1 West Chester Street ExtensionNantucket MAMLS Number 82652
- Price: $9,875,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 673 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.6% last updated on 2018-09-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2012Year Built
So much more than simply a home, this grand estate is a timeless investment for the true family steward. Located in the highly desirable Westchester/Cliff area, this ten acre property is a short distance from north shore beaches, Main St., and the Madaket bike paths. Surrounded by 20 acres of lush conservation land, overflowing with turtles, rabbits, berries and song birds, miles of maintained trails offer a labyrinth of exploration for children and adults alike. The house itself is luxurious in comfort and design, the first portion of which was completed in 2012, with an additional 6000 sq.ft. completed in 2016. Vaulted ceilings and oversized rooms offer multi-functional and abundant living space, while all six bedrooms are complete with marble fixture en suite baths, affording privacy for multi-generations. Clean lines and classic finishes make this estate a true destination you may never want to leave. An attached horse barn with eight stalls, complete with tack room and full bath offer convenience for equestrian enthusiasts, while two oversized garages offer a plentitude of parking and storage.
Ask A Question
Call: 508-325-7000 or send a message:
- MLS Number82652
- Agent ID15231
- Agent NameGary Winn
- Agent Phone508-228-1881 x115
- Desc Parking5-6
- Firm Phone508-228-1881
- List Price$9,875,000
- Broker ID520
- Broker NameMaury People Sotheby's International Realty
- FeaturesAlarm, Central A/C, Disposal, Insulation, Irrigation
- Flooring TypeReclaimed Chestnut, Soapstone, Brick
- Heat TypeOther
- Easement DescConservation restriction in place with Nantucket Land Council. Bk 1163, pg 280. See deed. Taxes and Assessments TBD
- Date Listed2016-11-16T15:16:47
- Other ViewsPastoral
- Year Built2012
- Modification Date11/16/2016
- View Count118
- Building Number1
- Location41.287401, -70.102969
- StreetWest Chester Street Extension
- Outdoor SpacesDeck, Garden, Porch
- Yard TypeLovely gardens, well-maintained pastures/paddocks, bridle paths
- Foundation TypePoured
- Lead PaintNo
- Dishwasher TypeThermador
- Dryer Type4
- Fridge TypeThermador
- Stove TypeThermador
- Tv TypeSatellite
- Washer Type4
- Desc BasementThere are four different stairwells offering access to the fully finished basement that spans the entire footprint of the home, sectioned into several rooms, including media, a built-in custom bunk room and full bath, and lots of closets. Another stacked laundry unit offers convenience for visiting friends and family.
- Desc Floor1The house portrays an unassuming footprint from the private, crushed-shell driveway with a welcoming flagstone path leading to the front entrance. To the left, a trellised rose bush grows along the home, and to the right, an inviting, sun-drenched patio offers the perfect spot for an afternoon nap or gathering with friends. Inside, a formal, clean-lined living area and fireplace serve as entryway with shiplap walls and coffered ceiling above. The master bedroom, located just off the formal living area boasts a bed-high fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and spacious walk-in closet. The master bath is equally grand with soaking tub, double marble-top sinks and an oversized tile shower. Steps from the entryway, one can enter the massive reclaimed pine library, with floor to ceiling stone fireplace as focal point, bright and sunny with French doors that open out onto the front yard, and a balcony seating area. Off the living room, there is a formal dining room and study. Continue down the hall to a casual yet spacious dining area and well-designed chef's kitchen with cathedral ceilings. A commercial range, double island with seating and a farm house sink looking out onto the horse pasture make this a natural gathering area for families and friends, while just off from this room is a butler's pantry, conveniently offering its own set of appliances and food prep area. Also along this hall is a door that leads out to a deck and beyond that, the pasture. Continuing past the butler's pantry is an easily accessible laundry room and half bath. There is an au pair suite with full bath, living room, and bedroom. Continue on to the new and spectacular master suite, spacious and clean-lined in design with wide, white shiplap walls and contrasting dark wood ceiling. The ultimate retreat, this space offers a living area, gas fireplace, kitchenette, bedroom and stunning bath, including oversized soaking tub and separate shower for two. The bedroom has its own deck offering glorious views of the pasture and fields. A massive walk-in closet and laundry complete this space. An elevator offers access back down to the main floor and barn below.
- Desc Floor2On the second floor above the formal living area are two bright and sunny bedrooms; each with their own walk-in closets and luxurious marble baths with glass-enclosed showers. A stacked washer and dryer offer convenience for guests. A sitting area at the top of the landing complete this area, with bright, sunny windows looking out onto the pasture and conservation land. An easy, traditional stairwell leads up to the widow's walk for panoramic views of the lush and green moors of Madaket.
- Desc Floor3A stair leads to the widow's walk, which features panoramic views of the island.
- First Floor Beds1
- Half Baths2
6 Bedrooms Village Dionis. 9 Bathroom 7.9 Acreage Year Built in 1996.
7.9 acres, Privacy, Acreage, Beach access, Private Golf, Impressive Grounds, with outdoor areas ideal for entertaining or simply relax in this mature setting. Enjoy the recently built 18'X48' pool and pool Cabana or practice your golf swing from 5 different tee areas from 160 yards. The 5+ bedroom main house has large open common rooms that are filled with light, multiple fireplaces, with views over the moors to Nantucket Sound. Out buildings include two 3 car garages, one has a loft apartment, Large storage areas above that can developed for more living space. It's a short walk to Warren's Landing beach and boat moorings or Eel Point beaches for fishing and swimming. Lots of expansion potential. This is a must see, and the value is unbeatable. More
© 2018 LINK, All Rights Reserved