12 Lincoln AvenueNantucket MAMLS Number 82690
- Price: $10,975,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 625 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.53% last updated on 2018-08-16
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1920Year Built
Situated on a picturesque oversized lot on one of Nantucket's most prestigious streets is this vintage (circa 1920s) summer home. Featuring the solid construction and the distinctive detailing and charm of the period, the house overlooks Nantucket Sound and the Harbor. Additionally, the property includes a lovely yard and unattached garage. Truly, a new owner will enjoy the opportunity to renovate and enjoy this very special island home for decades to come. Sub dividable into two or three lots, this exciting listing offers a multitude of possibilities.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82690
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc ParkingYes
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$10,975,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesCentral A/C, Disposal, Outdoor Shower
- Flooring TypeFir
- Dishwasher TypeWhirlpool
- Dryer TypeWhirlpool - Electric
- Fridge TypeMaytag
- Stove TypeMaytag - Electric
- Tv TypeCable
- Washer TypeWhirlpool
- Building Number12
- Location41.292892, -70.108903
- StreetLincoln Avenue
- Outdoor SpacesDeck
- Yard TypeLarge landscaped
- Lead PaintUnknown
- Heat TypeOil\FHW
- Easement DescSee Deed.
- Date Listed2016-11-30T16:22:03
- Other ViewsTown
- Year Built1920
- Modification Date11/30/2016
- View Count281
- Desc BasementCrawl space.
- Desc Floor1High ceilings and plentiful windows throughout give the spacious rooms on the first floor - a living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen - an airy, summer feeling. There is a butler's pantry, a powder room, and a bedroom with private bath - as well as access to the side yard.
- Desc Floor2There are four bedrooms, two in the front that enjoy lovely water views.
- Desc Floor3Unfinished - ideal for storage.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
- Second DwellingPotential
- Water ViewSound
6 Bedrooms Village Cliff. 4 Bathroom 0.41 Acreage Year Built in 1920.
"Twin Decks" - Nantucket Legacy living at its best in one of the island's most desirable neighborhoods! This classic family home features multiple porches, decks and a large spacious yard that take full advantage of this idyllic setting. There is plenty of room to create another large and tasteful lot and still leave room to add a Guest House or pool to the existing improvements. Conveniently located, just 7/10 of a mile from Town, and a quick 3 minute jaunt to Steps Beach. This property offers an amazing opportunity to be a part of the Lincoln Circle area! More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved