical with the Federal style, the façade is elegant in its simplicity. The front elevation is clapboard (this is painted in a high sheen muted gray), with side and rear elevations shingled in the true island tradition. Perched on the hip roof is a widow's walk, where views of the historic neighborhood can be enjoyed. Fully sound proofed, occupants enjoy this prime location on Main Street without being disturbed by passersby. Clearly, no expense has been spared. More
5 Bedrooms Village Town. 4 Bathroom 0.16 Acreage Year Built in 1750.
Antique gem located in the heart of town steps from Main Street. This spacious residence, built in 1750, has been thoughtfully and lovingly cared for over the year's. The kitchen was updated and remodeled in 2009 and the bathrooms were remodeled in 1981. Features include original wide pine floorboards, spacious rooms with high ceiling height and many of the rooms have a fireplace and custom built-ins. The off street parking is located behind the house off Starbuck Court, a charming and quiet dead-end lane. Lovely, elevated wrap-around deck overlooks the spacious side yard with mature and well cared for gardens. Private, enclosed outdoor shower. Truly a special and rare offering! More
5 Bedrooms Village Quidnet. 5 Bathroom 0.8878 Acreage Year Built in 2017.
Newly constructed five bedroom home located on a quiet and private lane with views of the ocean and Sesachacha Pond. Enjoy walking to the beach, only moments from your home, accessed by a private deeded right of way. This home features an open floor plan with three floors of living, a two tiered patio surrounding a pool, and an oversized garage. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved